Bluelight

Thread: Smoking MDPV

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Quote Originally Posted by cr6xplicit View Post
    ive heard of someone talking approxamately 5mg and sucking into the tip of an unlit cigarette then smoking the cigarette and it worked well for this individual from what i understand. they also mentioned that they are switching to Blu-Cigs soon and they intend to lace the catridge with MDPV disolved into e-fluid but idk this is only what ive heard ya know
    Interesting, didn't think about that, can anybody tell me if the temperature in an electric cigarette is low enough to not destroy the MDPV? And high enough to vaporize the solution? As I have tried snorting the substance, which gave me no effect (3 x 7mg in a period of about 4h) and tried chasing the dragon, which tastes so horrible that I'm absolutely unable to inhale the vapor, this might be a good alternative. Furthermore, I noticed that the material turns brown instantly after applying heat, probably due to
    1. applying to much heat
    2. low purity or even being another substance
    3. being impossible to smoke it in HCl-form (not sure if it is the HCl, might be another salt)

Number 3 seems unlikely to me, as most people don't have problems with vaping their powdered MDPV. 2 also seems unlikely to me, since my vendor achieves a score of 9.84 in safeorscam.com, even 10 considering the ratings of the last 30 days only. (I hope this is not regarded as vendor talk, if yes, feel free to remove the last sentence.) I'm quite experienced in vaping Methipropamine, so if anybody has experience in vaping MDPV, as well as MPA and is able to tell the differences in vaping technique, I will appreciate his answer very much.

Another question I have is why I don't feel effects from snorting, if you don't take point 1 to 3 into consideration. From other experiences I know that no monoamine reuptake inhibitor has ever had any recreational effects on me, speaking of SSRIs, MDPV, Camfetamine and Desoxypipradrol.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Testermann View Post
    So you really summarize it here! Without exaggeration, without detracting! Meth I enjoyed 6 years .. and for 6 years, I've damaged a MDPV after 2 months! I thought it dominates think I'll make a pause and I'm not stupid! And literally I saw how quickly it kills methodology and if it was still available, I smoked it until the time I dote died. The feeling of pleasure after the fart is unmatched, so a good school for drivers so that you will become a die .. Then, the effect on health is a disaster ... non-oxygenated blood, sore bodies, the effect on teeth is a catastrophe ... and yet I've never done meth problem with teeth ... and no hint of this to me in two months revealed necks! I came up here that lends itself without any problems falling asleep and waking in the morning with a desire to experience that pleasure again, vjeden day I turned blue the whole venous system and believed I was going to die ... Yet I continued to inhale more ... toje and clearly much worse than meth, meth will not kill you as fast as this .. Fortunately, this time forbid .. It seemed to me that I have served your drug, my words mean nothing here to listen to the commands sfinstva ... is a drug .. school for drivers, chemical ... and I have learned that the body chemistry does not
    Wtf just happened?

3. Collapse Details

The vagabond who's rapping at your door, standing in the clothes that you once wore.
    After just few weeks of smoking/vaping MDPV on weekends only it is having a bad effect on my breathing. Twenty four years of smoking cigarettes on and off is absolutely nothing compared to this. I wake up in the nights with a fluidy wheezy crackling to my breathing and have developed a morning cough that while nowhere near as bad as what afflicted my 60 year old Granddad who was dying of lung cancer, it is nonetheless worryingly bad for someone in their ealy 40s who has previously had excellent physical health. Fotunately for me, at this early stage, after all this coughing and hacking my breathing mostly clears up.

If anyone gives a shit, this is what i have gathered and self-diagnosed from Wikipedia about my symptoms as to what smoking PV has done to me, "Crackles are caused by the "popping open" of small airways and alveoli collapsed by fluid, exudate, or lack of aeration during expiration."

"Crackles are caused by explosive opening of small airways[3] and are discontinuous,[5] nonmusical, and brief. Crackles are much more common during the inspiratory than the expiratory phase of breathing, but they may be heard during the expiratory phase. Crackles are often associated with inflammation or infection of the small bronchi, bronchioles, and alveoli. Crackles that don't clear after a cough may indicate pulmonary edema or fluid in the alveoli due to heart failure or acute respiratory distress syndrome. Their presence usually indicates an interstitial process, such as pulmonary fibrosis. Crackles can be heard over the lower lobe of the lungs. Pulmonary edema makes it much more audible."

