• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Question about Black Tar Heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poppys are grown around the same time each year. It's not a seasonal issue, it's a business issue/cuts<<as per the chiva

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between tar and the powder H? I only know about tar what I've seen on tv. I kinda know how they're different in appearance and how one does them, but what are the physical differences? how are they made differently?

Tar isn't true diaceytlmorphine. It's an amped up codiene tweak (that you can inject) I believe. Essentially not properly processed opium into morphine, having to do with the deceytlation process, and possibly filtering I presume. I could find real/full answer like I have before, but I'm too lazy to google it. Also, from my experience (and this actually might go against what most people say), it's easier to find good tar than heroin, because it's harder to cut IF you know what to look and smell for./watch out for coffee grounds and shoepolish and the likes....acidic compounds really cover up taste and smell well, like vinegar.

Tar seems like it would be really bad for your cardiovascular system....if you think transfats are bad, that stuff looks terrible.

Its not a bad choice for smoking though.

Tar seems like it would be really bad for your cardiovascular system....if you think transfats are bad, that stuff looks terrible.

Its not a bad choice for smoking though.

yes it smokes real well i get reallly fucked off everytime i smoke it

You would think that opium would be more popular....I mean, its so damn easy to make. It doesnt require any great sophistication.

It would be cool if there was a recipe to turn flake opium into something more closely resembling tar.

Tar is actually easy to cut,not as easy as cutting powder heroin,but to the person who knows how ,tar heroin is easy somehwat to cut and make look like and smell like it is not..and what is "flake opium" ? I never heard of opium referred to as flake opium, must be a slang name but I am curious as to what it is/means.. opium itself resemble tar in all the opium I have gotten or seen , although tar seems to vary somewhat in it's apperance depending on the purity and location ...

Davis Im in TX right by OKlahoma actually lol.

lol,,well over in Memphis there is tar and moreso powder heroin that is pretty much "fire" depending on your source...I have done Mexican Brown powder in AZ ,not brown powder made from tar or like tar in any way,but actually produced as powder in Mexico and is very pure ,if you get it before it gets stepped on 4 or 5 times..lol..I am suprised that no actual Mexican Brown has gotten to you in TX..it is around in Houston,and when I was in Austin,Texas in the late 90's brown powder was more availble ,at least in the circle of people i knew than tar was,and was pretty pure..

Last edited by a moderator:
Tar isn't true diaceytlmorphine. It's an amped up codiene tweak (that you can inject) I believe. Essentially not properly processed opium into morphine, having to do with the deceytlation process, and possibly filtering I presume. I could find real/full answer like I have before, but I'm too lazy to google it. Also, from my experience (and this actually might go against what most people say), it's easier to find good tar than heroin, because it's harder to cut IF you know what to look and smell for./watch out for coffee grounds and shoepolish and the likes....acidic compounds really cover up taste and smell well, like vinegar.

You are confusing black tar heroin with "homebake heroin," a New Zealand/Australian concoction made by de-methylating methylmorphine (aka codeine) and then acetylizing the morphine. The end product reportedly contains heroin along with codeine, morphine and some other stuff. It was prevalent for a while in Oceania but I don't know how common it is now (ISTR that they have scheduled some of the chemicals used in the original recipe).

According to Bugsy, one of Opiophile's more knowledgeable posters, one of the big differences between black tar and powder heroin is the use of acetic acid instead of the closely watched and difficult to obtain GAA. This explains the final product's appearance and the presence of higher concentrations of 3-MAM and 6-MAM alongside diacetylmorphine in BTH.

His explanation of a simpler synthesis - opium to morphine base to black tar heroin - makes sense to me. But ISTR hearing elsewhere that they are actually getting their morphine by distilling poppy straw rather than through the tedious and labor-intensive process of opium harvesting.

If Rachamim is still reading this board, perhaps he will provide us with more info? His knowledge of heroin production dwarves my own.

This is really close to sourcing and whoever the fuck put there phone number up is just asking for a cop to call you and set your dumbass up man be a little smarter please....

it may cause endocarditis/inflammation (so say some clinics in LA) but I suspect it takes a lot of tar abuse for that to happen, tar comes in all colors mostly black, brown, chalky, chocolate, hard, soft
A lot of tar abuse for endocarditis? No, not necessarily. It just takes a shot with the right ingredients, such as bacteria. That could be you first or your 1000th shot.

I find that tar in general flexes A LOT in terms of purity and strength, nothing to do with the seasons, just constantly changing it seems. One week I'll get fairly decent shit, the next week it will be weak, then back to decent with occasional bomby bomb. One time, I got some shit that was so strong it was borderline un-smokeable, super super harsh, but it was SOOOO strong. Like smoking Half a dub sack was about equivelant to snorting an entire OC 80. I know, it was un-expected and I'm glad I don't IV or it might have killed me if I just assumed it was the normal strength.

I dont find that tar fluctuates between seasons. I know in one open air market the tar is constantly terrible. Like full gram one shot slightly getting me well bad. good thing this is an absolute last resort. Find a new connect I would say.

it may cause endocarditis/inflammation (so say some clinics in LA) but I suspect it takes a lot of tar abuse for that to happen, tar comes in all colors mostly black, brown, chalky, chocolate, hard, soft

It may take some abuse to cause any kind of chronic systemic inflammation, but you could get endocarditis from just one bad shot, something just has to float by, get stuck on a valve and start to grow...

newbie here... i live in orange county (dana point) and from what a friend told me, they could not find a single source for chiva or other opiates anywhere in the oc. even in santa ana, there's no "skid row" or "tenderloin" down there where you can just walk up and get something. my friend walked around the shadiest neighborhoods and found diddly squat

Status
Not open for further replies.