• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Snorting MDMA

0v3rd0z3r

Bluelighter
I've heard that pure MDMA originaly is a powder, dealers create pills out of it and usually mix with Ket, Coke, Dxm..

I'm wondering if it's actually possible to get mdma powder and snort it.
I think that the roll will kick in really quickly but won't last as a normal pill.

What are your thoughts about it?

Insufflating MDMA is a whoollleee other experience.

I did it once, and yes it hits a lot harder, but I'd never do it again.
First of all it hurts like a mother fucker. You know stories about the coke-heads
who do so much coke their nasal bridge dissolves? Ecstasy would do that in one-tenth the time.

Not just that, but the drip is disgusting. Every 15 seconds nasty fluid drips into your throat and makes you wanna gag.

And it doesn't last very long.

Basically, the only time I'd snort again is if I wanted to roll and I only had one pill on me. Otherwise... just isn't worth it.

It's a good way to top up your dose later in the roll, but I wouldn't start out with it because of the shorter duration and the godawful drip (when you're already firmly munted you don't notice it, but when you're sober it makes you want to puke, it's the taste of pills in the back of your throat for 15 minutes).

I've heard that pure MDMA originaly is a powder, dealers create pills out of it and usually mix with Ket, Coke, Dxm..

I think that the roll will kick in really quickly but won't last as a normal pill.

Yes, MDMA is originaly a powder. It is usualy mixed with fillers and binders. Fillers are often cheaper adulterants like amphetamines but it can be anything.

Common adulterants and binders have been discussed alot here so you can do a little search if you want more info about it.

According to the results of EcstasyData, 0.6% of the pills are cut with cocaine. Its not an usual mix.

You can snort MDMA powder, effects will kick in much faster and total duration of the experience will be much shorter. As other pointed out, its a pretty painful and disgusting experience. But some like it that way.

Crushing pills and snorting them is not a very good idea tough. You never really know kind of adulterants might be in your pill.

I've been here for some time now and everytime people discuss different ways of taking MDMA, 90% of the people will tell you that the best and most efficient way is simply to eat the pill. I agree with them

Actually, to get technical, "original" mdma, meaning mdma freebase, is a corrosive oil. It only becomes pwder when reacted wirth a acid.

If I recall correctly, MDMA cannot be pressed in its crystal/powder form by itself, and thats why you get it in capsules.

Railing Bullets; Are U Man E-nuff :p

Insufflating MDMA is a whoollleee other experience.

I did it once, and yes it hits a lot harder, but I'd never do it again.
First of all it hurts like a mother fucker. You know stories about the coke-heads
who do so much coke their nasal bridge dissolves? Ecstasy would do that in one-tenth the time.

Not just that, but the drip is disgusting. Every 15 seconds nasty fluid drips into your throat and makes you wanna gag.

And it doesn't last very long.

Basically, the only time I'd snort again is if I wanted to roll and I only had one pill on me. Otherwise... just isn't worth it.

Yes, MDMA is originaly a powder. It is usualy mixed with fillers and binders. Fillers are often cheaper adulterants like amphetamines but it can be anything.

Common adulterants and binders have been discussed alot here so you can do a little search if you want more info about it.

According to the results of EcstasyData, 0.6% of the pills are cut with cocaine. Its not an usual mix.

You can snort MDMA powder, effects will kick in much faster and total duration of the experience will be much shorter. As other pointed out, its a pretty painful and disgusting experience. But some like it that way.

Crushing pills and snorting them is not a very good idea tough. You never really know kind of adulterants might be in your pill.

I've been here for some time now and everytime people discuss different ways of taking MDMA, 90% of the people will tell you that the best and most efficient way is simply to eat the pill. I agree with them

Actually, to get technical, "original" mdma, meaning mdma freebase, is a corrosive oil. It only becomes pwder when reacted wirth a acid.

I always insufflate MDMA pills, I find it comes on A lot quicker, Has A less anxious come-up [IMHO], Harbours less side effects; and also A come-down less harsh than when dosed orally.
1.) I don't find Mandy to hit harder when this method of administration is used.
2.) TIP; hurts A hella lot less if you try to inhale as much as possible straight into your lungs, yet is still VERY uncomfortable [Comparable to Mephedrone!].
3.) Your "Nasal bridge dissolving" is referred to as A deviated septum; always expected this is moreso due to the impurity of street Cocaine.
4.) Atleast the drip is not as bad as that of 4-MMC, or even Cocaine [again IMO]. Follow my TIP and also tilt your head back, take some deep breaths of clean air into your lungs through your nasal passage; I've also found it useful to prepare A pain jig to avoid embarrassment in front of others :) :p
Never had pills cut with Ketamine, Charles or even DXM, although the latter is not uncommon; cannot see why somebody would cut A £3 pill with Cocaine TBH. Pills are usually cut with some form of cheap Stimulant or Amp [Eg; Caffeine, Speed, and various other Amphetamines :|]
MDMA generally comes in 4 forms; Crystal, Powder, Liquid! :S, and the "Corrosive freebase oil" [RARE]. Binders and fillers are basically added to do what they say on the tin... Bind and Fill :p
I find insufflation to neither potentiate and/or dampen the effects of your roll; Though the #1 upside for me is that I find I suffer a shortened Come-down, although I'm usually knock-out by the time I reach the drop-off point =D
I know I've rambled on a bit here, but the information you have inquired after is now portrayed right there in front of your eyes :) Just thought I'd add my two pence worth, Peace; LE.

