• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Smoking MDPV

Well smoking mdpv doesn't exactly lend itself to words like "conservative," but probably 2-3mg to start if you don't have stimulant experience. Vaporization with glass might be the "most conservative" MoA but smoking it a la crack work's just as well in my experience.

Yes you have to convert it into base (powder? don't know whatcha mean) before smoking it for full and proper effects.

Also, use the search engine ya could've found this stuff (and answers to questions you probably still have) and more. You're lucky I just happen to have this open in a tab:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=278134

1.) search
2.) find
3.) be safe

Last edited:
The best way to smoke it, if you don't have the right pipe, is with tinfoil and a straw. Kind of like the chasing the dragon method of smoking heroin.

It does not need to be in freebase form to be smoked. The freebase slightly more efficient (ex. instead of 10mg you might only need like 8mg) but not by much and MDPV is so cheap it's not even worth the time. If you really want to make it into a freebase it's very easy. Put how much MDPV you want to smoke and mix it with an equal amount of baking soda. Then add a small drop of water, heat underneath the tinfoil with a lighter and inhale the vapors through a straw. Im pretty sure MDPV is a oil in freebase form so keep that in mind if you want to make it in bulk.

MDPV extremly addictive when smoked, a lot more than other ROAs (except maybe i.v.) because it's way more euphoric and doesn't last very long. And it tastes like cum. The way it smells idk I've never tasted semen lol.

You couldn't find a thread for this subject?

I wouldn't use MDPV. Just keep reading enough horror stories, and ask yourself why you want to try it in the first place. It allegedly has caused many people to fiend very hard for more MDPV, or other drugs in general.

This isn't the type of drug you really want to be doing, unless for some unique reason, you have never experienced all of the negative side effects most people have reported here.

I don't have any plans on trying it again. First time i did it we had bought 20 grams... i was up for 6-7 days and had psychosis :D (and no, we didn't do anywhere near the full 20 grams) Just by snorting. I also drank the entire time.

Like i said i was just curious about MDPV and this ROA. Pure stimulants aren't my thing. And i'm rather baked... completely forgot to search first :\

Light bulb busted....fck it, off to the head shop for a vaperizer or glass dick

Tried smoking for the first time to see if it helped my stomach pains (it didn't) and hated it. The depression/comedown was soul-crushing and the duration of the high was cut in half. I used a lightbulb vape, which was my first time smoking anything out of one...most useful thing I got from that experiment.

So you really summarize it here! Without exaggeration, without detracting! Meth I enjoyed 6 years .. and for 6 years, I've damaged a MDPV after 2 months! I thought it dominates think I'll make a pause and I'm not stupid! And literally I saw how quickly it kills methodology and if it was still available, I smoked it until the time I dote died. The feeling of pleasure after the fart is unmatched, so a good school for drivers so that you will become a die .. Then, the effect on health is a disaster ... non-oxygenated blood, sore bodies, the effect on teeth is a catastrophe ... and yet I've never done meth problem with teeth ... and no hint of this to me in two months revealed necks! I came up here that lends itself without any problems falling asleep and waking in the morning with a desire to experience that pleasure again, vjeden day I turned blue the whole venous system and believed I was going to die ... Yet I continued to inhale more ... toje and clearly much worse than meth, meth will not kill you as fast as this .. Fortunately, this time forbid .. It seemed to me that I have served your drug, my words mean nothing here to listen to the commands sfinstva ... is a drug .. school for drivers, chemical ... and I have learned that the body chemistry does not

Experiance Report

ive heard of someone talking approxamately 5mg and sucking into the tip of an unlit cigarette then smoking the cigarette and it worked well for this individual from what i understand. they also mentioned that they are switching to Blu-Cigs soon and they intend to lace the catridge with MDPV disolved into e-fluid but idk this is only what ive heard ya know

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for the record - it is against the rules/guidelines to use "SWIM". Please use actual words like me, myself, I, or my friend. We know sometimes you may be referring to a friend, so just say that, "a friend". :)

Since this thread is still getting some activity, here are my $.02.

