Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone CWE-ed chemist own tabs? the one that has 100 in a bottle. Also how destructive would 6 nurofens in one go be once a week ?

Last edited:
many times
their the quickest and easiest iv noticed

no idea bout tha 6 n+ once a week. you should be alright i dare say

yup, chemist's own are the best brand, high codeine content and they dissolve very easily

Ill give it a go tonite and report back on how they went. gonna try 300mg of codeine with the chemists own ones.

I will dissolve the pills in water 2ml for each pill then place in fridge for 30 mins then stir then filter through a wet coffee filter then put the sludge in a shirt and squeeze the hell out of it. U guys think that will work? Ive stuffed up so many times i dont understand why it doesnt work for me with nurofens or chemist own, no luck as of yet.

You can skip putting it in the fridge, just use cold water initially (cool tap water works, chill it in the freezer for half an hour if you want to be paranoid).

When you squeeze it out through a shirt, make sure you squeeze 'into' another filter and let it filter through that, otherwise you get a load more paracetemol, shirts don't filter nearly as well as a coffee filter.

Otherwise it sounds good. Gl!

480 odd mg bout to go down the hatch mmmm

how does seroquel mix with codeine ??

anyone?

i searched but fuck all came up

I did 280mg 20 mins ago, stay tuned everyone n especially Leigh12:) i got 6 nurofens near me just incase i stuffed up lol

tried 2-3 times with nurofens and 2 times with chemist own 28 tabs.

I mixed 28 pills with 60ml of cold water placed in fridge for 30 mins stired a bit then wetted the filter with cold water then poured it all in then when that was done i wrapped the filter up with the sludge in it in a shirt and squezzed all the water i could out of it.

Do any of u get really droopy eyes, pin head sized pupils and bloodshot eyes from codeine? God im so itchy hahahaha

hmmm its wierd how droppn 6 n+ works for u but the cwe doesnt.

ur method is fine by the sounds

im just makin up another bad boy to go with my long awaited shroom trip this arvo

hoping itl fight off any chances of bad trippage

Im starting to think that theres something in the water that interferes with the CWE. The liquid i drank was pretty clear and tasted like lemon skin, very bitter.

I'm going to have to go with Leftwing, only possible explanation is that you're CYP2D6 deficient and experiencing a placebo effect from the nurofen+ pills. you could always try obtain some panadeine forte and down 5 or 6 of those to see how it affects you, but I have a sneaking suspicion it won't achieve much.

how would codiene go with something like lsd or shrooms? is it likely to ward off any bad trips or are you too sedated or what?

Face, I wouldn't combine codeine with shrooms, I personally get quite nauseas off shrooms and I think codeine would add to that. While codeine is relaxing I don't think it has anti anxiety properties like benzo's and might help out with slight discomfort but not a real bad trip.

I think it would go well with clean acid that doesn't have much body load though, acid feels so much cleaner than mushies.

Leigh did you end up mixing seroquel with codeine? I have never had seroquel but I like combining sedatives with codeine so it sounds like it could be a reasonably good combination.

Sustanon, did you wet the shirt before you filtered through it? It does sound like you are enzyme deficient but then you get pinned pupils and shit of N+ so I really don't know.

My only advice is to use 3ml of water per pill instead of 2, use the shirt as a filter without putting it in a ciffee filter and then squeezing through the shirt. Squeeze the liquid through just the shirt and then run the resulting liquid through one or two wet coffee filters. It does sound like you are doing it okay though.

Try and get some panadeine fortes and see if they fuck you up, they are 30mg of codeine compared to 12.8 in nurofen plus. They should get you where you want to be if 6 N+ hits you.

Crankinit, in regards to drug tests there would be a lot of factors. I take drug tests and there are two categories for opiates, opiates and methadone like substances. I am not sure if any synthetic opioids count as methadone like substances or what it is that defines an opioid as a "methadone like substance" but since codeine is naturally occurring it would certainly count as a normal opiate.

They measure the concentration and there is only a certain level that I think could be passed off as codeine, I think that at therapeutic doses of codeine it would hardly touch the threshold dose needed to indicate a positive result. If you had done a 400mg codeine extraction a day before a drug test I think you would have a hard job arguing your case that it was codeine.

That is all speculation on my part though.

Is codeine removed from the body more quickly than other opiates? What about a large dose that saturates CYP2D6 and so some codeine is not converted? How is that then removed?

In regards to Chemists' Own, I reckon they are pretty good. I used to use Panafen Plus exclusively but have been recently liking the CO and generic brands. Seem to get more out of it.

Sustanon, maybe you could find someone else who has success with CWE and get them to make you a dose. At least you would then know it's not the technique...

Status
Not open for further replies.