• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Question about Black Tar Heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenDemman

Greenlighter
I've been using "chiva" for the past 10 years and I still love it but I still know theirs allot about the drug that I don't know yet. One question I have about this is this.
Does, tar have a seasonal effect (Ex. winter, fall, summer, spring) where the actual potency is stronger? Is there a season in which it thrives on and literally grows a better plant? I am curious as to this because here in Las Vegas, NV, we have a hell of a hard time getting good dope. By the time it reaches the streets of Las Vegas and all my peeps get it bagged and out to distribute, I know that it's been cut to hell. I would be surprised if we get 10-15% of actual H in a <snip> bag that weighs .05-.10. So my rant here is that this shits turned into one expensive ass habit and I'm getting pretty fucking fed-up with the shit that we constantly get out here.
So thanks for reading this post and I appreciate anyone's response to my original questions.
Later,
Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using "chiva" for the past 10 years and I still love it but I still know theirs allot about the drug that I don't know yet. One question I have about this is this.
Does, tar have a seasonal effect (Ex. winter, fall, summer, spring) where the actual potency is stronger? Is there a season in which it thrives on and literally grows a better plant? I am curious as to this because here in Las Vegas, NV, we have a hell of a hard time getting good dope. By the time it reaches the streets of Las Vegas and all my peeps get it bagged and out to distribute, I know that it's been cut to hell. I would be surprised if we get 10-15% of actual H in a <snip> bag that weighs .05-.10. So my rant here is that this shits turned into one expensive ass habit and I'm getting pretty fucking fed-up with the shit that we constantly get out here.
So thanks for reading this post and I appreciate anyone's response to my original questions.
Later,
Ben

You're buying 0.05 to 0.1 g at a time, maybe that's why it's been cut to hell. Try getting more.

Also, the quality of heroin has lately fallen in some parts of the US.

If you're in Las Vegas, go over to Cali, there's bound to be some quality tar (or powder) out there somewhere.

I usually buy a 1/2 g a day and I do get better shit all the way around. I'm getting ready to take a road trip to cali or maybe even Mexico ;)

I made it to Orange County (Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Huntington, Seal, Long Beach) and could not figure out where to find it. It's dealt with differently out there. I tried to find it in Santa Barbara because my girlfriend lived there but same deal, no luck. It really pissed me off because I know how close the border is ya know.AHHH!!!!

^The problem is probably that you were trying to score in orange county. I have no idea how one would even go about doing that...

Dude Ive heard its hard to NOT score. Everybody sais its all over the place and blah blah blah. I've got it down now but where I really need to head is mother fuckin MEXICO!

^The problem is probably that you were trying to score in orange county. I have no idea how one would even go about doing that...

Believe it or not, there are several open air markets for dope in Orange County. The city of Santa Ana comes to mind.

I have noticed seasonal changes in the quality of tar I get. Usually the good shit comes around late fall through winter. Around late spring through summer I find the tar is crappier. The stuff up here in northern california is alright, it depends how far away from the original importer you are of course. The guy I get mine from goes down to stockton to get it and than he cuts by half with some vitamin. supposedly the guy he gets it from his family grows it in Mexico and than he smuggles it in, idk if I believe it though. My guy has givin me uncut shit in the past and its really goeey and jet black and its pretty good.

Its hard for me to judge how good the shit I get is because I have a massive tolerance I and hardly get high anymore I just feel slightly high when I do it now. Just to show you how high my tolerance is, the other day I snorted an 80 of oc and I barely felt anything I than shot another 80mg of oc and barely felt a rush and hardly got high I than shot up the rest of my oc's, so I did 15 20mg oc's and barely got high and i was still feeling withdrawals because my body is used to tar heroin.

So my tolerance is pretty high, If I shoot the like .2 of the tar i get I get a slight rush and feel ok, if I shoot .4 the rush is better but not great and I get kind of high. I plug my tar now but yesterday I had some rigs because snorting oc wasn't doing it so I had to go buy rigs but that was also a dissapointment, so yesterday I got an eighth of tar and I still had some rigs left so I shot like .5 and I felt good and fell asleep. I got rid of the rigs already because I'm trying to stick to other methods like plugging. shooting shit into my veins makes me feel too dirty. Another reason I don't like shooting tar anymore that much lately is because when I shoot quite a bit to get a rush, i don't get a proper rush instead it feels like a morphine injection with the pins and needles and the histamine, it feels like your organs are itchy and you want to almost scratch your insides.

So I would say the stuff up here in norcal I get from my guy is not bad at all compared to how much oxy's cost and once you do heroin for a while oxy doesn't cut it no more.

Every time I come on bluelight I get the urge to go buy rigs Idk why. Maybe I should stay away from here.

just moved to vegas from portland--ouch!! i feel lost in life and out of place. got my subs but those will run out eventually...i dread the day, don't know what to do, where to go or who to know...moving is tough for us

OP: It seems to me, and I'm at best a newbie, (what do you call a newbie who quit, besides lucky?), that for the most part, season's shouldn't have too much of a effect on tar/H strength....They "make enough hay" in the summer months, the "cartel's" have a steady quality (for the most part, and i MIGHT be wrong)

The rest of this is local yammering, and I can only say to the dude who just moved to portland, it's around....open air, dunno, but the number of junkies in that town is staggering

You were in the wrong city.

I've got two words for you: Santa Ana

im from canada, vancouver.......so i dunno....but ^this sounds right to me.....

first response is good, i to buy in small bulk and get amazing quality powder....

I'm from Vegas too, IMO the best shit seems to roll around during the Summer. Thats when you'll get that tar thats kind of crumbly and light brown. Thats usually the good stuff, Light brown and not really tar.

Just last week I got some stuff that was completely brown powder from the usual guys, had an amazing rush to it. even did my first LINE of heroin haha.

I suppose I can't comment, I live all the way on the other side of the U.S., about an hour away from Philadelphia. All I can say is that out of all the dope I've ever bought or anyone I've known has bought, no one has ever gotten tar of any sort. We get pretty much 100% powder, and honestly it's pretty damn good stuff most of the time, which I guess is supposed to be the case with the northeastern part of the U.S. It certainly doesn't seem to change in potency by season. Plus if it's cut any significant amount, it's pretty tough to tell. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I"m happy we have powder, tar doesn't sound all that appealing to me.

Later,
Ben

Woah I feel bad for the prices your paying. Here in southern cali, I am paying <snip> for 1.2 of the best stuff on the market! Probably because I'm so close to TJ :p

Woah I feel bad for the prices your paying. Here in southern cali, I am paying <snip> for 1.2 of the best stuff on the market! Probably because I'm so close to TJ :p

also man....your not allowed to post prices on BL as well.

remember when dokomo the moderator closed your thread and told you to read our rules? I think you should seriously do that before you post again because you have just broken a rule 4 seperate times in a row. If you werent a newb, you would be banned allready.

Status
Not open for further replies.