I had very little problem with MDPV when I was taking it orally: intranasal key bumps were a bit more "fiendish" but still quite manageable. With these ROAs I found MDPV to be a very clear-headed stimulant with minimal euphoria and a relatively easy crash. (The worst thing that would happen is losing out on 24+ hours of sleep when I underestimated the half-life).

Then I experimented with smoking it. And within a couple of weeks I was a PV-smoking zombie staying up days at a time and tweaking like a madman. The instant dopamine-spike turned me into a labrat pushing a lever. I can't honestly say that it was more fiendish than my experiments with crack some 20 years back, but it was far cheaper and more readily available. And so my story ended, as so many MDPV stories do, with a lot of white powder going down the toilet and a vow never to touch it again.

Smoke this with caution. I'm not going to say that everyone who starts smoking or shooting PV is going to lose control. But I will say that, to my recollection, every report on BL which involved IV or inhaled MDPV has ended badly.

ive heard of someone talking approxamately 5mg and sucking into the tip of an unlit cigarette then smoking the cigarette and it worked well for this individual from what i understand. they also mentioned that they are switching to Blu-Cigs soon and they intend to lace the catridge with MDPV disolved into e-fluid but idk this is only what ive heard ya know
Interesting, didn't think about that, can anybody tell me if the temperature in an electric cigarette is low enough to not destroy the MDPV? And high enough to vaporize the solution? As I have tried snorting the substance, which gave me no effect (3 x 7mg in a period of about 4h) and tried chasing the dragon, which tastes so horrible that I'm absolutely unable to inhale the vapor, this might be a good alternative. Furthermore, I noticed that the material turns brown instantly after applying heat, probably due to
  1. applying to much heat
  2. low purity or even being another substance
  3. being impossible to smoke it in HCl-form (not sure if it is the HCl, might be another salt)
Number 3 seems unlikely to me, as most people don't have problems with vaping their powdered MDPV. 2 also seems unlikely to me, since my vendor achieves a score of 9.84 in safeorscam.com, even 10 considering the ratings of the last 30 days only. (I hope this is not regarded as vendor talk, if yes, feel free to remove the last sentence.) I'm quite experienced in vaping Methipropamine, so if anybody has experience in vaping MDPV, as well as MPA and is able to tell the differences in vaping technique, I will appreciate his answer very much.

Another question I have is why I don't feel effects from snorting, if you don't take point 1 to 3 into consideration. From other experiences I know that no monoamine reuptake inhibitor has ever had any recreational effects on me, speaking of SSRIs, MDPV, Camfetamine and Desoxypipradrol.

So you really summarize it here! Without exaggeration, without detracting! Meth I enjoyed 6 years .. and for 6 years, I've damaged a MDPV after 2 months! I thought it dominates think I'll make a pause and I'm not stupid! And literally I saw how quickly it kills methodology and if it was still available, I smoked it until the time I dote died. The feeling of pleasure after the fart is unmatched, so a good school for drivers so that you will become a die .. Then, the effect on health is a disaster ... non-oxygenated blood, sore bodies, the effect on teeth is a catastrophe ... and yet I've never done meth problem with teeth ... and no hint of this to me in two months revealed necks! I came up here that lends itself without any problems falling asleep and waking in the morning with a desire to experience that pleasure again, vjeden day I turned blue the whole venous system and believed I was going to die ... Yet I continued to inhale more ... toje and clearly much worse than meth, meth will not kill you as fast as this .. Fortunately, this time forbid .. It seemed to me that I have served your drug, my words mean nothing here to listen to the commands sfinstva ... is a drug .. school for drivers, chemical ... and I have learned that the body chemistry does not

Wtf just happened?

After just few weeks of smoking/vaping MDPV on weekends only it is having a bad effect on my breathing. Twenty four years of smoking cigarettes on and off is absolutely nothing compared to this. I wake up in the nights with a fluidy wheezy crackling to my breathing and have developed a morning cough that while nowhere near as bad as what afflicted my 60 year old Granddad who was dying of lung cancer, it is nonetheless worryingly bad for someone in their ealy 40s who has previously had excellent physical health. Fotunately for me, at this early stage, after all this coughing and hacking my breathing mostly clears up.

