• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

First dxm trip we did an extraction. Had 1.2g. Was like 2 rolls... only split one bowl crappy weed,but ya weed doubles dxm

So glad the baby didn't get any. Spice is addictive and is hard on your organs, especially kidneys!

Not only best legal high, not any more sadly, but natural and nutritional. Rich in certain vitamins and minerals.

Khat/ Catha Edulis

Guayusa
Kava kava

I guess not technically legal, as somebody said earlier in this thread but opium tea is very good. I haven't tried coca leaves or ephedra root, but those two are supposed to be potent

I find most things natural tend to be unreliable until you know what you're doing, but sometimes it's just a waste of time to even pursue them. I think the OP had in mind these types of plants rather than mentioning OTC drugs and substances that require ID to buy, but I'm unsure so I'll mention; I've tried

Dextromethorphan
Dimenhydrinate
Salvia divinorum

I was left unimpressed by these, after several attempts I gave up. I know not all drugs are meant to make you feel a certain way. I'll just accept/respect that and move on

Peace

I think that depends on what you consider legal. Are gray area rcs legal?

If so 4 aco dmt, ethlad And ald 52 come to mind.

If we’re talking more strictly legal than I suppose it depends on where and when you live.

For me in Canada, now, Id have to say dxm. Arguably powdered dxm may be less legal than syrups/robogels but dxm only syrups have become sparse here and robogels haven’t been around for a minute. Tbh both were always difficult to gulp down anyways

Guayusa
Kava kava

I guess not technically legal, as somebody said earlier in this thread but opium tea is very good. I haven't tried coca leaves or ephedra root, but those two are supposed to be potent

I find most things natural tend to be unreliable until you know what you're doing, but sometimes it's just a waste of time to even pursue them. I think the OP had in mind these types of plants rather than mentioning OTC drugs and substances that require ID to buy, but I'm unsure so I'll mention; I've tried

Dextromethorphan
Dimenhydrinate
Salvia divinorum

I was left unimpressed by these, after several attempts I gave up. I know not all drugs are meant to make you feel a certain way. I'll just accept/respect that and move on

Peace
Salvia 5x extract had me overimpressed.

Coca leaf underimpressed, but ephedra is decent. To bad Opium Papaver nauseates me.

Coca leaf underimpressed, but ephedra is decent. To bad Opium Papaver nauseates me.
My salvia extract was 15x and I chain smoked it till it was gone. At least it had a nice earthy taste. I bet it's one of those things where the quality of the plant determines whether it's active at all, which is a shame. I don't regret trying it though

Opium or poppy tea is soothing. When seeds were available at local grocery stores, I would empty a 5lb bag into a pitcher of cold water, strain the goop in cheese cloth a dozen times and drink it. I've since had stronger opiates but I still remember it being strong, like when I first tried it I stood up and couldn't feel my legs. I was like how am I doing this? Haha

Oh I've heard about that. I was wondering if you cleaned it up to make it safe

As you had no effect from Salvia maybe for the better. During my trip i was glued to the floor while a table foot seemed to go right through my leg. evrerything was brought back to 2 dimensional. Gravity also increased at least that is how it felt.

The experience was alienating and time dilating. So it feel's like you are in there for quite some time.

I dont want to say alcohol is the best but apparently it’s my favorite as I use it every day.

DXM is pretty nice. Ingesting is not that fun. Even with the gel caps, that’s a lot to swallow. And then u get a histamine release and whenever i took benedryl to counteract that, i just got really sleepy and passed out.

Nitrous is probably the best legal high. Super easy to get, a tad expensive unless u find a good hook or a tank. But on its own its a pretty decent high and it’s excellent when combined with illegal drugs.

If this isn't in the right place, I apologize, please move it.

So there's so many legal highs (not counting perscription drugs), I want to know what is the best one? I know everyone has their different tastes, but I want to hear about good highs people have had that are 100% in compliance with the law.

For me, I'll have to go with salvia. Amazing.

I also drank a bunch of kava tea and took 200mg of 5-htp, and that gave me a kinda of euphoric natural high, which was cool.

Anybody have good experiences? Like, kratom, kava kava, nutmeg, poppy seed, etc..
Watch Sunshine Superman. Good legal high they take part in.

Blue avatars was some blue pill sold here in shops was a synthetic psychedelic trip for 14 hours didn't have any ingredients listed on them but they ended getting banned along with all RC's in 2014 due to synthetic weed. Most likely they were AMT but there also 25i nbome capsules for sale legally in shops aswell til the cops banned it aswell after a few months. Salvia is still legal here never want to do it again though shit is crazy. BZP pills were legal in nz for a while but they were trash and nasty.

I got some Benzo Fury tablets from a headshop a few years ago before the crackdown, they were amazing!!!