• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

1) Salvia

2) Kava-Kava (Before I had a benzo tolerance)

3) Kratom (Before I had an opiate tolerance)

In that order for the most part. Too bad slavia is being made illegal everywhere for the most part. Kava-Kava was personally shocking at its effectiveness and I must say I truly enjoyed the numbing dirt-water taste. Kratom and combinations have always been alright.
Great Qoute !
Back in the day before i was old enough to buy booze we would drink natural vanilla essence and sniff sharpie pens...

1) Salvia

2) Kava-Kava (Before I had a benzo tolerance)

3) Kratom (Before I had an opiate tolerance)

In that order for the most part. Too bad slavia is being made illegal everywhere for the most part. Kava-Kava was personally shocking at its effectiveness and I must say I truly enjoyed the numbing dirt-water taste. Kratom and combinations have always been alright.
No particular order.

DXM
Salvia
Nitrous
Kratom
Morning Glory Seeds
Poppy Seed Tea
Synthetic Noids (Spice)
Alcohol
Nicotine (especially if vaped or used in a hookah)
Coffee
Green Tea
Kava + Valerian Root + 5htp + melatonin (the poor mans benzo lol)
Phenibut, plus all the nootropics

That's about all I can think of atm
Kava Valerian 5htp n melatonin combined would cost more than a benzo so not for poor ?

Favorite legal highs are poppy tea firstly, and secondly CWE, i even prefer these to scripted OST drugs like methadone and subutex and suboxone. failing any opiate though, i am fond of plain and simple alcohol, when my kidney can handle it, that is.

Kratom is really nice if your tolerance for opiates isn't high or if you've been off them for a while maeng da is my favorite. Poppy pods are popular but when I tried them some were moldy but didn't seem to have any of the good stuffs. Shrooms can be bought through grow bag and spore syringe which is legal until you start growing them. Kava is okay if it's good quality. Etizolam is a bitch you'll take them and think your fine so you'll redose and think your still good and you think you can drive them get in an accident- strong but not really worth it.

Without a doubt, over the counter cough medicine. (Dxm) For years it was my drug of choice.

Freon huff this shit and it'll make your voice deep,warm tingly body feel,and some hallucinations. Thank god I only did this once,it was incredible but probably not to good on the brain cells lol!

I'm living off Kratom right now. Found a new respect for it after I started boiling it into a tea. When on a mini nitrous bender a couple days ago which was great..

edit: living off poppies now, much better than kratom.

Last edited:
Poppy seed,tea even though I think thats border line iilegal.
Second up would have to be these mini thins,I got from the conoco came in a,pack of 4 ate two felt awsome,but then took another two the next day and it wasnt qquite the same

I perfer dxm with delsym overall, the big $15 kind, grape flavor tastes the best. It is by far the trippiest and most fun legal high I've ever done. It tastes good, it lasts pretty much all day and will give you some good memories in time.

DXM 600mg was the highest i've gotten on something legal and OTC.

kratom is in second.

For the rest of the world where kratom is legal, I'd say kratom. Sadly, it's illegal in my country. Codeine, which is available OTC here, ties with kratom for me. In some aspects, it even feels better than kratom.

Oh and ethanol is good, too. I guess.

I'm go with some other compounds that aren't just RC's, except for one hah

Dextromethorphan
Kratom
Nitrous
AB-FUBINACA (not sure if it's still legal it was made by Pfizer for pain/analgesic properties, very heavy stoned high with psychedelic aspects and analgesia as I mentioned)

MXE is in my books numba ONE
Closely followed by metocin , acetoxycilin , magic toad juice, al lad, 4-mmc ethylphenidate and jwh-122, "benzo fury", 5-mapb n methylone

Then comes 4-fa, 2-fa, 2-fma ,foxy methoxy, the nBOMES, ab-fubinaca, ur144, u-77400...

Lastly dirty peevee logs and useless cathicones

I didn't mention all the legal rc's but that should give you an idea

If we're talking OTC legal, my fave is propylhexedrine.

If we're including research chemicals, I'd say methylone and 4-FA.
When was the last time you took an entire inhaler to the face Lady?

I have seen you yappin about your moderated propyl use all over the internet under different pseudonyms on different forums for years.

No one cares about your fat loss diet style dosing of 1 cotton rod tincture sipped over the course of an entire week.

Keep that garbage advice to yourself woman no one wants to hear it.

The propyl king is in the building.

No one cares about your fat loss diet style dosing of 1 cotton rod tincture sipped over the course of an entire week.

Jesus christ, dude: why does sensible drug use make you so enraged? :p Given that most people have unpleasant, physiologically alarming experiences at 500 mg, going quite a bit below 250 mg seems well-construed...

ebola