• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Codeine linctus is a script in Aus, I only got it once, was quite pleasant but codeine doesn't do a lot for me these days despite the fact I use fuck all opiates anymore.

yeah you dont hear of many aussies getting a codiene syrup/linctus. theres generic otc pills here that contain a total of 600mg codiene which is easily cwe.

interesting that the uk is phasing out dhc in favour of tramadol. whats the reasoning there?

God knows. I'm not sure if it's even a widescale policy; but everyone I know is precribed tramadol for pain.

Maybe it's the abuse potential of dhc? Hell, maybe even the opium crops are short following that drought? (The pharm companies are growing poppy here for NHS opiates, funnily enough-just goes to show poppy will grow almost anywhere)

Possibly because of it's snri content? Big pharma are pushing these drugs in a massive way these days. You could see a gp, say you've got the blues (not clinical depression, mind), and get a repeat snri script. It's given for a variety of reasons here; to quit smoking, phobia, anxiety, you name it, and there's no real evidence it's effective for many of these conditions.

That's a hell of a lot of codeine you get otc; I assume it's 30mg codeine/500 mg paracet? You'd need a script here for that in the UK, which is why the linctus thing is puzzling to me. We also get Gee's linctus (tincture of opium) and J Collis Browne mixture ( a solid 20mg of morphine per bottle approx)

Btw cwe never worked for me, the yields were terrible. I did used to know a really simple, really effective solvent extraction. (I'm talking almost 100 percent yields that would evaporate down to pure codeine powder, this could be easily turned into freebase, I believe.

Last edited:
cheers. sounds about right. i wonder if theyd keep that philosophy if morphine had snri properties.

there are brands that contain 15mg with whatever anti inflammatory, packs of 20. 30mg fortes are script only which is what i get hooked up with as part of my pain management.

It's a sort of widespread, mild feeling of physical pleasure and emotional well-being. This increases to moderate if I really push myself at something.

Oh, and all psychoactive drugs that produce euphoria make use of existing brain chemistry. Your body is capable of approximating some of their effects. For example, sex bears some resemblance to an opioid high.

Well, maybe I just need to fuck some chick when I'm going through withdrawal then.
I dunno, maybe you're right.

ON-Topic: The only legal highs I've done were spice, (jwh I guess) and kratom. Kratom sucked balls, and didn't do shit for me, but I wasn't expecting much since I'm an opi head.
Spice on the other hand.. It fucked me up, made me feel nice & high, however, I don't know the exact chemicals I was getting. "Fusion" brand was pretty top notch.
I'd probably try more RC's if i knew a legit vendor...... However, I'm not going to take the risk. Money doesn't grow on trees ya know.

Tianeptine 200mg. Whoa, holy balls. 8o

I can't wait to try amfonelic acid.

If say i rule out the prescription pharms, then id say alcohol

Salvia sucked for me, dont like it and the high is too much of a mindfuck to be enjoyable.
Nitrous is cool but nothing that great imo. K and PCP are better.
I hated DXM, dirty and the way it fucked up my stomach for a day and more aterwards isnt worth it.
DPH i will never touch again for any reason. Still cant believe people use this shit to get high.
Synthetic noids werent that great, real weed is much better. They made me edgy and paranoid more then stoned. And a nasty headache with that package.
Never tried Bath Salts and im not planning too.

Id have to say either alcohol (because i love the taste of beer,champagne,gin,vodka) and the effect of high quality alcohol can be great if you dont go overboard. And it synergises great with alot of shit: xanax,weed,coke,speed, valium,klonopin, cigs and beer is fucking great for stim comedowns. Methylone id say was pretty neat too but i dont know much about its legality and im too lazy to look it up. I think it istn elgal anymore but if it was it would be a close second to alcohol.

And if we talk pharms then Hydromorphone + xanax, oxycodone + beer, morphine + diazepam, codeine + hydrocodone + alcohol + xanax are all euphoric. I dont suggest these combos too people who have the mentality off ''better take more then not enough'' and people with a low tolerance to these substances though. Shit even to people with a tolerance they are all pretty cns depressing imo

^ 2C-X isn't legal... I really doubt 4-AcO is as well.

For me, it's really nothing. All the good shit has been made illegal already, and all the shit that's legal and not covered by analogue laws is just..... gross. Codeine is alright but that's not even OTC in the US, you have to go to Canada and bring it back which most certainly isn't legal.

MXE when it was available to me. maybe we will meet again one day, favorite drug of all time hands down.

It depends on what you define as legal. Most research chems I would not consider listing. I'll just check about MXE and 3-meo-pcp

MXE and 3-meo-pcp are unscheduled. The latter would be my favorite, but they are both great! They might fall under the analog laws.
I won't include the tryptamines and phenethylamines - we all know they are grey market.

