• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

why not?

a cracker? could explain the process of getting it please

a cracker is basically the thing that opens the canisters so you can put the N2O into a balloon, alot of local places i've found call it a "sports flate" for inflating basketballs and such with CO2 cartridges.

But anyway you can get Nitrous chargers at most head shops/sex shops and such. also online/ebay for food prep.

Once you get the cracker and canisters, screw the charger into the cracker all the way, put a balloon on the end, twist a little to the left and your balloon inflates! be careful though you can freeze your hand to the cracker x_x also don't breathe back into the balloon after you inhale, take some breaths of oxygen!

Pods are NOT legal. They are just very selectively prosecuted. You can be prosecuted for possession with intent to distribute a Schedule I narcotic (opium poppy straw) for possession of dried pods containing morphine.

So far eBay and the DEA are happy allowing the illegal pod trade to flourish.

Nitrous. Im a welder so I always have to get my oxy acetylene tanks refilled, the same place that refills the tanks also has tanks of n02 (Its used for a very weird type of welding, where you need to creat a fake atmosphere) fuck, 70$ for a tanks almost as tall as me with nob you just gotta twist to get it out, its awsome! but 100$ deposit for the tanks.

everyone who likes nitrous should go to welding supply centers.

Some pills from a local legal highs shop, they were called "E=XTC", ofc they're nothing close to MDMA but they give an amphetamine-like high with less pronounced side-effects and absolutely no comedown, effects subsided smoothly with no depression. But the paranoia is stronger than amphetamine's. My guess would be that they contain MBZP.

When i cant find my weed or x...i have a cocktail i'll make:

2 xanax
2 vicodeines
1 flexiril

this shit is soooooooooo fun...then add some alcohol...dont over do it. but shit thats the best damn legal high i can think of

some say benadryl thats shit just makes me sleepy lmao

ganja when i was in holland ;).. or salvia maybe... its sort of 50/50 chance of havin a good trip or a bad one... i also tried LSA but i thought it succked...

I think nitrous is my favorite legal high, but I also haven't tried a whole lot of legal stuff.
DXM is really fun, but I hate that robopuke.
I also don't understand how someone is capable of robotripping without weed. That is a necessity when I trip. It also helps put off the robopuke for a good couple hours allowing me to keep the capsules down for as long as possible.
And don't by the syrup, stick to capsules (name brand is usually better than store brand) or zicam cough max. Syrups are a guaranteed way to puke imo.

DXM, for sure.
First time was 300mg, great starting dosage.
Great trip at 600mg, now.

In highschool our gym teacher made us do these weird lung breathing exercises, two minutes into it my head was so light and i was so dizzy I fell to the floor laughing o_O....
As far as legal and extremely cheap, thats gotta be it for me.

Last edited:
ya i originally said pod tea, san pedro and Aya, but who ever said adrenaline was right im not an adrenaline junkie but shit gets to me when i am doing something "risky"<-- i guess thats the best way to say it

wait adrenaline is actually a good high? i heard it has no recreational value or something. it comes in the inhaler right?

the random piperazines too.

PFPP imo is the best of them.
1,3diethylamylamine is a mediocre, short lived stimulant....on the upside, no real comedown except crushing physical tiredness...for about an hour.

wait adrenaline is actually a good high? i heard it has no recreational value or something. it comes in the inhaler right?
high blood pressure, rapid heart rate and anxiety, fuck yeah.

its involved it the highs of stims, but only along with dopamine.