I'm not too concerened if its just a temporay thing as the morning coughing mostly clears it, but i am concerned that it almost certainly will have long term health effects if i carry on this way. I know the safest & most sensible thing would be just to stop smoking it, but before it comes to that i'm trying to improve my technique and find safer ways of doing it.

This seems to be one instance where its clearly not ideal to learn about methods of vaping the stuff through internet forums. It would be much better to know someone in person in the "real world" with experience so you can learn from them. But as i dont, this is my only option. I have already recieved some very helpful advice on safer methods and am sticking to this advice.

I have rooted around most of the PV threads on BL (theres a hell of a lot on info to get through on here) and some of the methods of vaping are just too complicated to follow seeming to include all sorts of chemistry equipment like vats and chambers and other complicated methods of filtration, and posts like this " I have some length of heat coil made for a lamination machine. you take the metal strip which is just thin flat wire inside to heat the long Al strip inside that does the laminating. Once the metal bowl (tin foil?) is made to hold the mdpv, it is wrapped with the heating coil on thrsexpository Ftt, the vapor bowl is ready to be made heated.

Using a quality power supply, IE. 0-30v, 0-3A, connect leads to heat coil at an initial low wattage (just do full voltage but start st low amperage.) Keep checking maximum temperature of MDPV contact point. This is a good time to buy a laser thermometer. Keep increasing amperage up maybe 0.15a if you are running 30v. Keep checking settled temp until you end at steady 260f. Add MDPV, see what happens. You want clear vaping salt that's not turning black! You may need more amps and 265, 270, 275 degrees etc.

The trick is keeping a chemical vaping, not oxydizing it.

It could work this way as salt? What do you think? "

I imagine all this is good info but i cant help thinking WTF.

Threads from a few years ago suggested just heating the powder very slowly and carefully until it gives off a vapor but stopping before it turns to oil. I cannot get anything out of it that way. Most posts suggest heating until the powder turns to oil, as this is what vapes easily, but stopping once the oil is no longer clear and golden, others heat it until it forms a beatle, and then chase this around the foil to stop it burning. I have tried all methods but it seems for me at least the vapour needs to be filtered to prevent this nasty shit clogging your airways. I have tried a cotton mask over my mouth TNA, nothing gets through that.

Some people have mentioned putting PV on the end of a cigarette, i suppose at least it would get filtered that way, but wouldnt it just be incinerated and destroyed ? Simillarly with lacing a filtered tobacco roll up with PV ? I'm going to try putting a cigarrette filter in an inhaling device and see if i can get that to works.If it does it will be interesting to examine the filter afterwars to see what it has caught.

EDIT: Its now a couple of days later and I have tried inhaling it through a cigarette filter in a tube. It didnt work, nothing seemed to come through, even when i cut the filter down to a smaller and smaller stub.

For a number of reasons im quitting this stuff. I flushed most of my peeve last night and today will be my last day using it, and then the remainder will get flushed too.
    Last edited by mydrugbuddy; 10-10-2011 at 15:39.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mydrugbuddy View Post
    today will be my last day using it, and then the remainder will get flushed too.
    Bet that didn't happen!

5. Collapse Details

The vagabond who's rapping at your door, standing in the clothes that you once wore.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlippingTop View Post
    Bet that didn't happen!
    Well thats one bet i would have won then !

The impulse to flush it came on very strong in the end. I had no doubts about getting rid. The idea must have been brewing sub-consciously for a while. I do regret it occasionally, but the sensible part of me knows it was for the best. Like many others before me i found it too hard to control; impossible not to use the stuff whenever i had any time to do so, and then once started on a binge it was impossible to use the stuff moderately. It seems for many it has to be all or nothing with PV.

I Went out in a blaze of glory though, I had one of those tea light candle holders swimming in huge puddles of golden peeve oil as it didnt matter how much powder i was getting through at that stage.

6. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Horrible drug in my opinion seen a lot of people go down the drain from taking this and smoking it. Become paranoid wrecks and completely change for the worse.

7. Collapse Details

in your head stealing your dopamine masterbates
    oh boy this makes me think about getting more of that fluffy hellish piss of a substance. Almost a year ago I flushed the rest of my second gram, and wow I'm glad I did now. Some of my friends were going to come pick it up, but wanted me to give them gas money (I'm giving them drugs for free, what the fuck seriously?) so I just flushed it. Saved me, and them, a lot of fucking trouble.

