Bluelight

Thread: Snorting MDMA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 63
  1. Collapse Details
    Snorting MDMA 
    #1
    I've heard that pure MDMA originaly is a powder, dealers create pills out of it and usually mix with Ket, Coke, Dxm..

    I'm wondering if it's actually possible to get mdma powder and snort it.
    I think that the roll will kick in really quickly but won't last as a normal pill.

    What are your thoughts about it?
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter MrMan737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    CALI, SON
    Posts
    433
    Insufflating MDMA is a whoollleee other experience.

    I did it once, and yes it hits a lot harder, but I'd never do it again.
    First of all it hurts like a mother fucker. You know stories about the coke-heads
    who do so much coke their nasal bridge dissolves? Ecstasy would do that in one-tenth the time.

    Not just that, but the drip is disgusting. Every 15 seconds nasty fluid drips into your throat and makes you wanna gag.

    And it doesn't last very long.

    Basically, the only time I'd snort again is if I wanted to roll and I only had one pill on me. Otherwise... just isn't worth it.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter Crankinit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I can make Opi-O's!
    Posts
    5,383
    It's a good way to top up your dose later in the roll, but I wouldn't start out with it because of the shorter duration and the godawful drip (when you're already firmly munted you don't notice it, but when you're sober it makes you want to puke, it's the taste of pills in the back of your throat for 15 minutes).
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelight Crew Zzyzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The road on the way to Vegas
    Posts
    3,697
    Quote Originally Posted by 0v3rd0z3r View Post
    I've heard that pure MDMA originaly is a powder, dealers create pills out of it and usually mix with Ket, Coke, Dxm..

    I'm wondering if it's actually possible to get mdma powder and snort it.
    I think that the roll will kick in really quickly but won't last as a normal pill.

    What are your thoughts about it?
    Yes, MDMA is originaly a powder. It is usualy mixed with fillers and binders. Fillers are often cheaper adulterants like amphetamines but it can be anything.

    Common adulterants and binders have been discussed alot here so you can do a little search if you want more info about it.

    According to the results of EcstasyData, 0.6% of the pills are cut with cocaine. Its not an usual mix.

    You can snort MDMA powder, effects will kick in much faster and total duration of the experience will be much shorter. As other pointed out, its a pretty painful and disgusting experience. But some like it that way.

    Crushing pills and snorting them is not a very good idea tough. You never really know kind of adulterants might be in your pill.

    I've been here for some time now and everytime people discuss different ways of taking MDMA, 90% of the people will tell you that the best and most efficient way is simply to eat the pill. I agree with them
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter delta_9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planetary body completing its rotation every 831,364.09053 seconds
    Posts
    8,801
    Actually, to get technical, "original" mdma, meaning mdma freebase, is a corrosive oil. It only becomes pwder when reacted wirth a acid.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    ive only seen it as crystals not powder either
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelighter streezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    145
    If I recall correctly, MDMA cannot be pressed in its crystal/powder form by itself, and thats why you get it in capsules.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
    Railing Bullets; Are U Man E-nuff :P 
    #8
    Bluelighter LysergicEpiphany's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thorpe Morieux, Edge of Fucknows
    Posts
    240
    Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by 0v3rd0z3r View Post
    I've heard that pure MDMA originaly is a powder, dealers create pills out of it and usually mix with Ket, Coke, Dxm..

    I'm wondering if it's actually possible to get mdma powder and snort it.
    I think that the roll will kick in really quickly but won't last as a normal pill.

    What are your thoughts about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMan737 View Post
    Insufflating MDMA is a whoollleee other experience.

    I did it once, and yes it hits a lot harder, but I'd never do it again.
    First of all it hurts like a mother fucker. You know stories about the coke-heads
    who do so much coke their nasal bridge dissolves? Ecstasy would do that in one-tenth the time.

    Not just that, but the drip is disgusting. Every 15 seconds nasty fluid drips into your throat and makes you wanna gag.

    And it doesn't last very long.

    Basically, the only time I'd snort again is if I wanted to roll and I only had one pill on me. Otherwise... just isn't worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzyzx View Post
    Yes, MDMA is originaly a powder. It is usualy mixed with fillers and binders. Fillers are often cheaper adulterants like amphetamines but it can be anything.

    Common adulterants and binders have been discussed alot here so you can do a little search if you want more info about it.

    According to the results of EcstasyData, 0.6% of the pills are cut with cocaine. Its not an usual mix.

    You can snort MDMA powder, effects will kick in much faster and total duration of the experience will be much shorter. As other pointed out, its a pretty painful and disgusting experience. But some like it that way.

    Crushing pills and snorting them is not a very good idea tough. You never really know kind of adulterants might be in your pill.

