• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Snorting MDMA

If you do, your a brave man. It hurts a little, but what will really get you is the taste/smell. It is utterly rancid! (Odd given that it is such a beautiful chemical, but I suppose that is the way of the world...).

I found snorting 2C-P to be more pleasant than snorting MDMA. I think its the combination of the amount of material, the pain, and the taste that makes it so bad.

Effects wise, onset is shortened to around 15 minutes, but i've found that snorted MDMA is much smoother than taking it orally, though the peak doesn't appear to be so high. Your mileage may vary, of course.

there is no "powder" molly, unless theyre referring to crystal molly thats been ground down (and most likely cut). personally, when i snort a roll it seems to boost the roll but dosent give me the same euphoria as i get from eating them. and it definatly dosent last as long.

I dont find mdma to burn that much, though ive gotten some that really burnt but usually its nothing too bad. I notice my face goes kinda numb and same with my front teeth. Also seems more speedier, and lasts about 2 hours for me if i do ~100mg rail.

This ROA burns like hell, is rather short acting and is just down right unpleasant IME. I avoid it at all costs. I find that it makes the roll much speedier and lacks the euphoria that comes with other ROA's.

I snorted about 120 mg of Purest of the Pure mdma last week,
i will never repeat,
i thought i might try it cause of its similarity's to meth, and meth is good snorted,
mdma is not,
its like everything good about a roll was taken out and what was left was a fucked up state of rushy flashes.
was Intense, not enjoyable or fun,
i was surprised how drastically the experience changed,
it was nothing like oral,

Set and setting obviously play a big part here - snorting = quick come up, shorter high. If your simply going from home/sober to club then year snort a line - I would imagine that most people would prefer to enjoy the come up from dropping a pill, having a chat with friends, feeling the energy/anticipation building before you hit a club etc.

hey now, the burn isnt that bad
id throw a little molly into a line of amphetamine once in a while for the lolz

The burn is tolerable, particularly if you've ever put substances like 2c's and meth inside your nose before. A few times I've ingested a pill and then done a line just to get my roll started, which is alright. But I've found that for me, sniffing M isn't really the best method.. one time I sniffed a whole cap and nothing happened, but the next week I popped the same kind and amount and was flying.

Worst MDMA I ever railed was a batch that got fucked up - methylene content was too high or something, and we got this orange, fishy-smelling powder that was a little moist and came in huge cloudy crystals and chunks. Busting a decent line was really difficult and in the end we just ended up sniffing these super chunky and moist lines, lol. Smelt awfully of fish going in. The drips.. ugh... tasted like a fish that got soaked in chemicals. Delicious! ;)

i don't know what some of you guys are talking about, ive had pills before that were ecstasydata tested as MDMA only and there was no burn at all. I took I believe 2 and a half pink stars (northeast years ago) and i snorted my other half, snorting a little bit of E after you popped some is AMAZING!!!!! i was floored! first me and my boy's jaw was going nuts like completely chattering and then i was floored

once you're already rolling, i feel like this is the best way to redose, assuming you have high quality shards that you have crushed up yourself. if you have shit quality street molly, it can burn like a mother fucker depending on what its cut with. I snorted molly one time that i'm convinced was cut with salt and it felt like i got punched in the face.

^^ive had shit that was exactly like that...big fat cubes of salt mixed in with my precious molly....bullshit

usually mix with Ket, Coke, Dxm..
What are your thoughts about it?

Cocaine and ketamine have an oral bioavailability of like 30% so it would cost more money then it would to press just mdma into a pill.Its very rare to find a roll with dxm in it, the dea found like one pill with dxm in it i believe.

Last edited:
snorting molly sure has become a norm from what i see in a lot of users but man it really seems to screw with your tolerance and once you start niffing it hard to stop cuz u get used to not waiting an hour for the stuff to kick in and even if i pop a point a usually get inpatient and snort anyway so now i need to snort and eat some jus to get a roll going

If possible i like to start with a certain amount oral ingestion, then just as that is starting to climb up, snort a small line or two. These are perhaps 20-60 mg total normally, but they do extend the peak somewhat. If i only have a small amount i am more likely to snort, because i would rather have a short lived intense experience, than a sub-threshold one with a little bit of butterflies in the stomach and some anxiety.

If you do it, do it with Molly. Snorting a pill is just bad for your sinuses. Plus it stings like hell. Sure you'll get more f-ed up through that route of administration, but man be nice to your nose. Parachute!

Yeah i dont think it would be a good idea. One of my friends tried snorting a pokeball not too long ago, he broke it out to one straight line now this is the first time he's ever tried snorting rolls and five mins later he looked so tore up, he stood up and just started walkng in a line back and forth and was doing that for like 30 mins then he started to mellow out and sat down but after that he didnt looked like he was enjoying himself at all after that.

Snorting MDMA is fun, but i'd rather orally dose
whenever i snorted i was just putting MDMA in a line of amphetamine

If its real nice gear and isnt cut very much then I love to snort because you get incredibly loaded in less then 5 minutes. Coming up that fast is awesome but it hurts quite a bit, I stop noticing about 2-3 minutes in when Im getting really high. It also doesnt last nearly as long, I tend to get way more fiendish and end up coming down harder as well. It definitly something you should try atleast once.