• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

This nitrous oxide is pretty good. So was the random substituted cathinone I was doing for a nit.

I'm going to exclude anything prescribed or given to me in the hospital or something. I enjoyed all of these

Alcohol- Fucking solid drug. If you keep the dose right for your tolerance you will have a good time. It potentiates every drug pretty much and makes the buzz better in the right amounts.
Morning Glory Seeds- I got a solid trip from these. Mild visuals no anxiety mild euphoria.
Nutmeg- Had a good time at a bluegrass concert with grandparents
Salvia- Had many good trips. In one I was a tree and in another I was a character in the book Harry Potter.
DXM- Again good trips
Nitrous- check this out for sure. Don't get carried away this can get expensive quick...
Kratom- I love a good opiate-like buzz even though I know I will never have a true nod...
Kava- fresh root is very relaxing and almost feels like ativan
Nicotine- Reallly pleasant to the un-initiated. I'm sure I did some serious damage to my lungs over 7 years though...

There are more but I'm fucked up I will have to add them later. Anyway I have enjoyed all of these compounds and glad I tried them since they may become illegal one day to due to the nanny-state government.

agreed on the booze. Reliably gets me feeling good, useful, compliments other drugs nicely

Meph, MXE, 6-APB, etiz. are the best legal ones ive tried. Pre ban meph was amazing

Nutmeg.. really, man?
Were you THAT desperate? Or was it a "Gotta try it once" kind of thing?

Really like IM MXE. Like it IM over oral cuz oral has more side effects on come down. Bad vibes n shit.

Not sure where the law is now but you used to be able to get AC&C (Asprin Caffeine & Codeine) OTC in Canada

Exactly as predicted: including RCs as "legal drugs" has nearly turned this into a "what drugs do you like?" thread.

ebola

Exactly as predicted: including RCs as "legal drugs" has nearly turned this into a "what drugs do you like?" thread.

ebola

I feel like prepackaged headshop "legal high" RCs should count. that's what they're sold as right?

1. heroin

2. k

3. ecstacy

4. shrooms
5. acid

6. benzos

7. molly

8. weed

9. cocaine
(1 being the best, 8 the worst, space between showing how much better than the next)
Other drugs I have done don't really deserve to be on this list... not THAT fucking good.

1. heroin
2. k
3. ecstacy
4. shrooms
5. acid
6. benzos
7. molly
8. weed
9. cocaine
(1 being the best, 8 the worst, space between showing how much better than the next)
Other drugs I have done don't really deserve to be on this list... not THAT fucking good.
Those substances are all scheduled and illegal to possess without a prescription (applying only to benzos and weed, depending on your state).

1. kanna
2. dxm / codeine (otc here in aus, still no problems with junkies cooking up krokodil here tho :p)
3. nicotine
4. alcohol
5. kava
6. n2o
7. nutmeg (i had a very intense 3 day experience on this powerful poison because my parents wanted to force (i was 16 probably) me to go to a christian camp, ye im pretty stubborn when i want to be, oh and they still made me go but i was horizontal in the car the first day and probably just seemed very baked the next 2 days)

theres probably a lot more but thats all that comes to mind now

Delsym best drug ever I drink that shit all the time it tastes like crap makes me want to throw up but its a great way to pass time

valerian root - because sleep problems, also it makes me high and positive even if i should be in a shit mood

1. Runner's high (endorphins)
2. Smoking shisha from a hookah (the more smoke volume, the better)

- Morning Glory seeds would be number 1, but technically it contains LSA, which is considered an illegal drug according to these abstract laws. If MG seeds are considered a legal high, then DMT should be as well. (Makes me wonder: Why haven't I been arrested for storing DMT in my brain?)

Last edited:
1) Nitrous Oxide by far for sure
2) Alcohol
3) Spice

Last edited:
Kratom or propylhexedrine. They do different things so it depends on what you're looking for. These are the two that made me say "I can't believe this is legal!"