Smoking it really isn't worth your time or health. Fuck, if you snort or eat it atleast you can do SOMETHING other than mdpv. Smoking it is going to turn into a night of smoking mdpv, which is shit.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by whynaught View Post
    Smoking it really isn't worth your time or health. Fuck, if you snort or eat it atleast you can do SOMETHING other than mdpv. Smoking it is going to turn into a night of smoking mdpv, which is shit.
    Very well put, when smoking MDPV, all you do is smoke MDPV. There is very little time to do anything else. You get your rush and you start weighing out your next dose. So glad I'm done with this substance, was a little under a year ago that I had two insane binges with smoked MDPV, set me back big time in my stimulant recovery but a year later I can say it at least didn't damage me permanently, but certainly caused a lot of grief. Smoked MDPV - not worth it.

9. Collapse Details

SWIM is an avid smoker of "speed" and he finds that vaporizing mdpv on top of doubled over alumiinum foil to be boss. He is aware that this stuff likes to ignite under direct flame. However, this stuff is tricky when attempting a vaporizing procedure do to the fact that it is extremely easy to burn your "shit." MDPV burns similiar to stuff in the amphetamine class, the RC is somewhere in that family as a bastard child, hence the usage of doubled foil.. SWIM enjoys insnufflating a fatline followed by 10mg vaporizing session because he knows how to take a head ringer and then set it down for a minute as to respect aluminum foils properties, allowing it to cool before placing over flame. This person we are speaking of is not knowledgable about how the smoke acts, whether being similiar to "meth" or "crack." From his experience he is under the assumption that when vaporized the smoke displays characteristics of both, similiar to meth it crystalizes on surfaces (along with with every other source of smoke?), similiar to crack because SWIM feels he becomes more "euphoric" when the smoke is held in. He has been scared to hold in to many hits because he is currently in the process of testing his theory. Slight cough has been noted after 15 "hits" held in until no smoke was visibly exhaled, these monsterous hits took place over a 10 hours from 3pm
    Yesterday after noon. Correction 17 hits since the time noted. He will update within the next few days with how much, what it did to him and all information observed.

SWIM warns all those that attempt to vaporize this stuff to be extremely careful. Smoking this substance causes a serious urge to continue re-dosing through smoking. Along with it spontaneously bursting into flames when too much heat is added to the foil along with the flame hitting the resin if it runs off the edge. Smokers tempting this should have a strong mind as to not smoke it all up and remember little heat leaves it neat, too fast to black means your flame technique is whack.

Note to viewers: SWIM has not slept in 5 nights, may he be excused for any indiscrepancies, punctual errors, mispellings and out of context usage of terms contained within the above statements. Thats his excuse o_O

10. Collapse Details

GDI, the only thing that makes me shudder more than PV going down the toilet is people smoking it wrong. Make a sort of cone that is open all the way up the side, a tinfoil hat, if you will. Crush / spread PV evenly on the foil, pretty much all over the inside of the cone, so it sticks. Shake off anything that doesn't stick. Position foil horizontally, tooter at the skinny end, right over the opening. Start sucking, then heat with an itty bitty flame about 1-2 inches under the foil, starting at wide end and ending near the top. The whole process should take about 2-3 secs. If the pv doesn't sublimate straight into the air, you're sucking too hard or doing it wrong somehow. If it turns into a tan liquid, you're doing it wrong. If there's much of anything left on the foil afterward, you're doing it wrong. If you scrape your tooter after a week long binge and the result isn't slightly tan, but otherwise good product, you're doing it wrong. If you use a bic lighter, you're doing it wrong.

Edit: Most importantly, don't ever smoke pv, it's addictive.

11. Collapse Details
    So sorry to Post Fellows 
    Honestly sorry to bump this thread open, after such a long time. But I have read this thread a few different times, and find it very useful when the urge to do some Pv hits me, and for the most part 80% of the time this thread deters me from use, Applauds everyone!!

Reason I posted was I think on page two at the top Someone posted a comment that I just now caught, and honestly brought pure joy to my day,I laughed hard to tears for twenty minutes at the comment, Its even more silly to me because of the stomach issues I continue to deal with daily from my personal use of this substance. Ill quote it below,

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Codone View Post
    Tried smoking for the first time to see if it helped my stomach pains (it didn't) and hated it. The depression/comedown was soul-crushing and the duration of the high was cut in half. I used a lightbulb vape, which was my first time smoking anything out of one...most useful thing I got from that experiment.
    Boy, I Hope she got educated on PV, and punched who ever told her to smoke Methylenedioxypyrovalerone from a bulb for stomach pains!! seriously, what horrible dumb, potentially deathly advise! the level of stupid from that made me tear into a automatic laugh. just thought a few others might see the twisted funny side to that as i did. Cheers Everyone, stay safe!

