• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dilaudid and Heroin

Anthas

Greenlighter
When I shoot dilaudid, About 10-15 seconds after I get this "muscle rush" feeling that is just amazing. I was wondering if I would get the same feeling by shooting Heroin.

Why don't you try it and find out, everyones different. I have never done H but i loved the dilaudid IV.

"muscle rush", is that an actual term?

Why don't you try it and find out, everyones different. I have never done H but i loved the dilaudid IV.
^
Please do not listen to this..

"muscle rush", is that an actual term?

^
Please do not listen to this..

Haha, well I guess it isnt.

Lets say, As soon as it hits, my muscles all over my body go all jello like. I tend to have to hold myself up and slowly lower myself down onto the floor/toilet/chair depending where I am because it just feels so damn good. Anyways, im just wondering if Heroin can have the same effects, or if only dilaudid is known for this.

Haha, well I guess it isnt.

Lets say, As soon as it hits, my muscles all over my body go all jello like. I tend to have to hold myself up and slowly lower myself down onto the floor/toilet/chair depending where I am because it just feels so damn good. Anyways, im just wondering if Heroin can have the same effects, or if only dilaudid is known for this.

Well that sounds like the the good ol' opiate rush..

To answer your question, yes IV-heroin generally provides a good rush. But it probably won't compare to dilaudid in terms of that initial sensation, IV- hydromorphone is pretty famous for having the best rush of all the major/common opiates out there.

Last edited:
I noticed. Friend dropped me off some H tonight, not sure how much it was, (tiny bag, couldnt even fit a dime into it i dont think. Anyways, It was completely different then anything I've ever felt before. Though I only took a tiny bit because I wasnt sure how much for my first time. I just stuck a knife in there and covered the tip then put that in my spoon twice. Anyways, no initial rush, maybe its because I did so little. But I did start to feel something about 3-5 minutes later, and I was definitly nasueas after about 30 min.
Tomorrow my friends coming back and im gunna try a larger amount, see if its nice. Just something to get by till wed when my k8's come in :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^find out from your friend how much smack is in each of the bags. i'm assuming you're in america and they're 0.1g bags. also make sure your friend is around when you do shoot the heroin in case of any complications.

titrate your dose slowly up from what you first tried, don't just go slamming a full bag or whatever. you can always do more, but cant take back what you've done;)

be safe

from what the local junkies tell me, they mix diladud with their heroin and shoot it, the diladud for the insane rush and the heroin for the after-rush. I wouldnt not recomend this to anyone though, as these junkies are NUTS!!

Last edited:
i.v heroin has a pretty nice rush.. couldnt picture anything else comparing to it

They both have a rush. I bet dilaudid in IV pharm grade not just pills is better than Heroin. Idunno though, Iv only had dialudid in pill form and it was good but I bet it is better (than Heroin, maybe) when its made for IV.

Well after my initial dose, which im gessing was about 1/5th the bag, i upped to around 1/2 a bag. that seemed to only hit a little faster *within 2 minutes* but still not great. I picked up another $20 bag and went with 2 hits of around 1/3 each. No initial rush but the "high" quite similar to a low dose of roxy, lasted for around 4 hours. All in all not what I expected. And considering I get my k8's today, and roxy's in my area cost a fair bit less, I think ill just stick with them. Always glad to try something else, but H *or at least what is around here* just doesnt do it for me. Oh well, time to go get my script ^_^

yea i kno what your talking about you can get it if you do enough h the rush is almost like dilaudid tho dilaudid still has a better rush but it doesnt last as long so you trade off. but compared to say iv oxy, heroin is much closer to what your talking about

Well after my initial dose, which im gessing was about 1/5th the bag, i upped to around 1/2 a bag. that seemed to only hit a little faster *within 2 minutes* but still not great. I picked up another $20 bag and went with 2 hits of around 1/3 each. No initial rush but the "high" quite similar to a low dose of roxy, lasted for around 4 hours. All in all not what I expected. And considering I get my k8's today, and roxy's in my area cost a fair bit less, I think ill just stick with them. Always glad to try something else, but H *or at least what is around here* just doesnt do it for me. Oh well, time to go get my script ^_^

great to see someone listen:D

it seems like you're on the threshold of getting the dose right to experience the rush.

well i know a heroin addict who has shot both heroin and dilaudid at diffrent times. he said the dilly rush was the best he ever had. he usually shot 3-4 bags and the time he did he shot 6mg of dilly.

I just had a spontaneous pneumothorax and drove myself to the ER (I live right next to it). I learned about this during my EMT-Paramedic class but I never thought I'd see it in person, let alone have one myself. Within 5 minutes of arriving in the ER, I had an IV in my right AC and was given, in sequence, one after the other, Zofran, Tramadol, and then 1mg Dilaudid. I turned to the nurse after the third injection and asked her, "Was that the Dilaudid?" ... "Yep." WOW. That was my first time ever having opiates via IV. I can vouch for the rush, it hit me by about the same times it takes to say "Dilaudid." I've never tried heroin so I cannot comment on that, but Dilaudid IV was something I wouldn't mind trying agian... though not being able to breathe sucked balls. They gave me a Dilaudid pump, which I could press every 20 minutes and get 0.2 mgs of Dilaudid IV for 4 days. I set a recurring alarm on my blackberry to go off exactly every 20 minutes. They let me go with 30 Norcos and a lot of Tramadol pills... interesting experience. They also gave me Ativan 1mg IV twice while I was there... I have been prescribed it in higher doses but IV Ativan is a completely different story than pill form from my experience... like really > completely different. I was hallucinating. I saw an 8 foot tall chicken walk into a cave in my room that did not exist... I shook hands with a young man that wasn't there... I asked my parents if the 8 foot tall chicken freaked them out like it had freaked me out and it turns out they were never there then... they walked in not long after and I questioned them about it... let's just say they were quite confused and laughed a little... I saw a friend I haven't seen in over 7 years standing behind my dad who was seated in the corner of the room... he just stood there and looked at me for awhile... I didn't say anything to him... I can't remember a lot of what happened during those 4 days, but those moments stand out in my mind. They gave me 1mg Dilaudid IV three times while I was there. The norcos turned out not to help my pain much at all because my chest cavity had been stretched so much and my whole body (joints/muscles and all) ached badly, so I saw another ER doctor who I had been referred to by a doctor-friend, and he prescribed me 100 X 4mg Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) pills, which I read, and found out, do not work well when taken orally, and the other ER doctor gave me 15 Lortabs. That was a few weeks ago. My chest still hurts. Oh yeah, when they first wheeled me up to the room after I was in the ER for a few hours, they gave me 2mgs of Morphine IV twice... I let the nurse know that I felt absolutely nothing, and I wasn't bending the truth or lying about it one bit... 4mgs of Morphine did not affect me at all... so she brought in the 1mg of Dilaudid again.

and the 8 foot chicken wasn't your normal chicken... it had metal, mechanical legs and was like half-chicken half-robot... it turned to look in my eyes before it disappeared into the cave and it's eyes were blazing red... NOT cool.

Last edited:
Sounds like Robot Chicken kinda

This thread makes me wish I could try Dilaudid

it also sounds like the robotic chicken from the future from aqua teen hunger force. anyway -

i get dilaudid and regularly do h. heroin has a slight rush, but it comes on full after about 10 minutes. dilaudid comes on full about 5 seconds after you do it, or at least comparably. you'll never get that rush from heroin. thats why dilaudid is so sought after...