• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Smoking MDPV

So sorry to Post Fellows

Honestly sorry to bump this thread open, after such a long time. But I have read this thread a few different times, and find it very useful when the urge to do some Pv hits me, and for the most part 80% of the time this thread deters me from use, Applauds everyone!!

Reason I posted was I think on page two at the top Someone posted a comment that I just now caught, and honestly brought pure joy to my day,I laughed hard to tears for twenty minutes at the comment, Its even more silly to me because of the stomach issues I continue to deal with daily from my personal use of this substance. Ill quote it below,

Tried smoking for the first time to see if it helped my stomach pains (it didn't) and hated it. The depression/comedown was soul-crushing and the duration of the high was cut in half. I used a lightbulb vape, which was my first time smoking anything out of one...most useful thing I got from that experiment.

Boy, I Hope she got educated on PV, and punched who ever told her to smoke Methylenedioxypyrovalerone from a bulb for stomach pains!! seriously, what horrible dumb, potentially deathly advise! the level of stupid from that made me tear into a automatic laugh. just thought a few others might see the twisted funny side to that as i did. Cheers Everyone, stay safe!

I found smoking it from a crack/meth style pipe worked pretty well.

what the fuck is a crack\meth style pipe? meth is smoked out of an oil burner, crack smoked from a straight tube stuffed with brillo. so what's this crack\meth pipe? i'm intrigued.

Intact meth pipes can also be used for crack, works pretty good actually. I think he meant a regular meth pipe. Straight shooters don't work for smoking MDPV.

^^ yeah but why do a stim without a downer?? unless you don't have access I just don't understand people who get buzzing without something to bring them down.

Pleased you liked the light bulb though!

GDI, the only thing that makes me shudder more than PV going down the toilet is people smoking it wrong. Make a sort of cone that is open all the way up the side, a tinfoil hat, if you will. Crush / spread PV evenly on the foil, pretty much all over the inside of the cone, so it sticks. Shake off anything that doesn't stick. Position foil horizontally, tooter at the skinny end, right over the opening. Start sucking, then heat with an itty bitty flame about 1-2 inches under the foil, starting at wide end and ending near the top. The whole process should take about 2-3 secs. If the pv doesn't sublimate straight into the air, you're sucking too hard or doing it wrong somehow. If it turns into a tan liquid, you're doing it wrong. If there's much of anything left on the foil afterward, you're doing it wrong. If you scrape your tooter after a week long binge and the result isn't slightly tan, but otherwise good product, you're doing it wrong. If you use a bic lighter, you're doing it wrong.

Edit: Most importantly, don't ever smoke pv, it's addictive.

Just so everyone knows, I kinda did this by accident, and remembering the above post, have perfected it and do it this way almost exactly. it uses hardly any PV, and you get a massive sweet delicious hit, wasting nothing, with nothing left on the foil. Its perfect. Well done greenberryhaze.
If you want to get the most out of your peevs, this is the technique to work on. I didn't realize how much I was wasting, and suspect most people dont either. This will seriously make that gram last 2-3 weeks instead of one.
Just my two cents. Happiness,
The Professor

Last edited:
smoking MDPV tastes like utter shit
How I miss the taste of shit! :(

Seriously, through, I always enjoyed the slight taste of a 10 mg hit from a bulb pipe. I think people taste the same thing differently in this case, both in flavor and intensity, since I couldn't imagine complaining about what I experience. I never redose or binge though.

The feeling of pleasure after the fart is unmatched, so...
Yes!

GDI, the only thing that makes me shudder more than PV going down the toilet is people smoking it wrong.
I get that same shudder! Remember folks - before you start, tape a stamped, addressed mailer to delic by your toilet. This will save you from regretting any waste. =D

Last edited:
is the effects supposed to come mutch sooner when smoking it? its supposed to come right after u blow out the smoke right??
i just smoked some mdpv of foil and i barly feel it, a tiny buzz maybe.. ive tried all morning with mdpv, first snorted some in the morning, also barly effects.
am i maybe just dosing to low??

It's hard to dose too low with pv. It's very potent stuff. I suspect what you have may not be mdpv if you didn't get anything off it via any method.

I've used this since May of last year for both recreational and performance enhancement as well as anorectic purposes.

I have vaporized it and insufflated it and I must say, my thoughts do get more irrational and anxiety prone when smoked, even with 2mg clonazepam in my bloodstream.