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rangrz View Post

I found smoking it from a crack/meth style pipe worked pretty well.
    what the fuck is a crack\meth style pipe? meth is smoked out of an oil burner, crack smoked from a straight tube stuffed with brillo. so what's this crack\meth pipe? i'm intrigued.

13. Collapse Details

Intact meth pipes can also be used for crack, works pretty good actually. I think he meant a regular meth pipe. Straight shooters don't work for smoking MDPV.

14. Collapse Details

^^ yeah but why do a stim without a downer?? unless you don't have access I just don't understand people who get buzzing without something to bring them down.

Pleased you liked the light bulb though!

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by greenberryhaze View Post
    GDI, the only thing that makes me shudder more than PV going down the toilet is people smoking it wrong. Make a sort of cone that is open all the way up the side, a tinfoil hat, if you will. Crush / spread PV evenly on the foil, pretty much all over the inside of the cone, so it sticks. Shake off anything that doesn't stick. Position foil horizontally, tooter at the skinny end, right over the opening. Start sucking, then heat with an itty bitty flame about 1-2 inches under the foil, starting at wide end and ending near the top. The whole process should take about 2-3 secs. If the pv doesn't sublimate straight into the air, you're sucking too hard or doing it wrong somehow. If it turns into a tan liquid, you're doing it wrong. If there's much of anything left on the foil afterward, you're doing it wrong. If you scrape your tooter after a week long binge and the result isn't slightly tan, but otherwise good product, you're doing it wrong. If you use a bic lighter, you're doing it wrong.

Edit: Most importantly, don't ever smoke pv, it's addictive.
    Just so everyone knows, I kinda did this by accident, and remembering the above post, have perfected it and do it this way almost exactly. it uses hardly any PV, and you get a massive sweet delicious hit, wasting nothing, with nothing left on the foil. Its perfect. Well done greenberryhaze.
    If you want to get the most out of your peevs, this is the technique to work on. I didn't realize how much I was wasting, and suspect most people dont either. This will seriously make that gram last 2-3 weeks instead of one.
    Just my two cents. Happiness,
    The Professor
    Last edited by TheProfessor1; 23-06-2012 at 10:38. Reason: Clarification

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    smoking MDPV tastes like utter shit
    How I miss the taste of shit!

Seriously, through, I always enjoyed the slight taste of a 10 mg hit from a bulb pipe. I think people taste the same thing differently in this case, both in flavor and intensity, since I couldn't imagine complaining about what I experience. I never redose or binge though.

Quote Originally Posted by Testermann View Post
    The feeling of pleasure after the fart is unmatched, so...
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by greenberryhaze View Post
    GDI, the only thing that makes me shudder more than PV going down the toilet is people smoking it wrong.
    I get that same shudder! Remember folks - before you start, tape a stamped, addressed mailer to delic by your toilet. This will save you from regretting any waste.
    Last edited by delic; 28-06-2012 at 04:02.

17. Collapse Details

is the effects supposed to come mutch sooner when smoking it? its supposed to come right after u blow out the smoke right??
    i just smoked some mdpv of foil and i barly feel it, a tiny buzz maybe.. ive tried all morning with mdpv, first snorted some in the morning, also barly effects.
    am i maybe just dosing to low??

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    It's hard to dose too low with pv. It's very potent stuff. I suspect what you have may not be mdpv if you didn't get anything off it via any method.

19. Collapse Details

I've used this since May of last year for both recreational and performance enhancement as well as anorectic purposes.

I have vaporized it and insufflated it and I must say, my thoughts do get more irrational and anxiety prone when smoked, even with 2mg clonazepam in my bloodstream.

The important thing to remember is, this switches off your cues to drink, eat, sleep. Absent all three in addition to high doses of this make me shiver in how bad the psychosis could be.

So far I've stayed on the level. I get paranoid sometimes but I always have enough control to know reality from fight-or-flight overdrive manifestations.

I use MDPV because its a fraction of the cost of amphetamines, which I have access to also but I opt for MDPV for its value. Sometimes I can't tell if I am using this to feel good or using it to focus/stay awake lol.