If anyone gives a shit, this is what i have gathered and self-diagnosed from Wikipedia about my symptoms as to what smoking PV has done to me, "Crackles are caused by the "popping open" of small airways and alveoli collapsed by fluid, exudate, or lack of aeration during expiration."

"Crackles are caused by explosive opening of small airways[3] and are discontinuous,[5] nonmusical, and brief. Crackles are much more common during the inspiratory than the expiratory phase of breathing, but they may be heard during the expiratory phase. Crackles are often associated with inflammation or infection of the small bronchi, bronchioles, and alveoli. Crackles that don't clear after a cough may indicate pulmonary edema or fluid in the alveoli due to heart failure or acute respiratory distress syndrome. Their presence usually indicates an interstitial process, such as pulmonary fibrosis. Crackles can be heard over the lower lobe of the lungs. Pulmonary edema makes it much more audible."

I'm not too concerened if its just a temporay thing as the morning coughing mostly clears it, but i am concerned that it almost certainly will have long term health effects if i carry on this way. I know the safest & most sensible thing would be just to stop smoking it, but before it comes to that i'm trying to improve my technique and find safer ways of doing it.

This seems to be one instance where its clearly not ideal to learn about methods of vaping the stuff through internet forums. It would be much better to know someone in person in the "real world" with experience so you can learn from them. But as i dont, this is my only option. I have already recieved some very helpful advice on safer methods and am sticking to this advice.

I have rooted around most of the PV threads on BL (theres a hell of a lot on info to get through on here) and some of the methods of vaping are just too complicated to follow seeming to include all sorts of chemistry equipment like vats and chambers and other complicated methods of filtration, and posts like this " I have some length of heat coil made for a lamination machine. you take the metal strip which is just thin flat wire inside to heat the long Al strip inside that does the laminating. Once the metal bowl (tin foil?) is made to hold the mdpv, it is wrapped with the heating coil on thrsexpository Ftt, the vapor bowl is ready to be made heated.

Using a quality power supply, IE. 0-30v, 0-3A, connect leads to heat coil at an initial low wattage (just do full voltage but start st low amperage.) Keep checking maximum temperature of MDPV contact point. This is a good time to buy a laser thermometer. Keep increasing amperage up maybe 0.15a if you are running 30v. Keep checking settled temp until you end at steady 260f. Add MDPV, see what happens. You want clear vaping salt that's not turning black! You may need more amps and 265, 270, 275 degrees etc.

The trick is keeping a chemical vaping, not oxydizing it.

It could work this way as salt? What do you think? "

I imagine all this is good info but i cant help thinking WTF.

Threads from a few years ago suggested just heating the powder very slowly and carefully until it gives off a vapor but stopping before it turns to oil. I cannot get anything out of it that way. Most posts suggest heating until the powder turns to oil, as this is what vapes easily, but stopping once the oil is no longer clear and golden, others heat it until it forms a beatle, and then chase this around the foil to stop it burning. I have tried all methods but it seems for me at least the vapour needs to be filtered to prevent this nasty shit clogging your airways. I have tried a cotton mask over my mouth TNA, nothing gets through that.

Some people have mentioned putting PV on the end of a cigarette, i suppose at least it would get filtered that way, but wouldnt it just be incinerated and destroyed ? Simillarly with lacing a filtered tobacco roll up with PV ? I'm going to try putting a cigarrette filter in an inhaling device and see if i can get that to works.If it does it will be interesting to examine the filter afterwars to see what it has caught.

EDIT: Its now a couple of days later and I have tried inhaling it through a cigarette filter in a tube. It didnt work, nothing seemed to come through, even when i cut the filter down to a smaller and smaller stub.

For a number of reasons im quitting this stuff. I flushed most of my peeve last night and today will be my last day using it, and then the remainder will get flushed too.

Last edited:
Bet that didn't happen!

Well thats one bet i would have won then ! :D

The impulse to flush it came on very strong in the end. I had no doubts about getting rid. The idea must have been brewing sub-consciously for a while. I do regret it occasionally, but the sensible part of me knows it was for the best. Like many others before me i found it too hard to control; impossible not to use the stuff whenever i had any time to do so, and then once started on a binge it was impossible to use the stuff moderately. It seems for many it has to be all or nothing with PV.

