• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Snorting MDMA

If you get MDMA in a pure form best just to either set it on the tongue - if you can bare the taste or if not wrap it in a cigarette skin and drop, you'll get a much better hit. Sniffing reduces duration, increases onset and increases rushes, which is good if already rolling but not to get going.

i snorted some brown crytal mdma about 3 years ago it burned like hell and it hits you quick, i got eye wiggles so bad that i couldn't see for shit it was a intense rush but didn't last as long as droping. now i'll just snort a line 3 or 4 hours into a roll instead of before.

i snorted some brown crytal mdma about 3 years ago it burned like hell and it hits you quick, i got eye wiggles so bad that i couldn't see for shit it was a intense rush but didn't last as long as droping. now i'll just snort a line 3 or 4 hours into a roll instead of before.

Brown crystal is impure and that is why it hurt so much, not saying MDMA crystal doesnt hurt at all in general mind you. I only ever Inufflate Cloudy-Clear crystal :)

My friend sniffed it his first time. He said the drip was unbearable and for two years used to bullshit me about how shrooms were better.

He dropped a pill and a half the other day and said "Wow this is so much better"

If you heard the 1000 times we argued about which is bettwer (E or Shrooms) I suppose it would mean more. I personally would never sniff it. I hate everything about it.

My friend sniffed it his first time. He said the drip was unbearable and for two years used to bullshit me about how shrooms were better.

i have a friend whose had a similar experience. he actually seemed quite upset about not liking it!

drop then snort was how i always used to do it (and how i hope to again one day!)... when i'm fucked not only is it snorting stuff not that unpleasant, for me pain just doesn't exist on mdma, i actually like the debasedness of snorting stuff, far less civilised than swallowing it!

Brown doesn't mean it's cut with anything

Pure MDMA is white the brown coloration indicates the prescence of MDP2P, which is the precursor of MDMA or MDA
MDP2P is brown and can be removed with acetone
to give pure MDMA/WHITE

In my opinion MDMA shouldnt be sniffed by any means. The rush is very present but when im looking to roll im not looking to have a rush. Plus its very short lived when sniffed.

Plus the molly i get is sticky. When you touch it the crystals stick together like a sand castle. Sniffing this quality of molly would clog your nose terribly. Just orally ingest it and enjoy your roll. My personal favorite way to roll when i roll (which isnt very often now a days) is to put .2 in a shot glass with water and suck it down. Roll at least 5x harder then when just dropped in your mouth.

hey guys, i was just wondering i had little to no effects my first 2 times dropping, the first may have been a bad pill but last night i dropped like 2 points and still felt nothing. my friend said my problem is i cant take it orally but i was wondering why that wud be the case? and do i have to snort it to get some effect?

either they were fake pills or just plain garbage... my favorite way of ingesting is dropping them in a cup of like 4-6 oz of orange juice and letting them sit for a few hours giving it time to dissolve.. then just stir it up and down it. usually does the trick. next time you get pills if you have 3 or more then do that, but if you have only 2 then i would definitely snort it.

my advice to you is to stay away from it completely. dont even bother dude its not worth it all you get is a little stimulation thrill that lasts a few hours and leaves you feeling like total shit afterwards with the comedown. as far as chemical satisfaction goes, weed is all you need. dont get involved with hard drugs, its just a railroad to failure.

I prefer to snort, honestly...there are very few situations where i want to be rolling for more than 2 hours, i hate the wait for the come up, and it makes redosing a breeze.

for example, this past weekend i bought a pill weighed out at 100mg. I started with approximately 1/3, redosed an hour later, finished it about an hour after that. I was feeling the molly within 10 minutes, and it was pleasant without being overwhelming. also, i find that snorting is often a more uppy experience...for instance, again this weekend, my friends took a whole pill, same weight (we watched the guy weigh them ourselves, so we know) and they barely wanted to move, whereas I couldnt sit still...but thats just me i guess. I never rail pressies, just molly...dont want to deal with all the binders clogging my nostrils and giving me multi-colored boogers.

I have much experience with mdma and I have never popped just one my usual dose is 2 and im usually tripping for about 4 hours. Does anyone know if j can pop one and get any teip out of it? Or should i.just snort it ( the one in question is an orange butterfly)

^ It depends on the pill. Nobody knows what is in your orange butterfly. If it has been tested or reported on with PR then look there. If you have a pill with high MDMA content then yes, you should be able to roll off of one pill. On the other hand if you have been taking MDMA very frequently and only two pills every time, then you may have developed a tolerance and you may not get the desired effects when you take one.

I'd only recommend snorting mdma after you're already high off of one pill.

First time I snorted mdma, I had already done one pill a couple hours ago. I never tasted the drips. Hah! I was like, why do people complain about the drips?

Then I tried snorting mdma first ... the drips are TERRIBLE! Make sure you have pop or something on hand to drink while you have the drips. It makes it almost tolerable (I find that pop/soda is the best, better than orange juice, which is better than water).

The high hits quicker and lasts for a shorter length of time.

IMO, raling E is cool sometimes, but shouldnt be your main way of taking it. i railed half a pill once, and it didnt really seem that different, just made the comeup come fast. plus that shit burns so bad!

Those binders man burn man. I've always found every other ROA more pleasant.

yup, molly, if its good, is actually a pretty smooth ride. but now with the shit in pressed pills. they werent made to be snorted and therefore i dont cuz a 300mg pill, containing lets say 80mg mdxx, adds 220mg of crap/adulterants in your nasal cavity.

MDMA.hcl or citrate for oral consumption
sulphate to snort

I love snorting MDMA, the amphetamine backbone becomes more prominent.

I used to buy jars of pokeballs, and at one point I was tired of being sober that I used to snort one or two a night, once a week. I was able to crush the entire pill - which is about 300 mg (mind you, 300 mg of PILL, not MDMA, pokeballs contain about 85-95 mg of MDMA and the rest of ketamine, caffeine, and filler) - and snort it in one go. I never really snorted anything before pills, besides ketamine, and I was fairly new to it. In my experience, it didn't hurt too bad, and I would just laugh it off, especially around my friends. Pure MDMA burns the same way, but it doesn't clog up your nose as bad.

As for the high, well, it feels more "cracked out" and it doesn't last as long.

Snorting MDMA however, isn't as effective in the sense that more of the pill goes to waste. Sure you get a more intense peak, but you're essentially throwing a lot of the pill away in your nose in the places it gets stuck.