• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Seattle_Stranger

Bluelighter
If this isn't in the right place, I apologize, please move it.

So there's so many legal highs (not counting perscription drugs), I want to know what is the best one? I know everyone has their different tastes, but I want to hear about good highs people have had that are 100% in compliance with the law.

For me, I'll have to go with salvia. Amazing.

I also drank a bunch of kava tea and took 200mg of 5-htp, and that gave me a kinda of euphoric natural high, which was cool.

Anybody have good experiences? Like, kratom, kava kava, nutmeg, poppy seed, etc..

Alcohol would have to be my favourite legal high. I haven't done too many though. Codeine was better than DXM since I didn't really care for DXM. I imagine San Pedro cacti would be pretty sweet.

MDPV IME best DARI...only methamphetamine compares as a stim ime.
desoxypipradol...I found it decent, smooth and mellow, just lasts forever (like all weekend)
MDMcat...like MDMA, but about 30% weaker.
mephedrone...trippy mdmaish, but speedier and kinda funky.
4-floroamphetamine....slightly empathogenic stimulant.

are all very good, fairly easy to get, legal highs. (under the canadian laws anyways)

poppy pod tea is also awesome. CWE'd codeine, at least here in Canada, is also an easy and good choice.
dextromethorphan is a decent NMDA channel blocker...just get caps and avoid syrup for puking.
phenazepam is a good benzo that is not covered in usa/canada.

if you have access to serious lab facilities, you come up with alot more too. these are just all easy to get ones. either at the pharmacy, or a bit of interneting and you have them.

nutmeg is total shit. its unpleasant.

Yeah I was just at the store trying to find poppy seeds for tea and all they had was those little shakers, they didn't have any like 1lb bag or anything. Where would I find that??

gelcaps...robotussin caps are better. you can also internet pure DXM powder if your so inclined.

there is alot of info on it.

start low, like 200mg, and work up. this way, you dont get pwned in a very strong trip without expecting it.

Can't believe I forgot about nitrous! That is an extremely good legal high, I wouldn't rate it above alcohol because you can't do it all the time but while on other drugs it is EXTREMELY fun.

i started with 654mg my first trip ever. it felt like i was on opiates and really drunk at first, then it was extremely happy, then i was dancing for what felt like hours and it was like i was on ecstasy. greatest time ever haha

yea you can drink it, id say start with like a bottle (i think its 354mg for liquid and the pills are 300mg).

i always wondered where to get nitrous (sorry if that is a dumb question). like can you get it out of those whip cream cans??

nitrous is also avilable cheap online, or you can buy biiig tanks from compressed gas suppliers...get food grade, automotive has a addative to make it poison.

DXM for me. summer time of 08 was the best of my life :)
Hell yeah. I use to love that stuff.

One summer I took it every day before my special-ed summer school class. The whole time I couldn't talk straight or do anything normal, and everyone thought I was retarded. When I quit DXM at the start of school in Fall, people were astonished by my sudden change of mental state. good times =D

Actually, I like it better than Ketamine, though I quit using both. Best anti depressants I have ever tried. Better than buprenorphine.

Not sure how healthy it was, though.

Hell yeah. I use to love that stuff.

One summer I took it every day before my special-ed summer school class. The whole time I couldn't talk straight or do anything normal, and everyone thought I was retarded. When I quit DXM at the start of school in Fall, people were astonished by my sudden change of mental state. good times =D

Actually, I like it better than Ketamine, though I quit using both. Best anti depressants I have ever tried. Better than buprenorphine.

Not sure how healthy it was, though.

lol my summer consisted of going to work everyday (construction) with a huge smile on my face at 7am only having slept an hour, then going home to sleep untill around 9pm to wake up and down more robo. i lived on the shit haha, and my tolerance never effected me until i stopped that summer. every night i would be in a different world. one time i was in a castle, jungle, city, space. i even talked to my dick to take a piss. i was always dancing too, it was the greatest drug for me at that time. i wish i could go back

JWH-018 is the best if your looking for a cannabis like high, other than that nitrous is pretty fun, never really got into dxm the cough medicine made me extremely sick everytime.

You guys are making me anxious. Not tonight though, I'm going to get stoned off my ass on some dank new MJ I just picked up with a lovely lady this evening. :)

JWH-018 is the best if your looking for a cannabis like high, other than that nitrous is pretty fun, never really got into dxm the cough medicine made me extremely sick everytime.

Not really interested in a weed-alternative because I have/can get plenty of that. I'm looking for different highs, LSD-like highs, opiate-like highs, etc..

then id say DXM =D

painkillers and LSD is what i compare it to now that i have tried all of them. but this is when i first started. now i wont even touch the stuff cause my tolerance

i remember the night when i drank 3 1/2 bottles then smoked 4 bowls of mary j. i swear i had OEV like crazy. people were flying at me and they looked real, i had the most detailed hallucinations of my life and it was the GREATEST trip i ever had. ever. i suggest you smoke when you do DXM