• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clearing the Crack Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

cok3he4d

Greenlighter
What are some methods for clearing a pipe? 'My friend' use a glass stem an some chore boy. Should he swap out the chore boy a few times?

I've read something somewhere about how smoking the crack residue is the best part or sum shit like that. Anyone know how to smoke the 'caked up crack' along the inside of the pipe?

Thanks fellas

Last edited:
You slide the chore boy back and forth through the stem with two pokers. ANd then you hit that and get a huge blast. Are you telling me you've never slid the chore from side to side and taken blasts 8o

Sometimes when you heat it up a bit , it slides better

Are you telling me you've never slid the chore from side to side and taken blasts 8o

lol, no i've never done it....i'm a fairly new crackhead ;) ...started about 6 months or so.....i've been doing coke for a while....and when that got to expensive I used to smoke wet all time...thanks for the tip tho....any more tips for getting some god blasts?....i've 'cooked back' the crack or whatever its called....adding water and crack in a spoon, heating the bottom, and mixing with a penny, separating the crack from its cut....didn't really do that much for me, tho, i only smoked small rocks..

It sounds like you have your stem/pipe right. Just make sure your brillo is nice and tight in the glass stem, and just push it back and forth until it has collected all the crack resin. This is sometimes called "cavier" and the better the crack the better sticker resin you should get, if you dont get any resin back than your stuff might suck. And yes, if your going through that much rock than you might want to change your brillo afew times.

Ok I was reading this and couldn't remember what chore boy was. So I did a google image search where I learned that chore boy is owned by Reckitt Benckiser, producers of the almighty Suboxone.

Does anyone else find that strange?

The sliding the chore back and forth is often called "pushing" and is one of many famous crackhead maneuvers like going through the carpet. It's usually a sad attempt to get high but if you have been blasting hard for awhile then "pushing can yield a pretty potent blast (only ONE usually and maybe a weak second blast). Pushing for another hit after 1 or max 2 is serious crackhead territory, as you can visually see that it is not going to work.

Usually when I push the chore I push it after a while and definatly after a good session. I got some of the best hits from it. Definatly saves you a good minute of fiending8o

If you run the flame across the stem a few times to liquify the caked up crack in the stem than push the chore, it works like a charm

The Chore always ends up squishing together to much and getting burnt down after a while. If your blowing 300$ in rocks youll probably want to change the chore after a bit

Good luck man, dont get caught up in that shit

Am I wrong in think that the "caked up crack" is the purest? Because most of the impurities were burned off and only the cocaine re-solidifies

A point will be reached at which your pipe is caked solid. Time for a big cleanup. Crack is highly soluble in alcohol (ethanol). You run a cubic inch of ethanol through the pipe, reusing it each time so as not to end up with too much solution. It doesn't matter which grade of ethanol, the higher the better of course, but in a spot you can use vodka (although you will then end up with some sugar in your resin). Caution: wait till your pipe and chore are no longer hot before pouring down ethanol, otherwise your pipe will go off like a musket.

Once the resin is cleaned from the pipie, squirt or pour the now honey-couloured ethanol onto a soup plate and leave to evaporate. The crack may condense in cute golden flakes on the plate rim. Before pouring the ethanol solution onto the plate you may want to filter it through a common coffe filter: this will remove any soot.

Some people advocate setting fire to the ethanol. You should only do that if you're sure you're ethanol is not high grade, ie if you're certain it contains a good deal of water. The logic is that the ethanol burns and vaporises some of the water with it because of the temperature. Within 20 seconds you're left with just a tiny weeny bit of water to evaporate. This is a shortcut compared to waiting out the low-temperature evaporation. I tried it once and before I knew what hit me I had flames up to the ceiling. No harm done but I swore to myself never again to put a flame to ethanol. Better bide on'es time.

Ok I was reading this and couldn't remember what chore boy was. So I did a google image search where I learned that chore boy is owned by Reckitt Benckiser, producers of the almighty Suboxone.

Does anyone else find that strange?

it doubles their profit margin;) interesting fact.

xxl - that's full on with the vodka incident. live and learn hehe

I cut about a 10 inch piece of wire hanger and use that to scrape the inside. Resin hits are the effin sh*t!

To get the resin in a glass tube. First push the chore boy or screens to the very end of the same side it already on and make sure to pack it down with something thick or else youll put a hole in the screens. You want it tight so when you push it all the way to the other side all the resin will stay on that side of the screens Next take a much thinner piece of metal and scrape the sides starting from closest to you working your way down. next push it with the thich pusher to the other side and blast off.

Let it sit overnight in a bath of Hydrochloric Acid, if this is not available to you use lemon juice or vinegary. in the morning, rub whatever didn't come off (although most of it should have), rinse with water, and proceed to smoke the glorious rock.

To save the resin, you can simply let the HCL dissolve. Done.

yeah - that working the chore boy up and down the stem and collecting the residue and then taking a hit can give you a great bell-ringer. To make it even better after scraping, in addition another little piece of crack at the end of your pipe and you can really going into a fucking wild orbit.

Man - looking forward to some wild weekend fun myself!

What about a butane torch?

A butane torch isn't necessary for smoking crack only suggested. I find its best to use a regular bic but only the tip while rotating the pipe the whole time. This evenly heats the rock and prevents burning of the lips. This is just me though. Everyone has there different way to do their own thing

scrape it with a steak knife or something(i use a steak knife). but if you starting to fiend and are trying to compulsively get a hit of the resin then its time to come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.