• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

4-aco-DMT is considered by many to be one of the best psychedelics and is legal, available online. Its comparable to shrooms except minus some of the anxiety and much of the nausea. Get some!

Wouldnt 4-Aco-DMT be considered an analog of psilocin and therefore illegal under the analog act?

I'd have to go with dxm. Many good times were had with it. I really want to try gbl too.

Wouldnt 4-Aco-DMT be considered an analog of psilocin and therefore illegal under the analog act?

I'd have to go with dxm. Many good times were had with it. I really want to try gbl too.

Yeah I guess so... What makes it so great though is that you can get it online! So they seem legal even if they are technically not. There is nothing cooler than getting drugs in the mail. 2C-E, 2C-I, 5-MeO-MiPT, JWH-018, etc.

Dosage dosage dosage

Salvia Divinorum is a lot like a mini-LSD trip, but it is called "Diviners' Sage" so be warned it may screw with your perceptions in very odd ways. The JWH compounds are essentially the same as crystallized THC, and like the real thing, overdose is a very real danger. But in tiny doses, the JWH compounds are like high-grade commercial weed. LSA is powerful stuff and in almost every form (morning glory, baby woodrose) contain chemicals that will give your gut cramps at least as bad as from LSD. A little titration helps eliminate most of that (cant remember the details of the process, but it used ethanol or isopropyl as solvent).

Salvia Divinorum is a lot like a mini-LSD trip, but it is called "Diviners' Sage" so be warned it may screw with your perceptions in very odd ways. The JWH compounds are essentially the same as crystallized THC, and like the real thing, overdose is a very real danger. But in tiny doses, the JWH compounds are like high-grade commercial weed. LSA is powerful stuff and in almost every form (morning glory, baby woodrose) contain chemicals that will give your gut cramps at least as bad as from LSD. A little titration helps eliminate most of that (cant remember the details of the process, but it used ethanol or isopropyl as solvent).

I'm sorry, but salvia is nothing like LSD. They aren't even close.

Best legal high...............hmmmm Mephedrone by a landslide..........I couldn't have cared less about "legal highs" other than jwh's/cp's until I felt the burn of drone and felt one of the best highs of all time.

I think blowing my load in a woman is the best high anybody can possibly feel. Other than that, I'd have to go with affixiation/suffocating. Now I don't do this anymore but I did when I was a kid. We use to hyperventilate each other and it was a rush or a high after you passed out and you came to. It was sureal and it was my first legal high. I will not ever do that or let my son do it either. It's a sick way of getting high, sicker than meth in my opinion.

Salvia is like LSD, seriously? That's like comparing apples to car alarms.

Also, 'drone ain't legal anymore, at least not in the UK where most of it was coming from. If I could find it in the US again, I think I'd shit myself. I had it once and couldn't believe it.

Anyone feel like PMing me? :)

The most physically pleasurable was probably a 2CE+2CC combo. I felt like I was shivering orgasms for a while :D Poppy pod tea would come close if done correctly.

The most purely euphoric would be LSA (HBWR) + vaped headies. I have a lot of experience with a wide array of psychedelics and mdma combos: This is by far the most euphoria I've ever experienced from a drug combination. It was scary good.

Also, peruvian torch cacti was immensely enjoyable.

I have had some zombie-ass experiences with pods, what a shift. I was working at a restaurant and I could only pull myself together for 30 second intervals to get the food to a table and then I was back into zombie land. A mexican in the kitchen even said to me "Why dont you love yourself?" That really tripped me out. I had no idea it was going to be soooo fucking strong, havent found a good vendor since then, two bunk orders. I am going to try one more time and if it doesnt work then the pill parade is back on.

Well, to be completely legal i don't think you're aloud to be high full stop. Only intoxicated from alcohol or nicotine. Even codeine is legal to buy, but if you get caught at the end of a cwe and they tested your product, i think charges can be laid. Same as morning glory and datura mushrooms etc. But all that behind me, i'd say DXM (dosn't work for me anymore) Codeine and promethazine together. What am i saying!!!!!!!! Go to a methadone clinic and you can get Bupe or done.....They both rock when you're not a junkie. I only forgot about them because they don't work on me........junkie! Just go sweaty and sick looking and 15min. Bam 30mg done and it only goes up from there! (not a specific source)

YO lets be real legal highs suck ass unless there super dangerous soo take ur pick illigeal or killurself... this includes alchol and tobbaco only high i want is pot and pot

London Underground Doves definately!
That was a while ago though, theyve got a new recipe now because i think the old ones contained mephedrone and are banned in the UK now