• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clearing the Crack Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it sit overnight in a bath of Hydrochloric Acid, if this is not available to you use lemon juice or vinegary. in the morning, rub whatever didn't come off (although most of it should have), rinse with water, and proceed to smoke the glorious rock.

To save the resin, you can simply let the HCL dissolve. Done.
that would result in cocaine HCL, not freebase.

Dont liquify

Usually when I push the chore I push it after a while and definatly after a good session. I got some of the best hits from it. Definatly saves you a good minute of fiending8o

If you run the flame across the stem a few times to liquify the caked up crack in the stem than push the chore, it works like a charm

The Chore always ends up squishing together to much and getting burnt down after a while. If your blowing 300$ in rocks youll probably want to change the chore after a bit

Good luck man, dont get caught up in that shit

Am I wrong in think that the "caked up crack" is the purest? Because most of the impurities were burned off and only the cocaine re-solidifies
Your resin is your most prized posession. It is the most potent stuff you can smoke. Your only problem is that you dont want to liquify it. Only heat it up enough to where the whole area around it is clear. Once its clear push the chore with your screwdriver and now all your resin is at the top of the chore.

Just curious, what is your prefered method for resin hits, im a fan of the simple yet effective push but ive always wondered why somw people prefer scraping to pushed. Please explain your answer.

Just curious, what is your prefered method for resin hits, im a fan of the simple yet effective push but ive always wondered why somw people prefer scraping to pushed. Please explain your answer.

Here's how I do it....It's the best thing to me but it requires good stuff.

So...first I take a test hit..to see if the stuff is good enough(If not..put it in a spoon and put a little water in..then heat up the bottom till it gets sticky and comes together in the middle of the water.Take a knife or nickel and pull it to the front of the spoon. You can actually see the cut at the bottom of the spoon...that will tell you how good it is.).

What I like to do is get 2 or 3 hits of resin...how i do this is when I'm done with all my stuff...I take my pipe and wrap it in a paper towel...then I put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Once you take it out of the freezer...let it sit for a minute or so and push your Chore Boy up to pack it in real nice....here's the fun part..push your chore through the pipe...it may be a little hard but don't heat it up too much.

That black spot on your pipe should come right out in a whole chunk...now put that on the table or wherever. Take the hit, then pack the resin in for the second hit..and maybe even a 3rd with a rock.

That is my way of doing it....what do you all think?

XXL's method using a solvent is a good one. Acetone works just as well, typically bought as nail varnish remover, though check it's not got lanolin in it as smoking lanolin's greasy residue is NOT pleasant! It's better with a glass pipe as acetone can dissolve some plastics, but it won't be in contact for more than a few seconds so not a major issue. Pour a small amount into the pipe, probably less than a teaspoon full, swill it around and pour out through the mouthpiece onto a plate or a large mirror, let the acetone evaporate, then scrape up what's left with a razor blade. You can speed up the evaporation with a hair dryer on a low speed setting without blowing the stuff stuck to the mirror away but it evaporates pretty quickly anyway. The residue will look pretty dark and dirty usually and won't taste so good but smokes fine. If you've been smoking hard putting plenty of rocks through the pipe in between washes you'll even get a few hits out of it, and they'll be stronger than the rocks were cos you've got rid of most of the impurities..

^^ thanks for the info guys :) this is a question that has been asked a few times so it's good to get a decent answer!

However this is quite an old thread, and traffic in BDD moves fast. I do appreciate your help (especially with this topic) but I'm going to close this now as it has been answered and it is also unlikely the OP will return to check an old thread.. others will read it though :)

PM me if you have any queries.

I'm going to close

Status
Not open for further replies.