I think this drug got a bad wrap. If you know how to avoid the pitfalls of psychostimulant binges [or better yet, avoid binges altogether] then it can become a useful compound. I wouldnt recommend it for euphoria, and benzos and clonidine should be kept on hand.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CTdopeLove View Post
    I've read a number of reports about people smoking MDPV. In all the smoking reports I've read, they never go into detail about the method of smoking used, and therin lies my question. Can MDPV be smoked out of a regular glass straight shooter (crack stem) with tightly packed chore boy, while holding the flame a bit farther away from the powder than would be done with crack? Or is MDPV only efficiently smoked when vaporized in a bulb or on aluminum foil?

I'm aware it's not a good idea to smoke MDPV due to the combustion products being harmful to the health, but people continue to do it, so I'm just wondering how they go about doing so.

~CTdopeLove
    Yeah you can smoke it pretty much any way in my experience, as long as you're vaporizing not smoking. The Machine Pipe or glass bulb both worked great when i used MDPV.

21. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Smoking MDPV I imagine is pretty damn bad for you... however..

I've smoked meth once, and crack quite a bit, and a hit of mdpv (smoked) is like... almost a mix, somewhere in the middle of those two IMO.

I dont make a habit out of it however just smoke through a pipe, ash at the bottom, small blob/pile of powder on top and expose it to naked flame from a lighter. Vaping may be better, but I wouldn't even bother because the rush it gives you from doing it in a pipe is very intense, sometimes overwhelmingly. Hurts a lot trying to hold in though...

Burn it in a pipe and it melts very quickly, try and hold in the smoke, and when you exhale it feels so much like crack.

Extremely addictive, on par with crack I reckon! A one night binge is pretty safe, but the further you take PV, the more psychotic and paranoid you may feel, use with CAUTION.

Edit: Start low with dose, really low (5mg ish), 20mg or more is a BIG rush

22. Collapse Details

Only thing comparable in terms of compulsive redoing is IV coke. And that's a maybe. This shit took days from me. Days where I had plans to do other things that I completely ignored to smoke instead. Turned the white sheets on my bed Grey from the soot off the foil.

23. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    OK a bit concerned now, for the past 30 hours I've been smoking (not vaping), with direct flame, burning it until it's black and sticky. This method - ash filling bottom of pipe and pile of PV on top, if burnt completely with a direct flame, and you can bare the pain from holding the smoke, I find it gives a very, VERY strong, instant rush of euphoria and waves of pleasure. level with methamphetamine, easily (doing hits starting from 5mg ranging to 25mg a pipe).

Only problem is, about fifteen hours ago my chest starts to ache, and breathing is more difficult... Seeing as this is my first time smoking, and I've consumed around 250mg over the 30 hours, could I be causing potentially severe damage? Is direct flame with water pipe safer?

HMMMMMMM

24. Collapse Details

Yeah dude, if you're doing it that way? Use a bong!!!!!! Water may filter out some of the good, but it's so strong anyway it does t really matter . Basically , put a bit of mesh in a cone, fill with ash (the lighter the colour the better - otherwise you're also smoking whatever the ash came from too) put blob on top and away you go. I've also discovered recently that if one were to sit a piece of mesh on top of the cone, so that it's siting 2-3mm above the ash and peev, the heat doesn't burn the peev so easily and it's far more efficient. Although a torch/jet lighter is needed. Hold a small distance from mesh and pull normally. Takes a few moments to get going but it's much much better. Try not to let the mesh glow red - or at least not bright red. Once the smoke starts to slow down, take away flame and finish. Discard the ash , or if you really want you can use a normal bic lighter to smoke what's left , but my theory is that whatever remains is probably more toxic to smoke than it was at the beginning. Doing it this way will make a 5mg hit seem huge

25. Collapse Details

Also, as is repeated time and time again, don't redose too soon! Using above method with 5-7mg doses, any more often than hourly is asking for trouble. Resist the urge and you'll enjoy it more anyway . And for Pete's sake (not directed at anyone in particular) if you've been awake for more than 48 hours OF COURSE SHIT GETS WEIRD!!!! after 72 hours , you are almost insane - no matter what it is that's keeping you awake!!!!!! Peev is fucken strong , be careful, stop before it gets stupid, Eat drink and sleep! Every nightmare report I've read is from someone doing to much and staying up too long. When done """responsibly""" (lots of quotes to make sure the word is taken with the appropriate grains of salt) peev can be fun and easy to recover from

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast