• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall and Circulation (Blue Hands)

umm i took 3 adderall, and the tip of my penis turned blue and shrunk to like 1/4 the size, how long does this last?

Something similar to my hands happened to me today, I was on 300mg Modafinil with a 24+ hours empty full stomach. I also got very stoned and had the worst headache ever.

Eating cookies and drinking Gatorade against my will, together with 2mg Alprazolam helped a lot.

My recommendation is, while feeling bad on uppers, EAT and DRINK (not alcohol).
Benzos, Carisoprodol and Diphenhydramine helps too.

Something similar to my hands happened to me today, I was on 300mg Modafinil with a 24+ hours empty full stomach. I also got very stoned and had the worst headache ever.

Eating cookies and drinking Gatorade against my will, together with 2mg Alprazolam helped a lot.

My recommendation is, while feeling bad on uppers, EAT and DRINK (not alcohol).
Benzos, Carisoprodol and Diphenhydramine helps too.

but its because the bloodflow stopped going to it.

Ahhhh the shadow people, those things strike fear in the heart of all good speed freaks. The longer you're awake and the longer you go without eating the more pronounced the shadow hallucinations become. Varying degrees of stimulant psychosis seems to create this hallucination and its almost always unified that people see shadow people.

I dont think its ever been studied exactly why the hallucination is shadowy people but it would be interesting to find out why its such a universal thing.

That's odd. I've never seen shadow people or anything remotely to do with shadows. After 24hrs or so, everything starts to shimmer a bit and i see faces everywhere.. like if i look at a floor or wall with a design on it, there are faces embedded in the design

I also have purple fingertips and purple/blueish toes, which are always cold. After almost 2yrs on scripted amps i notice that i now have almost no feeling in my extremities anymore, even while off meds for months at a time. Should i be concerned?

More than anything else, adderall fucks me up.
I don't mean getting high, I mean my body. I can build a tolerance for it fairly quickly but as soon as I stop for a few weeks and I do a higher dose I just feel like shit.

Maybe thats why you are feeling it more now? Because you haven't taken any in a week.

Ahhhh the shadow people, those things strike fear in the heart of all good speed freaks. The longer you're awake and the longer you go without eating the more pronounced the shadow hallucinations become. Varying degrees of stimulant psychosis seems to create this hallucination and its almost always unified that people see shadow people.

I dont think its ever been studied exactly why the hallucination is shadowy people but it would be interesting to find out why its such a universal thing.

I see dead people.

Yesterday I took 140mg of IR adderall and my knees are completely purple right now, my arms and the back of my hand started turning purple, but stopped.so yeah, not sure what to do.