    I've been here for some time now and everytime people discuss different ways of taking MDMA, 90% of the people will tell you that the best and most efficient way is simply to eat the pill. I agree with them
    Quote Originally Posted by delta_9 View Post
    Actually, to get technical, "original" mdma, meaning mdma freebase, is a corrosive oil. It only becomes pwder when reacted wirth a acid.
    I always insufflate MDMA pills, I find it comes on A lot quicker, Has A less anxious come-up [IMHO], Harbours less side effects; and also A come-down less harsh than when dosed orally.
    1.) I don't find Mandy to hit harder when this method of administration is used.
    2.) TIP; hurts A hella lot less if you try to inhale as much as possible straight into your lungs, yet is still VERY uncomfortable [Comparable to Mephedrone!].
    3.) Your "Nasal bridge dissolving" is referred to as A deviated septum; always expected this is moreso due to the impurity of street Cocaine.
    4.) Atleast the drip is not as bad as that of 4-MMC, or even Cocaine [again IMO]. Follow my TIP and also tilt your head back, take some deep breaths of clean air into your lungs through your nasal passage; I've also found it useful to prepare A pain jig to avoid embarrassment in front of others (: :P
    Never had pills cut with Ketamine, Charles or even DXM, although the latter is not uncommon; cannot see why somebody would cut A 3 pill with Cocaine TBH. Pills are usually cut with some form of cheap Stimulant or Amp [Eg; Caffeine, Speed, and various other Amphetamines ]
    MDMA generally comes in 4 forms; Crystal, Powder, Liquid! :S, and the "Corrosive freebase oil" [RARE]. Binders and fillers are basically added to do what they say on the tin... Bind and Fill :P
    I find insufflation to neither potentiate and/or dampen the effects of your roll; Though the #1 upside for me is that I find I suffer a shortened Come-down, although I'm usually knock-out by the time I reach the drop-off point
    I know I've rambled on a bit here, but the information you have inquired after is now portrayed right there in front of your eyes (: Just thought I'd add my two pence worth, Peace; LE.
    Last edited by LysergicEpiphany; 28-07-2010 at 01:59. Reason: Punctuation, sorry (=
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter AylaV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMan737 View Post
    And it doesn't last very long.
    ^ This. No one wants to have a short roll (that enjoys MDMA) and oral dosing will make your MDMA last the longest.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelighter augustaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Low Countries
    Posts
    2,235
    Yeah go ahead snort the stuff. BUT be prepared for an attack of the snuffles and a really bad taste at the back of your throat for a while.
    I stopped snorting because of the havoc it wreaks on my nasal tissues. But there again I have hay fever.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan,Canada
    Posts
    988
    Snorting molly doesn't hurt at all, well in my case. But snorting a pressed pill, worst drip of my life. I don't snort e pill anymore, only molly. I remember when I snorted a whole pill at once, I was like in so much pain, basicly crying for like 5 mins. Then after the pain subsided I had to deal with that nasty drip. So yeah if your gonna snort mdma, try find some molly then clean it. Don't snort e pills unless you like painful rolls.
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    I once snorted a 150mg line of "MDMA" that turned out to be 2-C(XX) which is obviously a massive dose, it hurt like fuck and I had a generally shit time that lasted 18+ hours. The experience actually made me stop taking "street drugs" it was that bad.

    Personally, I would stick to the oral route. It's tried, tested and a damn fine way of consuming MDMA. If you do decide to snort, I would use a testing kit first and then start low. It hits faster and harder than orally but doesn't last as long. It's not particularly pleasant either, although not the worst thing you could put up your nose.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutalRollar View Post
    Snorting molly doesn't hurt at all... But snorting a pressed pill, worst drip of my life. I don't snort e pill anymore, only molly.
    "Molly" and "E Pills" are just different forms of MDMA, well, they are supposed to be (+Binders & Fillers in the pill). MDMA either hurts or it doesn't. Putting it into pill form wouldn't all of a sudden hurt when snorted. I would think that it was something the pill was cut with that hurt. Probably one of the many Piperazines that so many pills are cut with nowadays, I know BZP stings like a bitch. But anyway, Molly is just as likely to be cut with random shit as pills are, it's hit and miss. Such is the way of buying illegal items.
    Last edited by Audio Terrorist; 24-07-2010 at 04:47.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    in the sky with diamonds
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Terrorist View Post
    I once snorted a 150mg line of "MDMA" that turned out to be 2-C(XX) which is obviously a massive dose, it hurt like fuck and I had a generally shit time that lasted 18+ hours. The experience actually made me stop taking "street drugs" it was that bad.

    Personally, I would stick to the oral route. It's tried, tested and a damn fine way of consuming MDMA. If you do decide to snort, I would use a testing kit first and then start low. It hits faster and harder than orally but doesn't last as long. It's not particularly pleasant either, although not the worst thing you could put up your nose.



