Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Hope that helps :)

Yeah it does. Thanks:)

I'm yet to get much euphoria out of codeine. Possibly the doses I am taking are too small.

I used to use oxy a bit for about a month. I got some really nice euphoria off it. When I first started I was taking only 10mg. However, towards the end I was needing around 30-40mg to get that effect. tolerance is a bitch.

can i expect codeine to compare to oxy?

^ I have a friend who uses both regularly and he prefers codeine ;)

There's something wrong with him then :p I like my codeine (or did before my tolerance got so high), but oxy is basically the same thing but better in every way. 10x more euphoric, a fraction of the side effects and you can redose to your hearts desire.

well i shall try codeine CWE again soon
maybe this time i'll use 300mgs?
...considering the 200mg was lacking in every aspect

i've never tried any other opiates besides morphine
which i snorted and although i did feel different, it was not strong at-all and did not experience much in the ways of effects
:\

i used neurofen + btw, have many in the medicine cabinet still
so i may try tonight, or at least in the near future
=D

^ I have a friend who uses both regularly and he prefers codeine ;)

Were u referring to me? Yes codiene is much better than Oxys. It gives me way more euphoria.

I have been using CWE 3 times a week sometimes combined with oxys or H. I have perfected my method to get really great results. This is my prefered new method.

1. Dump X amount of codiene/paracetmol pills (I use 10mg/500mg chemist own brand) into a glass cup and stir till dissolved.

2. For every pill i use 3ml of room temp water (bit warmer than the very cold water running through ur tap)

3. Cover glass with aluminium foil and place in the fridge for 1-3 hours.

4. Wet a tight woven shirt with cold water and rinse out so no water is dripping from it and cover a deep soup bowl.

5. Make a pouch with it and pour HALF contents of the glass into the bowl through the wet shirt. Pour liquid evenly all over the shirt, do not pour it in one spot otherwise ur filter will clog up and can catch the codiene.

6.Stir the remaining liquid/sludge and pour that through too with the same technique. Use a spoon to smear it all around the shirt which is ur filter.

6. Grab sides of the shirt into a bundle, make sure u close it very well so none of the sludge will fall out. Gently squeeze out all of the remaining liquid inside the shirt then rinse the fuck out of it until no more water drips out of it.

7. Discard the sludge leftover in the shirt. Add apple and cranberry cordial in 50/50 ratio then mix well and drink.

8. Wait few minutes and enjoy! :)

Works for me every time. Even now;)

was that just in the ibuprofen link PD? i must have browsed over it.

Don't know who can fix it, but the link for the lovely scrolling:

"No sources, No prices, No dealing"

doesn't work either.

The htp//: needs an extra 't'

^ I have a friend who uses both regularly and he prefers codeine
Were u referring to me? Yes codiene is much better than Oxys. It gives me way more euphoria.

I have been using CWE 3 times a week sometimes combined with oxys or H. I have perfected my method to get really great results. This is my prefered new method.

That's odd, I've found oxy to be many times more euphoric than codeine. Although strangely, I find codeine more euphoric after I experimented extensively with oxy, as if I subconsciously associated action on that part of the brain with the overwhelming euphoria oxy induces, and subsequantly experience it in anticipation even with other opiates.

I've never tried combining them though,will have to give it a shot at the next available opportunity. Can imagine it would be quite nice actually, the euphoria of oxy combined with the slightly more sedating codeine.

There is no point being so damn exact ..3ml water pp eetc etc! Thats crazy lol..

I simply put the tablets in. Dissolve in a random amount of water...say 3 fingers or so.. Come back and filter through my gf's nighty that i cut up. super fine and works great.

Squeeze as hard as possible and get all the liquid out.

Then add more water..not as much as the first time. And re-rinse. I always end up with a superior product at the end.

I usually rinse around 48 tablets at a time. So a whole pack. No point having 300mg's cause you can waste so much without knowing..end up with like 150 or so...BARLY a buzz at all...more just pain killing effects.

So i bet big and i usually come out on top!

600mg's is the way to go...THAT is a buzz! :)

I have much experience doing this and have had mates do my exact technique and say they cannot achieve a buzz the way i can get it out of the tablets. They just cant get the same amount of codiene out that i do no matter how hard they try...which sucks cause i have to make up like 3 doses each night for me and my mates...but its good monging out with mates!

haha 600mgs seems like a fuckload
i read somewhere going over 400mgs is a bad idea...?

or was this just a friendly reminder that you're in for an epic buzz?
haha

The doseage cap is generally accepted to be around 400 - 500, after that your body can't convert any more into morphine.

I've found that to be generally true. a 480mg extraction will be stronger than a 420mg, but I did 550 once for kicks and found it identical to the 480. Just a waste of codeine to go over that cap.

^
It does differ from person to person what your ceiling dose may be as many claim better effects with higher doses, while others respond in a similar way to what you describe. Not sure but maybe body weight is a factor aswell.

ahh okayy, cheers for that
on average, how much codeine would be lost in CWE?
and would i have any lingering effects tomorrow if i did it tonight, say 11pm...?

sorry for the noob questions
haha

ahh okayy, cheers for that
on average, how much codeine would be lost in CWE?
and would i have any lingering effects tomorrow if i did it tonight, say 11pm...?

sorry for the noob questions
haha

It comes down to how well u extract it, u could get very good results and extract all of it or end up with bearly any codeine. I find that codeine kicks in about 10mins and peaks around the one hour mark.

Lasts for about 2-3 hours for me then i (if high dose) nod out and sumtimes fall asleep. I luv sleeping on a massive dose, who else does?:p

Does codeine last a very short period of time for anyone else? Like... 3-4 hours? I'm used to being meltilated for like 24 hours off of poppy seed tea.. kinda disappointing. I mean, i've used codeine plenty of times, was my first experience, but... hmmmm. Not sure.

^ Yeah 3-4 hours seems about right. Maybe even less. But yeah you're trippin hard if you expect it to be like poppy seed tea.

I think that has morphine, codeine and a number of other opiates in it. Like an awesome cocktail of opiate drugs, FUCK wish i had some.

1. Dump X amount of codiene/paracetmol pills (I use 10mg/500mg chemist own brand) into a glass cup and stir till dissolved.

2. For every pill i use 3ml of room temp water (bit warmer than the very cold water running through ur tap)

3. Cover glass with aluminium foil and place in the fridge for 1-3 hours.

4. Wet a tight woven shirt with cold water and rinse out so no water is dripping from it and cover a deep soup bowl.

5. Make a pouch with it and pour HALF contents of the glass into the bowl through the wet shirt. Pour liquid evenly all over the shirt, do not pour it in one spot otherwise ur filter will clog up and can catch the codiene.

6.Stir the remaining liquid/sludge and pour that through too with the same technique. Use a spoon to smear it all around the shirt which is ur filter.

6. Grab sides of the shirt into a bundle, make sure u close it very well so none of the sludge will fall out. Gently squeeze out all of the remaining liquid inside the shirt then rinse the fuck out of it until no more water drips out of it.

7. Discard the sludge leftover in the shirt. Add apple and cranberry cordial in 50/50 ratio then mix well and drink.

8. Wait few minutes and enjoy! :)

Works for me every time. Even now;)

Similar to the way I do it. I've been finishing off this packet of Nurofen plus and I do not think I will be buying it again, seems to get really 'sludgy'. I squeeze out all the water I can and then pour some more cold water on top just in case I missed anything.

I've only done CWE a few times and have been doing ~300mg every Friday night if I stay in. If I were to up the dose to 400mg would I notice much of a difference? I've only ever stuck to what I know :\.

Where does everyone buy filter paper? None of the shops near me seem to have anything.

Lasts for about 2-3 hours for me then i (if high dose) nod out and sumtimes fall asleep. I luv sleeping on a massive dose, who else does?:p

Yup :D

Where does everyone buy filter paper? None of the shops near me seem to have anything.

No coffee filters at the supermarket?
Similar to the way I do it. I've been finishing off this packet of Nurofen plus and I do not think I will be buying it again, seems to get really 'sludgy'. I squeeze out all the water I can and then pour some more cold water on top just in case I missed anything.

It's easily remedied, you just need to use more water than usual. More concoction to drink at the end, but since N+ is such good value for money (especially now being restricted to 24 boxes) I don't mind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.