The important thing to remember is, this switches off your cues to drink, eat, sleep. Absent all three in addition to high doses of this make me shiver in how bad the psychosis could be.

So far I've stayed on the level. I get paranoid sometimes but I always have enough control to know reality from fight-or-flight overdrive manifestations.

I use MDPV because its a fraction of the cost of amphetamines, which I have access to also but I opt for MDPV for its value. Sometimes I can't tell if I am using this to feel good or using it to focus/stay awake lol.

I think this drug got a bad wrap. If you know how to avoid the pitfalls of psychostimulant binges [or better yet, avoid binges altogether] then it can become a useful compound. I wouldnt recommend it for euphoria, and benzos and clonidine should be kept on hand.

I've read a number of reports about people smoking MDPV. In all the smoking reports I've read, they never go into detail about the method of smoking used, and therin lies my question. Can MDPV be smoked out of a regular glass straight shooter (crack stem) with tightly packed chore boy, while holding the flame a bit farther away from the powder than would be done with crack? Or is MDPV only efficiently smoked when vaporized in a bulb or on aluminum foil?

I'm aware it's not a good idea to smoke MDPV due to the combustion products being harmful to the health, but people continue to do it, so I'm just wondering how they go about doing so.

~CTdopeLove

Yeah you can smoke it pretty much any way in my experience, as long as you're vaporizing not smoking. The Machine Pipe or glass bulb both worked great when i used MDPV.

Smoking MDPV I imagine is pretty damn bad for you... however..

I've smoked meth once, and crack quite a bit, and a hit of mdpv (smoked) is like... almost a mix, somewhere in the middle of those two IMO.

I dont make a habit out of it however just smoke through a pipe, ash at the bottom, small blob/pile of powder on top and expose it to naked flame from a lighter. Vaping may be better, but I wouldn't even bother because the rush it gives you from doing it in a pipe is very intense, sometimes overwhelmingly. Hurts a lot trying to hold in though...

Burn it in a pipe and it melts very quickly, try and hold in the smoke, and when you exhale it feels so much like crack.

Extremely addictive, on par with crack I reckon! A one night binge is pretty safe, but the further you take PV, the more psychotic and paranoid you may feel, use with CAUTION.

Edit: Start low with dose, really low (5mg ish), 20mg or more is a BIG rush

Only thing comparable in terms of compulsive redoing is IV coke. And that's a maybe. This shit took days from me. Days where I had plans to do other things that I completely ignored to smoke instead. Turned the white sheets on my bed Grey from the soot off the foil.

OK a bit concerned now, for the past 30 hours I've been smoking (not vaping), with direct flame, burning it until it's black and sticky. This method - ash filling bottom of pipe and pile of PV on top, if burnt completely with a direct flame, and you can bare the pain from holding the smoke, I find it gives a very, VERY strong, instant rush of euphoria and waves of pleasure. level with methamphetamine, easily (doing hits starting from 5mg ranging to 25mg a pipe).

Only problem is, about fifteen hours ago my chest starts to ache, and breathing is more difficult... Seeing as this is my first time smoking, and I've consumed around 250mg over the 30 hours, could I be causing potentially severe damage? Is direct flame with water pipe safer?

HMMMMMMM

Yeah dude, if you're doing it that way? Use a bong!!!!!! Water may filter out some of the good, but it's so strong anyway it does t really matter . Basically , put a bit of mesh in a cone, fill with ash (the lighter the colour the better - otherwise you're also smoking whatever the ash came from too) put blob on top and away you go. I've also discovered recently that if one were to sit a piece of mesh on top of the cone, so that it's siting 2-3mm above the ash and peev, the heat doesn't burn the peev so easily and it's far more efficient. Although a torch/jet lighter is needed. Hold a small distance from mesh and pull normally. Takes a few moments to get going but it's much much better. Try not to let the mesh glow red - or at least not bright red. Once the smoke starts to slow down, take away flame and finish. Discard the ash , or if you really want you can use a normal bic lighter to smoke what's left , but my theory is that whatever remains is probably more toxic to smoke than it was at the beginning. Doing it this way will make a 5mg hit seem huge

Also, as is repeated time and time again, don't redose too soon! Using above method with 5-7mg doses, any more often than hourly is asking for trouble. Resist the urge and you'll enjoy it more anyway . And for Pete's sake (not directed at anyone in particular) if you've been awake for more than 48 hours OF COURSE SHIT GETS WEIRD!!!! after 72 hours , you are almost insane - no matter what it is that's keeping you awake!!!!!! Peev is fucken strong , be careful, stop before it gets stupid, Eat drink and sleep! Every nightmare report I've read is from someone doing to much and staying up too long. When done """responsibly""" (lots of quotes to make sure the word is taken with the appropriate grains of salt) peev can be fun and easy to recover from

ok seems this thread is dead for sometime.. but I need to revive it with my recent exprience..