    "Molly" and "E Pills" are just different forms of MDMA, well, they are supposed to be (+Binders & Fillers in the pill). MDMA either hurts or it doesn't. Putting it into pill form wouldn't all of a sudden hurt when snorted. I would think that it was something the pill was cut with that hurt. Probably one of the many Piperazines that so many pills are cut with nowadays, I know BZP stings like a bitch. But anyway, Molly is just as likely to be cut with random shit as pills are, it's hit and miss. Such is the way of buying illegal items.
    Agreed. I've had killer MDA powder that just stung a little but in general, railing MDMA powder has always stung. Some worse than others, probably depending on adulterants.

    I too prefer the oral route, and sometimes doing some rails to boost once I'm already high (once I'm high rails usually hurt wayyy less). I've never railed MDMA that was unbearable though so far.
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter Cheechy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    dallas
    Posts
    168
    i usually start off my night by swallowing 100-150 MG mdma and then railing to redose 3-4 hours in.

    the burn is slightly painful, but never really bothered me. i'm also usually rolling too hard to be at all phased by the drips.
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter SignifyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chino, California
    Posts
    111
    Railed a pill on wednesday, its not that bad if you are already rolling. My mouth kinda tasted like e after I did it but other than that it didnt really burn or anything. It boosted my roll so much though made me peak so hard that i flicked a cigarette so hard it ripped haha
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelighter LysergicEpiphany's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thorpe Morieux, Edge of Fucknows
    Posts
    240
    Insufflated some banging clear-cloudy MDMA crystal at the weekend, was fucking wrecked, took 2 bombs, done 4 fat lines and I was on the couch all nite gouching like a cunt :P Was seeing colourfull monkeys with my eyes shut and all sorts; one of the best experiences ive endured, including my 4+ hit Acid & 2C-X combos ! (: Peace.
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    the 801
    Posts
    321
    I wouldn't put anything up my nose, that's just me, I would never recommend it either.
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelighter doppelganga196's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,140
    Just tried this last night after all the cocaine & vaious pills had gone round i found myself putting this stuff up my nose, which is the most wastefull roa there is. Dont see why people even do it more than once. Ugh

    Surely the nose cannot be very forgiving over this kind of abuse...
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelighter AylaV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by 0v3rd0z3r View Post
    I think that the roll will kick in really quickly but won't last as a normal pill.
    That's the gist of it right there =) Snorting MDMA kicks in fast, but only lasts a couple hours. You're much better off eating 'em and having that feeling last as long as possible
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North East, UK
    Posts
    84
    When buying MDMA in its purest form its usually arrives in a crystal form, often white but can be orangey, yellow or brownish. If its comes in a powder its good sign its been crushed & cut up with something, best to stick to buying crystal.

    Sniffing MDMA is very harsh as its a crystal by default, which is like sniffing shards of glass. However its effects come on very quick and as you would expect ware off quicker. Def prefer to do it orally mind
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    If you get MDMA in a pure form best just to either set it on the tongue - if you can bare the taste or if not wrap it in a cigarette skin and drop, you'll get a much better hit. Sniffing reduces duration, increases onset and increases rushes, which is good if already rolling but not to get going.
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Bluelighter deano88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,333
    i snorted some brown crytal mdma about 3 years ago it burned like hell and it hits you quick, i got eye wiggles so bad that i couldn't see for shit it was a intense rush but didn't last as long as droping. now i'll just snort a line 3 or 4 hours into a roll instead of before.
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Bluelighter LysergicEpiphany's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thorpe Morieux, Edge of Fucknows
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by deano88 View Post
    i snorted some brown crytal mdma about 3 years ago it burned like hell and it hits you quick, i got eye wiggles so bad that i couldn't see for shit it was a intense rush but didn't last as long as droping. now i'll just snort a line 3 or 4 hours into a roll instead of before.
    Brown crystal is impure and that is why it hurt so much, not saying MDMA crystal doesnt hurt at all in general mind you. I only ever Inufflate Cloudy-Clear crystal (:
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    My friend sniffed it his first time. He said the drip was unbearable and for two years used to bullshit me about how shrooms were better.

    He dropped a pill and a half the other day and said "Wow this is so much better"

    If you heard the 1000 times we argued about which is bettwer (E or Shrooms) I suppose it would mean more. I personally would never sniff it. I hate everything about it.
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    fuck off
    Posts
    2,830
    Quote Originally Posted by RollinFace View Post
    My friend sniffed it his first time. He said the drip was unbearable and for two years used to bullshit me about how shrooms were better.
    i have a friend whose had a similar experience. he actually seemed quite upset about not liking it!

    drop then snort was how i always used to do it (and how i hope to again one day!)... when i'm fucked not only is it snorting stuff not that unpleasant, for me pain just doesn't exist on mdma, i actually like the debasedness of snorting stuff, far less civilised than swallowing it!
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •