• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Just a friendly warning to be careful with that mxe it brainwashed and zombified me for about 3 months.

Alcohol. ;)

Salvia is the only real, alternative legal high I have tried (I think it's illegal where I am now though for stupid, fucktarded reasons - not that I care that much since I have access to pot lol) and it was horrible to me. Raped me then through me out on the street with no regards to throw me my boxers.

I tried subliminal HBWR seeds and that did fuck all. Didn't bother trying to swallow them though as I didn't want to spend the night moaning over the toilet asking why I took them.

^lol, I read your post a few times in confusion before I clocked it, but I think you mean "sublingual" ;)

My friend brittany has some kind of K2-type shit called "ninja please" [racist I know] and I thought it was such a joke. She finally got me to try it, and I lit up, reluctantly. I was tore that fuck UP. It wore off after about 45 minutes, but it felt like I smoke some DANK for that time. Very impressed.

poppy tea for sure.

2nd trip to detox was detoxed with roxies, that wasnt bad either(Although dose was never over 25mg at once, orally -_-)

im not counting alcohol even though its legal because A. I WAS an alcoholic and hate the taste of liquors now even tho i love beer and B. to me legal highs are the natural herbs/plants
I would have to say the first time i tried kratom was a real sort of nod but not tooo extreme. Tolerance does build up quick though. Ive heard it is an opioid antagonist? is it similar to buprenorphine?

Legal high ratings

Gimme your ratings for your legal highs outta 5 and tell me why.

Heres some of mine.

Kratom 3/5 It's good for what you pay for and the fact that it's legal.

MXE 3/5 It's cool but I like dxm better.

DXM 4/5 Not as intense as mxe but I prefer it.

Salvia ?

Theres others but I don't feel like writing them right now..

2C-I 3/5 cool and I like the quick and easy comedown, but not much depth to it

4-AcO-DMT 5/5 Amazing stuff, great depth and introspection, i wish i werent on lithium or id still be taking it

MXE 4/5 Great social drug, great feeling, but I havent been very high with it.

DXM 3/5 I probably have a greater mental trip with this, but the nausea gets to me.

Methylone 3/5 Amazing amazing feeling, the exactness of good for its time being. A bit of a harsh comedown for me and more importantly I can't do it that often.

Ive done a few others but not enough for me to really talk about them.

LSA--Because I dosed around 7.5 g on some MG seeds and was completely pleasantly surprised at their potency, it was a ++++ rivaling several tabs of acid.
MDPV-Because I haven't stayed up for 6 days peering out my window every minute or two in a loooong time. Having abstained from stimulants primarily (coke/crack, crystal) I found this to be an impressive drug in its pure state, not to mention availability/legality. I have reason to believe I experienced the tan powder and it was something else...almost killed me though I have to mention.
DXM-Legal dissociative that worked wonders for me for awhile. Effective short-term antidepressant. DXM led to a huge expansion in my musical tastes and not to mention giving me my best manic episode yet. It works on so many levels.
Poppy Seed Tea-Reason to not do heroin. Effective euphoric plant ally.
San Pedro-Because of the mescaline. Consuming it is a bitch, but if your intention is pure you'll be rewarded with many mellow golden hours of beauty. Words lack meaning at this point. It's like falling in love, everyone should feel that sense of wonderment at least once.

Those five are all tops. Honorable mentions include kratom, diphenhydramine, salvia, and innumerable rc's. I forgot synthetic cannabinoids, those are my actual working/current favorites along with PST.

Last edited:
Poppy-Seed Tea: 5/5
My addiction for almost 2 years...

LSA: 4/5
Was very surprised by how much I enjoyed this high. LSD like visuals with a much more pleasant body feeling and a slight head trip. It lacked a few of the aspects I love most about LSD though, most notably the intense euphoria I get from listening to music on it. Listening to music on LSA was not much more intense than listening to music sober, or on mushrooms. A lot of people complain about nausea but it was nearly non-existent for me after the come up both times I tried it. I used HBW seeds chewed and swallowed, 8 the first time, 10 the second.

DXM: 3/5
Meh. The only times I've ever done it were out of sheer boredom and lack of anything better. The last time I did it however, was a pretty good time. 600mg with a couple friends and we were right out of our minds. Feels to me, like a dirtier, more sickening version of Ketamine. The nausea and diarrhea are a major turn off from it. Especially when you're tripping with 4 other people and only have one washroom...

Salvia: 2/5
This drug is messed. In lower doses I would be more inclined to give it a higher rating as it's kind of fun, lots of laughing at nothing, awkward gravity feeling, kind of cool. In breakthrough doses however, this shit scared me like nothing has ever scared me before in my life. It's an easy 5/5 on the intensity scale but so fucking far from fun.

Kratom: 1/5
I didn't feel anything but sick as fuck the only time I tried this. It was in the midst of my PST addiction though, so I'm assuming that's why I didn't feel anything. I took 20g and just ended up puking most of the night. (And NOT because I was too high...)

Mephedrone = 4/5. amazing, uplifting euphoric feeling. only downfall are that the side effects are terrible, the come downs are shit

MXE = 3.5/5. amazing afterglow, if used responsibly this drug is one of the best things ive ever tried. enlightening. however it can be too weird and generally fucked up

Sorry what is DXM??

are kratom or poppy seeds available in the uk? What about DXM

i dont know hardly anything about the above have only recently seen them on this site im always up for tring anything except IV'ing stuff

Thanks troops

Sorry what is DXM??

are kratom or poppy seeds available in the uk? What about DXM

i dont know hardly anything about the above have only recently seen them on this site im always up for tring anything except IV'ing stuff

Thanks troops

DXM - Dextromethorphan (Hbr). It's the active ingredient in most over the counter cough medicines. In higher than medicinal dosages it acts as a dissociative, kind of like Ketamine (but still very different). It tends to be hit or miss whether people like it or not and it has a lot of unpleasant side effects like nausea and diarrhea. I don't feel like giving the whole rundown right now so here you go: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

I'm not too sure if Kratom is available there but I would think you should be able to find some poppy seeds. The only problem is you need to find a store that sells them in bulk bins. DO NOT buy pre-packaged seeds as they are (99% of the time) pre-washed and therefor, useless. I have had luck with ONE brand of packaged seeds but unfortunately I can't mention the name.