Bluelight

Thread: Question about Black Tar Heroin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Question about Black Tar Heroin 
    Lightbulb
    I've been using "chiva" for the past 10 years and I still love it but I still know theirs allot about the drug that I don't know yet. One question I have about this is this.
    Does, tar have a seasonal effect (Ex. winter, fall, summer, spring) where the actual potency is stronger? Is there a season in which it thrives on and literally grows a better plant? I am curious as to this because here in Las Vegas, NV, we have a hell of a hard time getting good dope. By the time it reaches the streets of Las Vegas and all my peeps get it bagged and out to distribute, I know that it's been cut to hell. I would be surprised if we get 10-15% of actual H in a <snip> bag that weighs .05-.10. So my rant here is that this shits turned into one expensive ass habit and I'm getting pretty fucking fed-up with the shit that we constantly get out here.
    So thanks for reading this post and I appreciate anyone's response to my original questions.
    Later,
    Ben
    Last edited by dokomo; 22-11-2010 at 04:36.

2. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDemman View Post
    I've been using "chiva" for the past 10 years and I still love it but I still know theirs allot about the drug that I don't know yet. One question I have about this is this.
    Does, tar have a seasonal effect (Ex. winter, fall, summer, spring) where the actual potency is stronger? Is there a season in which it thrives on and literally grows a better plant? I am curious as to this because here in Las Vegas, NV, we have a hell of a hard time getting good dope. By the time it reaches the streets of Las Vegas and all my peeps get it bagged and out to distribute, I know that it's been cut to hell. I would be surprised if we get 10-15% of actual H in a <snip> bag that weighs .05-.10. So my rant here is that this shits turned into one expensive ass habit and I'm getting pretty fucking fed-up with the shit that we constantly get out here.
    So thanks for reading this post and I appreciate anyone's response to my original questions.
    Later,
    Ben
    You're buying 0.05 to 0.1 g at a time, maybe that's why it's been cut to hell. Try getting more.

Also, the quality of heroin has lately fallen in some parts of the US.

If you're in Las Vegas, go over to Cali, there's bound to be some quality tar (or powder) out there somewhere.
    Last edited by dokomo; 22-11-2010 at 04:35.

3. Collapse Details

I usually buy a 1/2 g a day and I do get better shit all the way around. I'm getting ready to take a road trip to cali or maybe even Mexico

4. Collapse Details

Make a trip out here to So Cal. The tar is cheap, potent, and always around.

5. Collapse Details

I made it to Orange County (Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Huntington, Seal, Long Beach) and could not figure out where to find it. It's dealt with differently out there. I tried to find it in Santa Barbara because my girlfriend lived there but same deal, no luck. It really pissed me off because I know how close the border is ya know.AHHH!!!!

6. Collapse Details

^The problem is probably that you were trying to score in orange county. I have no idea how one would even go about doing that...

7. Collapse Details

Dude Ive heard its hard to NOT score. Everybody sais its all over the place and blah blah blah. I've got it down now but where I really need to head is mother fuckin MEXICO!

8. Collapse Details

I'd be really wary of crossing the border with that though.

9. Collapse Details

You were in the wrong city.

I've got two words for you: Santa Ana

10. Collapse Details

or make a 40 min trip north to LA and you are set. ha even pomona

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pallidamors View Post
    ^The problem is probably that you were trying to score in orange county. I have no idea how one would even go about doing that...
    Believe it or not, there are several open air markets for dope in Orange County. The city of Santa Ana comes to mind.

12. Collapse Details

I have noticed seasonal changes in the quality of tar I get. Usually the good shit comes around late fall through winter. Around late spring through summer I find the tar is crappier. The stuff up here in northern california is alright, it depends how far away from the original importer you are of course. The guy I get mine from goes down to stockton to get it and than he cuts by half with some vitamin. supposedly the guy he gets it from his family grows it in Mexico and than he smuggles it in, idk if I believe it though. My guy has givin me uncut shit in the past and its really goeey and jet black and its pretty good.

Its hard for me to judge how good the shit I get is because I have a massive tolerance I and hardly get high anymore I just feel slightly high when I do it now. Just to show you how high my tolerance is, the other day I snorted an 80 of oc and I barely felt anything I than shot another 80mg of oc and barely felt a rush and hardly got high I than shot up the rest of my oc's, so I did 15 20mg oc's and barely got high and i was still feeling withdrawals because my body is used to tar heroin.