I Went out in a blaze of glory though, I had one of those tea light candle holders swimming in huge puddles of golden peeve oil as it didnt matter how much powder i was getting through at that stage.

Horrible drug in my opinion seen a lot of people go down the drain from taking this and smoking it. Become paranoid wrecks and completely change for the worse.

oh boy this makes me think about getting more of that fluffy hellish piss of a substance. Almost a year ago I flushed the rest of my second gram, and wow I'm glad I did now. Some of my friends were going to come pick it up, but wanted me to give them gas money (I'm giving them drugs for free, what the fuck seriously?) so I just flushed it. Saved me, and them, a lot of fucking trouble.

Smoking it really isn't worth your time or health. Fuck, if you snort or eat it atleast you can do SOMETHING other than mdpv. Smoking it is going to turn into a night of smoking mdpv, which is shit.

Smoking it really isn't worth your time or health. Fuck, if you snort or eat it atleast you can do SOMETHING other than mdpv. Smoking it is going to turn into a night of smoking mdpv, which is shit.

Very well put, when smoking MDPV, all you do is smoke MDPV. There is very little time to do anything else. You get your rush and you start weighing out your next dose. So glad I'm done with this substance, was a little under a year ago that I had two insane binges with smoked MDPV, set me back big time in my stimulant recovery but a year later I can say it at least didn't damage me permanently, but certainly caused a lot of grief. Smoked MDPV - not worth it.

SWIM is an avid smoker of "speed" and he finds that vaporizing mdpv on top of doubled over alumiinum foil to be boss. He is aware that this stuff likes to ignite under direct flame. However, this stuff is tricky when attempting a vaporizing procedure do to the fact that it is extremely easy to burn your "shit." MDPV burns similiar to stuff in the amphetamine class, the RC is somewhere in that family as a bastard child, hence the usage of doubled foil.. SWIM enjoys insnufflating a fatline followed by 10mg vaporizing session because he knows how to take a head ringer and then set it down for a minute as to respect aluminum foils properties, allowing it to cool before placing over flame. This person we are speaking of is not knowledgable about how the smoke acts, whether being similiar to "meth" or "crack." From his experience he is under the assumption that when vaporized the smoke displays characteristics of both, similiar to meth it crystalizes on surfaces (along with with every other source of smoke?), similiar to crack because SWIM feels he becomes more "euphoric" when the smoke is held in. He has been scared to hold in to many hits because he is currently in the process of testing his theory. Slight cough has been noted after 15 "hits" held in until no smoke was visibly exhaled, these monsterous hits took place over a 10 hours from 3pm
Yesterday after noon. Correction 17 hits since the time noted. He will update within the next few days with how much, what it did to him and all information observed.

SWIM warns all those that attempt to vaporize this stuff to be extremely careful. Smoking this substance causes a serious urge to continue re-dosing through smoking. Along with it spontaneously bursting into flames when too much heat is added to the foil along with the flame hitting the resin if it runs off the edge. Smokers tempting this should have a strong mind as to not smoke it all up and remember little heat leaves it neat, too fast to black means your flame technique is whack.

Note to viewers: SWIM has not slept in 5 nights, may he be excused for any indiscrepancies, punctual errors, mispellings and out of context usage of terms contained within the above statements. Thats his excuse o_O

GDI, the only thing that makes me shudder more than PV going down the toilet is people smoking it wrong. Make a sort of cone that is open all the way up the side, a tinfoil hat, if you will. Crush / spread PV evenly on the foil, pretty much all over the inside of the cone, so it sticks. Shake off anything that doesn't stick. Position foil horizontally, tooter at the skinny end, right over the opening. Start sucking, then heat with an itty bitty flame about 1-2 inches under the foil, starting at wide end and ending near the top. The whole process should take about 2-3 secs. If the pv doesn't sublimate straight into the air, you're sucking too hard or doing it wrong somehow. If it turns into a tan liquid, you're doing it wrong. If there's much of anything left on the foil afterward, you're doing it wrong. If you scrape your tooter after a week long binge and the result isn't slightly tan, but otherwise good product, you're doing it wrong. If you use a bic lighter, you're doing it wrong.

Edit: Most importantly, don't ever smoke pv, it's addictive.