So latest news is MDPV is going to be banned in EU... so I thought well I must say goodbye to this drug.. I've used it in the a past.. that good old semi yellow/beige batch that was the shiet... but even so I never understood all this posts about how addicting and how the binges could last days... that must be because I only snorted.. and even tho it was a very good high.. I never found any compulsive behaviour to binge for days or any paranoia/psycosis symptoms.. also I'm well experienced with a alot of drugs.. I found 4-mmc at the time alot more addicting.. so to finish I had this experience like 2 or 3 years ago.. I received 2 g's of mdpv that I think last me for months.. snorting it.. to be fair at the time I was very controlled.. I was able to do some lines in the beach with some friends enjoy the afternoon and then get home and stop the madness and proceed with my normal life or even go out at night to a club do some lines and after the club was over just go home sleeping.. yeh those were the times were I was responsible :D

Now after some years alot have changed.. I become familar with vaporizing some substances like a-pvp and alpha-php and crystal meth and what also came to my attention was that alot of people said that the best ROA for MDPV was vaping it also.. well that's what I did this time..

WOW... is just what I can say... it's like a completly different drug then snorting or bombing it... the euphoria is unmatched.. I think it's even better then the euphoria I felt with crystal meth and a-pvp... I binged for 2 nights straight.. what I noticed most was the sexual/horniness levels so high not even on 3-mmc/4mmc I was this horny...

Also another thing I noticed is that I became to have some headaches and paranoias after a while I noticed that if I drank alof of water and force my self to eat something they would go away.. at least in the first or second day.. but the third day.. I was already hearing alot of strange noises.. I'm glad I didn't hear any voices tho.. but I was completly aware that I was hearing crazy shit around me.. the wind hits hard in my house so that doesn't help either.. but it was really crazy.. I was able to controll myself stop the madness and went to bed with a xanax.. but even my last hit was amazing.. it was like my first.. I only bought 500mg.. and it last me for 3 days vaping it throught the tin/aluminan foil method.. because my lightbulb vaporizer was not in my home.. I'm really curious using the lightbulb.. because it' really more easy that the tin foil.. which I did it for the first time.. it requires some learning curve.. I noticed that some times I didn't wrong and would not feel anything.. but the next hit if I did correctly the euphoria/rush was the best I felt in my life.. nothing beats this...

Now the negative effects are also very bad.. my skin got terrible some bad pimples there.. I don't usually have those.. but throat is soar and I can feel my lungs exhausted.. today I went running/biking near the beach I felt the damage of the mdpv.. but I don't it's nothing serious.. I have worst with a-pvp and alpha-php.. so I think physically mdpv is better then those.. but mentally not really sure.. those crazy noises I didn't get those with a-pvp.. but maybe I did not enough a-pvp..

Well and this happened with just 500mg.. if I can't imagine if I had 2g or something.. I actually liked very much this experienced to feel euphoria and rushed like these it's not everyday.. I'm very experience with alot of drugs.. and this is quite rare nowdays.. specially because you just can't find good 4mmc as before and the 3-mmc currently is not as good as it was and it was released.. so yeh.. I'm kinda sad this is going to be banned... but I'm not going to buy like 100g or something to stock it because I know that I would have no control over the stock.. this drug is really evil.. nothing but nothing I did before came close to the cravings I got when I vaped it.. may because nothing came close to the rush and euphoria levels I felt also..

I'll probably buy another g before ban.. when I feel recovered completly of my lungs and skin.. well but I can't blame the ban on this one.. this is really one of those drugs where you are actually playing with your life..

"Smoke this , hoe, it'll make you horny as hell."

"Naw I don't do that weird shit, I only smoke crack."

Where is that thread? It contains all the imformation about MDPV one needs to know.

-lenses