Last edited:
Yeah go ahead snort the stuff. BUT be prepared for an attack of the snuffles and a really bad taste at the back of your throat for a while.
I stopped snorting because of the havoc it wreaks on my nasal tissues. But there again I have hay fever.

Snorting molly doesn't hurt at all, well in my case. But snorting a pressed pill, worst drip of my life. I don't snort e pill anymore, only molly. I remember when I snorted a whole pill at once, I was like in so much pain, basicly crying for like 5 mins. Then after the pain subsided I had to deal with that nasty drip. So yeah if your gonna snort mdma, try find some molly then clean it. Don't snort e pills unless you like painful rolls.

I once snorted a 150mg line of "MDMA" that turned out to be 2-C(XX) which is obviously a massive dose, it hurt like fuck and I had a generally shit time that lasted 18+ hours. The experience actually made me stop taking "street drugs" it was that bad.

Personally, I would stick to the oral route. It's tried, tested and a damn fine way of consuming MDMA. If you do decide to snort, I would use a testing kit first and then start low. It hits faster and harder than orally but doesn't last as long. It's not particularly pleasant either, although not the worst thing you could put up your nose.

Snorting molly doesn't hurt at all... But snorting a pressed pill, worst drip of my life. I don't snort e pill anymore, only molly.

"Molly" and "E Pills" are just different forms of MDMA, well, they are supposed to be (+Binders & Fillers in the pill). MDMA either hurts or it doesn't. Putting it into pill form wouldn't all of a sudden hurt when snorted. I would think that it was something the pill was cut with that hurt. Probably one of the many Piperazines that so many pills are cut with nowadays, I know BZP stings like a bitch. But anyway, Molly is just as likely to be cut with random shit as pills are, it's hit and miss. Such is the way of buying illegal items.

Last edited:
I once snorted a 150mg line of "MDMA" that turned out to be 2-C(XX) which is obviously a massive dose, it hurt like fuck and I had a generally shit time that lasted 18+ hours. The experience actually made me stop taking "street drugs" it was that bad.

Personally, I would stick to the oral route. It's tried, tested and a damn fine way of consuming MDMA. If you do decide to snort, I would use a testing kit first and then start low. It hits faster and harder than orally but doesn't last as long. It's not particularly pleasant either, although not the worst thing you could put up your nose.

"Molly" and "E Pills" are just different forms of MDMA, well, they are supposed to be (+Binders & Fillers in the pill). MDMA either hurts or it doesn't. Putting it into pill form wouldn't all of a sudden hurt when snorted. I would think that it was something the pill was cut with that hurt. Probably one of the many Piperazines that so many pills are cut with nowadays, I know BZP stings like a bitch. But anyway, Molly is just as likely to be cut with random shit as pills are, it's hit and miss. Such is the way of buying illegal items.

Agreed. I've had killer MDA powder that just stung a little but in general, railing MDMA powder has always stung. Some worse than others, probably depending on adulterants.

I too prefer the oral route, and sometimes doing some rails to boost once I'm already high (once I'm high rails usually hurt wayyy less). I've never railed MDMA that was unbearable though so far.

i usually start off my night by swallowing 100-150 MG mdma and then railing to redose 3-4 hours in.

the burn is slightly painful, but never really bothered me. i'm also usually rolling too hard to be at all phased by the drips.

Railed a pill on wednesday, its not that bad if you are already rolling. My mouth kinda tasted like e after I did it but other than that it didnt really burn or anything. It boosted my roll so much though made me peak so hard that i flicked a cigarette so hard it ripped haha

Insufflated some banging clear-cloudy MDMA crystal at the weekend, was fucking wrecked, took 2 bombs, done 4 fat lines and I was on the couch all nite gouching like a cunt :p Was seeing colourfull monkeys with my eyes shut and all sorts; one of the best experiences ive endured, including my 4+ hit Acid & 2C-X combos ! :) Peace.

Just tried this last night after all the cocaine & vaious pills had gone round i found myself putting this stuff up my nose, which is the most wastefull roa there is. Dont see why people even do it more than once. Ugh

Surely the nose cannot be very forgiving over this kind of abuse...

That's the gist of it right there =) Snorting MDMA kicks in fast, but only lasts a couple hours. You're much better off eating 'em and having that feeling last as long as possible ;)

When buying MDMA in its purest form its usually arrives in a crystal form, often white but can be orangey, yellow or brownish. If its comes in a powder its good sign its been crushed & cut up with something, best to stick to buying crystal.

Sniffing MDMA is very harsh as its a crystal by default, which is like sniffing shards of glass. However its effects come on very quick and as you would expect ware off quicker. Def prefer to do it orally mind