• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

xanax and how to increace the euphoria

ALEX111

Greenlighter
hey guys
i was wondering is there anything i can take with my xanax to increase the euphoria and decrease the anxiety.i heard of grapefruit but i dont know. i need more help!!!! bcuz im almost out and its too early to get a script for a refill so im trying to stretch what i have left and still take away the anxiety/panic attack
please help and good bless!!!

Sorry but this was in Ecstasy pill discussions - moved to other drugs
Bear

ouch, use standard font!
I dont know of anything other than using smaller doses and spreading it out. Seriously, youre going to keep running into this issue so start taking what you are rxd before your tolerance becomes permanently high. Because even if there was something to make xanax stronger, youd be back in this spot quite soon

EDIT: BTW, you shouldnt be looking to get euphoria! just relief! therein lies the problem. A euphoric dose is always going to be more than an adequate dose

UTFSE. Tips for potentiating benzos are EVERYWHERE. I say alcohol is best. Drink a couple beers and relax.

Last edited:
There are no really completely safe ways, but there are some. Use the search function.

A) Post in the right forum
B) Don't annoy people with fonts
C) Trying to get euphoria from Xanax is like trying to fly a Cessna underwater. It ain't gonna happen.

hey guys
i was wondering is there anything i can take with my xanax to increase the euphoria and decrease the anxiety.i heard of grapefruit but i dont know. i need more help!!!! bcuz im almost out and its too early to get a script for a refill so im trying to stretch what i have left and still take away the anxiety/panic attack
please help and good bless!!!

dude, just get a hot hot hot hot hotttttttt bath and turn off the lights and melt them under ur tounge and then drink a glass of grapefruit juice.

dude, just get a hot hot hot hot hotttttttt bath and turn off the lights and melt them under ur tounge and then drink a glass of grapefruit juice.

Graprefruit juice and Xanax is wreckless.

Try parachuting your dose.

why is grapefuit juice and xanax reckless?
done it plenty of time and thought it helped but not soo extreme were i thought it was"reckless"
parachuting the dose will only increase its absorbtion not the overall effects

Here's why that's wreckless:
One tablet of Xanax will do the same thing every time. It will always have the same amount of active ingredient and it will always get absorbed in roughly the same way.

A glass of grapefruit juice will NEVER do the same thing. The levels of naringin and bergamottin in each glass will never be the same and can easily fluctuate. Furthermore, these chemicals effects will depend greatly on absorption. A user who drinks one glass with 2 mg of Xanax on a full stomach one day and on an empty stomach the next might end up in a very hairy situation. There is also no such thing as a standard dose for grapefruit juice. No one can tell you a real amount (in ml or otherwise) that will work. This is in part due to the lack of standard levels of naringin and bergamottin.

Parachuting will increase the effects because the increase in absorption will increase plasma levels of the Xanax, which will create a more intense experience.

If the OP doesn't like this type of euphoria, then they should look to different drugs to find a "better" one. It's as simple as that.

There is no euphoria associated with xanax.
get some temazepam, nitrazepam or diazepam.

^In your opinion. I've had all four, and xanax is my favourite for the feeling it gives me.

Xanax can make you feel good but in my opinion, it doesn't produce a euphoria anywhere near the leve of most other drugs. The only popular recreational drugs I can think of that are less euphoric than benzos are nicotine and caffeine. All the rest pretty much blow benzos out of the water in terms of euphoria.

You've heard of grapefruit but you don't know?

Well, you are too stupid to buy a bottle of 100% grapefruit juice and pour yourself a glass...

so take more xanax. That should work.

Ya in my opinion Xanax barely has any euphoria, for me just makes me tired, I mean it's good at killing anxiety and for panic attacks, but I've never really gotten a euphoric "high" from Xanax. I enjoy Xanax most in combination with opiates and other drugs, but be careful when doing so. If your looking for euphoria I suggest you don't look for it in Xanax as you may be disappointed like I was.

Remember this is just my opinion, for some people, Xanax blows them out of the water and puts them on a whole other level...