Peruvian torch cacti grow all over the south central/south west USA and is legal to grow AFAIK. I'll consider it legal, so probably number one
DXM maybe #2 though I may not use it again as long as I can get MXE.
Kratom #2 since I am going to remove DXM from the list from now.
Salvia #3 - that does some very weird shit. I wish it took about 4 or 5 times as long to wear off though.
Amanita Muscaria #4 very nice, dreamy state. Wish I had the type of otherworldly visual trips some folks have

Phenibut #5 Very good for anxiety - sort of like lyrica, but maybe more sedating. Also some similarity to alcohol at higher doses. When you get up to a good level to help well to induce sleep (at least for me) that is about as high as you can go without being tired much of the next day.

This is also good for Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome associated with using tons of benzos for a long time (I can't figure what else it could have been. I kept feeling symptoms like mild benzo withdrawal that occasionally got worse/fluctuated in intensity and some other hard to describe cognitive, emotional, and weird tactile changes or hallucinations that respond to treatment with benzos or phenibut). I was worried at times from the cognitive changes that I had some kind of brain damage from overdosing or low oxygen levels while in the nut house because I would start feeling really unable to think clearly. I am so glad that all I have to do is use the right GABAergics to stop it. I did not know what was wrong because most of the symptoms were not constant and varied in intensity. This phenibut info may be useful info to some who want to quit benzos as it seems very effective at controlliing both short tern withdrawal and the long term symptoms of abstinence. Also has some of the same properties you might want out of a benzo but be easier to control. I had reduced my benzo dose enough by the time I ended up in the hospital that there was not much of a withdrawal and after the first week without benzos, I felp pretty stable, like I was in withdrawal but it was not going to change any more. Benzo WD is a lot different from opiate withdrawal - over the course of a few hours, it might feel like it almost goes away and then comes back so bad that you are shaking enough that other people think you are having a seizure. Opiate WD is like a long, miserable sickness that doesn't wax and wane so much in intensity and doesn't have as many weird symptoms - miserable, but not as scary.

Another substance called picamilon (a GABA molecule and Niacin molecule attached together hydrolyzed to GABA and niacin in the brain) may be as good or better than phenibut. It is legal and is much more potent.

I'm not particularly sensitive to phenibut though. I gave what I thought was four small doses (4g, but this was volume measurement by the measuring scoop) to a friend for him to try out. I told him to try 1/4 of it maybe 1-2 hours before bed or longer if he wanted to enjoy the high longer and if that did not do much he could use more the next night. He said he followed my instructions and he did not wake up until at least 12 hours after he went to sleep. He did mix with hydrocodone though and he snorted it. I thought I told him to mix it in with water because it tasted bad but I never said don't snort. I should have said not to snort it. For one thing, it hurts like hell (he let me know about that) and from the one time I snorted it it seemed like I was being affected too strongly for the amount I snorted. I know it is at least 2-3 times as potent plugged.

I guess I would rate alcohol as about equal to phenibut, or #5. I mostly like it at around 2-3 servings or 4 at most for the mild-moderate buzz you get and for mixing with benzos, opiates, and whatever other sedatives I might have lying around. Alcohol is more fun probably but phenibut is more useful to me.

Edit:
I wanted to make it clear that 4g was the total amount of phenibut I gave my friend, not 4 4g doses. I am sure you all realized that, but just had to make sure nobody thought I was that dumb.

Last edited:
6-APB was very pleasant even if im not a party person. 4-MeO-PCP was pretty interesting too even if I bad tripped at the end of the trip lol, 3-OH-PCE was pretty cool too. Kratom was definitely one of my favorite.

It depends on what you define as legal. Most research chems I would not consider listing..

I consider it a legal high if I bought it from a store selling it as a legal high. a couple years ago a headshop a few towns over stocked MXE, MDPV, mephedrone, and 2c-e (which I took advantage of but wasn't really happy with it being advertised to every random idiot that walked in the store). at the time they were all legal highs. purchased in a real tax paying business with my debit card.

Best legal high I have ever achieved was Methadone + Marijuana. Prescription for the 'done, official doc's rec for the cannabis. I enjoyed Etizolams for about a month, then they lost their luster. Methadone, my sweet pink princess, how I miss you.

Best legal high I have ever achieved was Methadone + Marijuana. Prescription for the 'done, official doc's rec for the cannabis. I enjoyed Etizolams for about a month, then they lost their luster. Methadone, my sweet pink princess, how I miss you.

Is done really that good? Never tried it.. but I hear alot about it. I've been on suboxone.. took about 8mg's my first time and never felt any of the supposed 'high' people says it has. Is done like that?

^ 2C-X isn't legal...
2c-e and 2c-i are still available from my supplier...

For me, it's really nothing. All the good shit has been made illegal already, and all the shit that's legal and not covered by analogue laws is just..... gross.
Mxe is one of the best drugs ive ever had, legal or not!
Weed is becoming legalized more and more places...

2c-e and 2c-i are still available from my supplier...

Then you have a supplier who sends you schedule 1 compounds. We usually call these people drug dealers. . .

ebola

Mxe is one of the best drugs ive ever had, legal or not!

+1

Those chemists knew what they were doing with that one. I should be getting more soooon. :)

The new synth 'noids have potential too. I loved 5f-ur-144... took me to a completely different universe. And I'd take the speedy RCs over meth any day.

Last edited:
morphene IV (at the time, the pending surgery was completely worth it)