• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking meth make you sick?

J.Tweezy

Bluelighter
aite quick question, so after i smoke meth i always seem to get a stomach ache , like right after. It usually last for like 10 hours or until i sober up completely. Im just curious, Is this normal?

thanks

that happens to me with adderall sometimes if i take a lot.

yea i 2nd that one.. meth is very powerful im not sure if u can do much about it. but with adderall i just eat ALOT before taking it so i avoid the tummy ache

my stomach gets anxious on amphetamines. it rumbles and sweats and cries and pouts and hyperventilates and is just a party poop on amps. in fact my whole digestive tract has a bad trip, at least for the first hour.

If it's dirty dope, or generally any type of anhydrous dope that you're smoking, it can make you sick. Trust me, nothing makes me gag worse than taking a hit of some fire anhydrous that hasn't been prepared by a pro...bleccch!! Just thinking about it makes me nauseous. So yeah, smoked methamphetamine can make you feel that way...not just because of the smell, taste, poor quality or whatever, but as mentioned above nausea is a common side effect with methamp / amps.

obv meth can give you a stomache ache, have you even seen or heard how it is produced and what it does to your body?

When I smoked speed I got the same thing.
What method did you use to smoke it with?

Been doing it for a year now and haven't had that happen much, if at all. I'm not sure if it's related to the quality of your dope or just the way your body reacts.

Cut is bad

Depends on the quality usually. If it has alot of cut or is old (ICE) it'll have a bad taste and soon leads to nasua

i've found this has started to happen recently, but its a different kind of nausea than what you get from puffing cutters and the gear has been better than ever lately so i'm putting it down as another undesirable side effect of meth.
i've found a glass of eno every few hours settles it down but i still get that gross hollow feeling deep in my stomach and back of my throat

I noticed that whenever I feel nauseous from smoking crystal... it's mainly caused from the lack of food/hydration. If you eat a little and drink lots of water, it pretty much dissipates immediately.