Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without stating prices it isn't usually that expensive, especially when compared to a lot of other drugs. With a tolerance it would be expensive but with little to none I have never personally found oxy to be overpriced.

It is hard to say really. It depends how many doses you would get out of a given deal or "cap" of smack. The difference is OC is consistent though.

The one time I tried heroin I smoked it and I had a "cap" to myself. I did get buzzed but not as much as you would think, I have chalked it up to crap heroin, poor smoking technique or both. For what that was worth OC would of had me more fucked twice, but if you got some fire as heroin and were IV'ing who knows.

Feeling pretty nice from 150mg tramadol, 50mg doxy and my previously mentioned CWE solution. :D Anybody else chilling with some opiates tonight?

^ Nope, taking a few days off to let the tolerance ease, then a celebratory CWE with a mate. Just Wild Turkey tonight, and it's got me in a good mood :) Enjoy your CWE :)

Feeling pretty nice from 150mg tramadol, 50mg doxy and my previously mentioned CWE solution. :D Anybody else chilling with some opiates tonight?

Yup, on the tail end of a 380mg extract, still feeling nice and laid back :D

Can't argue with some Turkey, that shits the bomb. I am gonna have to wait like 1.5 weeks before I use anymore opiates because I have to pee in a cup :(.

Good to hear I ain't the only one who is having a good time on some opies. You gotta love 'em. I was worried my clear as solution wouldn't do the trick but its gone nice with some tram.

Anybody else think tramadol and CWE synergize beautifully?

lol i was but was enjoying the couch and good news week .

just codeine and beer and bud. wish i saved some of my oxy from the weekend

was lucky enuff to get onto 60mg worth woo , better than nuthn i guess lol

Lucky you. Oxy is so hard to come by which is a shame because it is a lovely drug.

I have never tried drinking on codeine but it seems like it would increase the nausea. I might give it a go next time anyway.

Drinking an hour or two in goes quite nicely, but I find if I dose the codeine when I'm already drunk I barely feel it.

how many days do you leave between doses? the last few ive done (3 days apart) have been largely useless.

A week at least for tolerance to go down. I find I can get some effect if dosing more regularly than that but it's not as strong... even weaker if I've used promethazine with the codeine at the last dose.

Yeah I'm gonna have to take a tolerance break I think. Just downed 420mg and while I'm feeling quite nice, I'm less high than 250mg was getting me a month ago. Stupid tolerance.

Generally just whatever I'm given by the pharmacy, the last few batches have been the Chemists Own 500 paracetemol/10 codeine.

Hm. How is it on a $/dose basis compared to say, heroin?

it's either around the same price or more expensive from what heroin prices i've heard quoted up against the average prices i've paid for OC's. a .3g bag would be equal to the price of 3 expensive 80's. i'd rather load up the smack anytime, regardless the price of the oxy

So i have about 8 500mg/30mg codeine panadeine forte pills. I've only done the CWE 2-3 times in the past with Panafen Plus 500mg/12.8mg (200mg dose) i got high, but i'm pretty sure i wasted alot of the codeine through a poor extraction process.

My question is, is it worth trying again with the forte pills (i wont be able to get anymore) or should i practice more with OTC products? I get a really nice buzz from 90mg (3 pills) orally.. but thats about the limit i can go with the amount of paracetamol involved. There's quite a few different techniques, some involving the freezer.. im not sure on the method most people have most success with?

Here's how I typed up my method for someone:
So basically you take however many pills you want to dose, dissolve them in some cold water (ideally chilled in the fridge for a while, but cold tap water works in a pinch. generally people use 2ml/tablet, but as long as you keep it below 50ml - 70ml you're fine), once they've completely dissolved you get left with a viscous white fluid, which you run through a coffee filter (pre-dampened to prevent it absorbing your precious drugs), the water runs through into the second cup with the opiates inside it, the APAP is still solid and gets caught in the coffee filter. Throw out the white gunk in the filter, drink the (rather foul tasting) water and enjoy.

If you want to be a little more thorough, once you've filtered it once, lift up the first filter (with the gunk in it), put down a second (also dampened) filter on top of the cup, then wrap the first one (with the paracetemol in it) in a tshirt or piece of cloth and squeeze it out into the second filter on top of the cup, to get the remaining liquid out. Let that filter through, then drink what's in the cup and enjoy the high.

Status
Not open for further replies.