So my tolerance is pretty high, If I shoot the like .2 of the tar i get I get a slight rush and feel ok, if I shoot .4 the rush is better but not great and I get kind of high. I plug my tar now but yesterday I had some rigs because snorting oc wasn't doing it so I had to go buy rigs but that was also a dissapointment, so yesterday I got an eighth of tar and I still had some rigs left so I shot like .5 and I felt good and fell asleep. I got rid of the rigs already because I'm trying to stick to other methods like plugging. shooting shit into my veins makes me feel too dirty. Another reason I don't like shooting tar anymore that much lately is because when I shoot quite a bit to get a rush, i don't get a proper rush instead it feels like a morphine injection with the pins and needles and the histamine, it feels like your organs are itchy and you want to almost scratch your insides.

So I would say the stuff up here in norcal I get from my guy is not bad at all compared to how much oxy's cost and once you do heroin for a while oxy doesn't cut it no more.

Every time I come on bluelight I get the urge to go buy rigs Idk why. Maybe I should stay away from here.

13. Collapse Details

just moved to vegas from portland--ouch!! i feel lost in life and out of place. got my subs but those will run out eventually...i dread the day, don't know what to do, where to go or who to know...moving is tough for us

14. Collapse Details

OP: It seems to me, and I'm at best a newbie, (what do you call a newbie who quit, besides lucky?), that for the most part, season's shouldn't have too much of a effect on tar/H strength....They "make enough hay" in the summer months, the "cartel's" have a steady quality (for the most part, and i MIGHT be wrong)

The rest of this is local yammering, and I can only say to the dude who just moved to portland, it's around....open air, dunno, but the number of junkies in that town is staggering

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DJAcetone View Post
    You were in the wrong city.

I've got two words for you: Santa Ana
    im from canada, vancouver.......so i dunno....but ^this sounds right to me.....

first response is good, i to buy in small bulk and get amazing quality powder....

16. Collapse Details

I'm from Vegas too, IMO the best shit seems to roll around during the Summer. Thats when you'll get that tar thats kind of crumbly and light brown. Thats usually the good stuff, Light brown and not really tar.

Just last week I got some stuff that was completely brown powder from the usual guys, had an amazing rush to it. even did my first LINE of heroin haha.

17. Collapse Details

I suppose I can't comment, I live all the way on the other side of the U.S., about an hour away from Philadelphia. All I can say is that out of all the dope I've ever bought or anyone I've known has bought, no one has ever gotten tar of any sort. We get pretty much 100% powder, and honestly it's pretty damn good stuff most of the time, which I guess is supposed to be the case with the northeastern part of the U.S. It certainly doesn't seem to change in potency by season. Plus if it's cut any significant amount, it's pretty tough to tell. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I"m happy we have powder, tar doesn't sound all that appealing to me.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BenDemman View Post
    Later,
    Ben

Woah I feel bad for the prices your paying. Here in southern cali, I am paying <snip> for 1.2 of the best stuff on the market! Probably because I'm so close to TJ
    Last edited by dokomo; 22-11-2010 at 04:34.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BenzzoRenzzo View Post
    Woah I feel bad for the prices your paying. Here in southern cali, I am paying <snip> for 1.2 of the best stuff on the market! Probably because I'm so close to TJ
    also man....your not allowed to post prices on BL as well.

remember when dokomo the moderator closed your thread and told you to read our rules? I think you should seriously do that before you post again because you have just broken a rule 4 seperate times in a row. If you werent a newb, you would be banned allready.
    Last edited by dokomo; 22-11-2010 at 04:34.

20. Collapse Details

Ouch i'm sorry going to read the guidelines now! Apologizes to everyone on BL

21. Collapse Details

I live in East Texas on the arkanasas/texas border tar is pretty damned hard to get ahold of here but when we get it, it is dark sticky tar smokes real nice ... i can't do IV lol im a puss

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dopesmoker420 View Post
    I live in East Texas on the arkanasas/texas border tar is pretty damned hard to get ahold of here but when we get it, it is dark sticky tar smokes real nice ... i can't do IV lol im a puss
    well im on the sourthern border(or close enough to it), and lets just say i was a very happy camper when I was an addict.

23. Collapse Details

I get differnt shit from the same guy and every once in awhile he has better or worse stuff it varies. What I recomend (if this keeps happing) is find a new dealer or go some where elese to get it.

24. Collapse Details

i posted something in this thread last night but now its deleted...Mods, did i break some sort of rule? my apologies in advance if i did but im pretty sure i didnt post anything outside the rules. help?

just to avoid any further mistakes on the boards

25. Collapse Details

ive noticed that the tar seems better during the winter too. last year it was good allll winter then ok during summer but a couple times it was pretty bad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast