• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Green Dragon" Drink

If i was in a hurry. I would do a quick wash with isopropyl alcohol (not hard to find) ... just jam buds and leaves in a jar, pour in like 1/2 inch of iso, shake around for 10 - 20 seconds, then send the liquid through a coffee strainer.

It is important you don't let it soak, the thc is instantly dissolved, letting it soak only gets shit out the plant you really don't want as it tastes like ass and doesn't get you high..

let that dry out well so you have no iso in it. Then mix that with whatever small amount of alcohol you want (Jack, Beam, Vodka, Rum).

this will re-suspend the thc. if you had a tiny tiny purfume type spray bottle, you would use all the oil you got and make a pretty damn strong mouth spray, the high from this is good and comes on quickly.

easily done in a few hours if needed but you are better off health wise to give it a day.

or you could just vapourise the oil and get totally bombed out of your head. Becareful, this stuff can be strong enough to drop you like a log and lose a day. =D

Last edited:
face_ as I've never prepared GD myself I don't know how much difference the heating would make. I would think that in order to carry out decarboxylation by heating it would need to be heated quite a bit above 60 * C though, which of course would be rather difficult if it's already mixed up. Careful on the initial dosages until you know it's strength. I've seen a few GD drinkers and cookie munchers themselves turn a shade of green after indulging ;)

A sugar cube sized block of hash would demolish most people.

Halve that maybe, you are getting towards a tab