Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did a quick extraction (30 mins) on 24 pills (200mg ibuprofen, 12.8mg codiene) which is about 300mg codeine.

i think i wasted quite a lot.... felt like a low dose - about 100-150mg

will take more care next time and see how it goes.

A quick extraction through a tight-weave material works just as well as leaving it to drip through a coffee filter. Like I said earlier, the coffee filters actually leave a taste and colour in the filtrate, whereas a tshirt/boardies leave it nice and clean.

I don't think the taste left in the filtrate by the filter is your main concern :p

Lately I've been combining both methods for a fast + effective filter. initially I pour it into a coffee filter with a shirt underneath, once it's drained through the majority of the liquid in the first minute or two I'll lift it up with the shirt, place another coffee filter in the cup, then squeeze it out into the second filter. Faster than waiting for it the drip through the gunk for half an hour and safer than squeezing it out without a second filter, which always seems to dump a load of APAP/Ibuprofen into the mixture.

^someones been an eager beaver considering i remember you saying you didnt enjoy the codeine high too much;)

Thanks for clearing that up leftwing. Thats what i thought you meant, it sounds like a good idea i think my next purchase will be an ibu/codeine mix and i'll try it out. I only know of one place i can get chemists own brand so itll be nice to shop around ;)

no probs.

every brand of apap/codeine or ibu/codeine has easily dissolved in the water after a reasonably short amount of time without having to crush anything or stir everything. if you just put the pills in whole you'll want to give it a few stirs before you extract it to make sure the majority of the codeine is being mixed into the solution.

Ahah.

I don't think I specifically said I don't like it, if I didn't I wouldn't have been doing it so often :p I stopped it for a while because the nausea was killing it for me, but eating a full meal before each dose takes care of that. It's not the most amazing buzz in the world, but it's cheap and relaxing, a good way to chill out for a few hours.

did the procedure with 14 pills as it was all i had and felt nothing. however after eating 5 nurofen plus to see if it works i did get a bit of a buzz. not going to bother with this again

did the procedure with 14 pills as it was all i had and felt nothing. however after eating 5 nurofen plus to see if it works i did get a bit of a buzz. not going to bother with this again

nurofen plus are shithouse for cwe's going from experience and other peoples posts

try chemist own brand , the round tablets

if eating them gives u a buzz theres no reason why a properly performed cwe wouldnt work , exept for the fact that n+ are harder to extract

n+ are a bitch. i just tried it cos i couldnt find any other brands. it doesnt dissolve very easily and it gunks up like a bitch.

sigh.

yeh i gave up on the whole cwe thing until i tried using apap products instead

then had no probs

never ever fucking use n+

i am not a fan of using the apap products.... apap OD is much worse than ibuprofen

Are panafen plus any good to use? They are 12.8mg codeine phosphate and 200mg ibuprofen, I hope they are alright because I bought a box of 75 today. I have only ever done it with APAP containing products before and had mixed results.

panafen plus works fine.

just not nurofen plus. just wasted 24 tonight. useless.

Oh, interesting that nurofen + don't work, just bought a box of them earlier. I'll try it out I guess.

^ Best of luck with that mate. It would be a shame if you thought you were going to get a buzz and didn't end up.

It's no big deal, it was like [the cost of a cheeseburger with fries and a coke] for a box, and if I'm desperate enough for a buzz I can just walk up to the shops and grab the chemist's own stuff.

Last edited:
I suppose if you live near a supermarket it wouldn't be too bad to just walk and get some more, it would piss me off to have to do that though.

To me its not about the money anyway, if I was expecting to get high and don't it doesn't matter if it was going to be free or cost me an arm and a leg I am still frustrated I ain't buzzing. Lucky I always have hard liquor somewhere nearby :D it is quite the life saver.

Last edited:
Mods schmods :p

I fixed it anyway haha. But yeah I know what you mean, ingesting something and getting nothing out of it is never fun.

^ So how did you go with the nurofen plus?

I got some voffee filters and phenergan today so I will be CWEing soon ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.