• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

my best legal high was when i was a kid and i drank about a case of beer then drank 8 oz.of robotussin followed by a chaser of a handfull of dramamine.i know iknow but i was like 14 so give me a break and NO I DONT DO IT ANYMORE

My favourites at the moment are...

1) 3-MEO PCP - like psychedlic coke. long lasting. love it. compares favourably to PCP, although less trippy
2) Codeine CWE - value for money!!
3) Etizolam - almost as good as diazepam
4) Nirtous Oxide - was the only pretty much the only legal high I considered worthwhile for a long time, not great on its own imo but comes into its own on other psychedelics.
5) Alcohol - overrated and has been a problem one for me but nice to drink on stimulants/in moderation socially

aMT I tried in England where it's legal. I'm actually unsure of the legality here in Poland, as I couldn't find it under the drugs bill but I was previously warned that it's illegal here.

It's my all time favourite drug though. It's what MDMA *should* be. It has the wonders of MDMA and LSD rolled into one drug. It helped beat my years of social anxiety in one trip. It feels fantastic and the visuals are some of the most beautiful fractal patterning I've obtained from any drug. :)

Plus, a 16 hour ride with no negative comedown is a wonder in itself. :)

Other good ones include: 6-APB, IAP, DXM, 2C-P, AM-2201, Alcohol.

definately 4-aco-dmt
25i-nbome at which i tried a 20 mg dose one time and had the most intense psychedelic experience of my life i am pretty experienced with psychedelics i wouldn't recommend anyone try a dose that high it is an rc and can be risky without knowing what it does to your body yet especially at doses that high, only did it once and wont do that much again ill stick to 7-15 mg i think i joined the 3 mg club and made one of my own the 20 mg club
mephedrone was amazing as long as you stopped yourself within 8 hours and didnt keep going it was as good as mdma but like being coked out and throw a pinch of meth
etizolam for sure was very useful in many situations
5meo mipt also was amazing it was like having the body high of ecstasy while tripping the fuck out on mushrooms

Morning glory seed extraction to make LSA is very effective and symptom reducing, a much cleaner high than DXM though I'd like to think I have done so much DXM at once that i've been higher off of it.

1. MXE - 8/10 very enjoyable in small amounts in almost any situation
2. 5-meo-mipt - 6/10 was nothing all that great for me. tried 6mg, 10mg, 15mg, and 20mg
3. Methylone - 5/10 have done it on 2 separate occasions and both times just felt like a weaker roll and had me wishing I took MDMA.
4. n2o - 7/10 by itself nothing special but great synergy with a lot of other drugs

Will be trying 6-APB and 4-aco-dmt shortly and maybe amt, had a bag of it that went missing a few months ago or would have tried it already.

desmethyl O tramadol
mxe
2c-e
4-MeO-DMT
2fma
nitrous
cocaethylene (UK RC)
alcohol
amyl nitrate

in no particular order

Really a "legal high":
K2, which felt just like a really good weed high. Now it is illegal where I live, though.

More grey area, but purchased legally:
Mushrooms and cannabis in Holland.
(Medical) Cannabis in the U.S.
Morning Glory seeds, Ayahuasca, and San Pedro cactus in the U.S.

Your favourite legal high/drug

I've been looking into the world of legal drugs and what's on offer.
I've read into Salvia/MDAI and other stuff such as Synthacaine but wanted to know what's your favourite and why?
When did you take it?
How much did you take?
Who were you with?
What made it good for you?
What similarities does it have to other drugs?
Do you prefer the legal to the illegal equivalent?

Kratom was pretty good until I started using real opiates. Alcohol will always be my favorite legal drug excluding pharmaceuticals that is. Not to discourage you but most of the "good drugs" are illegal\prescription only.

Kratom for sure. Though since I initially started using it for recreation I developed two back problems. Now I depend on it to be functional. Don't have insurance and cant see a doctor for anything.

There's plenty of legal synthetics out there that I dont have access to that I would love though.

hm, never gotten around to trying kratom, but i imagine i doubt i would like it more then prescription opioids n heroin
kava isnt strong enough n fucks my liver bad, much prefer benzos to kava kava
Trichocereus cacti are very nice and while ive never had pure mescaline or peyote i would say this is a solid legal (grey area) high
4 aco dmt is quite nice and in some ways i prefer it to mushrooms tho i wont just outright say its better then mushrooms cuz they both have +'s and -'s
Nbomes have their own place but arent as nice as legit L IMO
other 4 sub tryptamines are nice but i wouldnt take 4 ho met or 4 ho mipt over mushrooms personally
MXE is nice tho i prefer K to it
Salvia is kool every now n then, id recommend finding a good oral dose n using it that way instead of smokin it, its a more mild more pleasent experience, but if you wanna blow your mind then smoke it
never had MDAI but i hear it lacks euphoria and empathy compared to MDMA, 6-apb was alright but still not nearly as good as MDMA or MDA (tho i am just guessing bout the MDA cuz ive not actually had that)
alcohol is a mediocre legal high
legal cannabinoids are shit compared to bud IMO
whip its are ok but not as nice as medical nitrous

not sure how many other legal highs ive tried if i think of any ill edit my post