• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dilaudid and Heroin

this "muscle rush" is from morphine and its other forms, morphine has always given me that amazing instant muscle relaxing spread thru my body when IV'd. No matter how much dope ive ever done has given me that rush. However it is really short, the mix of the 2 is amazing.

Haha, well I guess it isnt.

Lets say, As soon as it hits, my muscles all over my body go all jello like. I tend to have to hold myself up and slowly lower myself down onto the floor/toilet/chair depending where I am because it just feels so damn good. Anyways, im just wondering if Heroin can have the same effects, or if only dilaudid is known for this.

in my experience heroin is more of a head rush partial body... dilaulid is all body and partial head

in my experience heroin is more of a head rush partial body... dilaulid is all body and partial head

Dilaudid feels like its all in my chest, like a firecracker blowing up in my chest and spreading. It doesn't really effect my head much at all. But boy does it relieve my pain which is all centered deep in my stomach. So I think it being more in my body then my head is why I enjoy it more. It's why I keep it as my main pain killer because I even get that body analgesia from eating, snorting, plugging them. I honestly hardly ever IV them. Maybe once every few months If i'm having a horrible bout of pain that would require a hospital trip and them to give me IV Dilaudid. I just do it at home cheaper and without having to wait 3 hours for help.

I don't even think my answer here was what rush feels better, it was more like what one was stronger. Hands down Dilaudids rush is like a train hitting you. It hits so hard and has such an instant feeling of good everywhere and strong analgesia. Heroin never gave me near the same pain relief.

I noticed. Friend dropped me off some H tonight, not sure how much it was, (tiny bag, couldnt even fit a dime into it i dont think. Anyways, It was completely different then anything I've ever felt before. Though I only took a tiny bit because I wasnt sure how much for my first time. I just stuck a knife in there and covered the tip then put that in my spoon twice. Anyways, no initial rush, maybe its because I did so little. But I did start to feel something about 3-5 minutes later, and I was definitly nasueas after about 30 min.
Tomorrow my friends coming back and im gunna try a larger amount, see if its nice. Just something to get by till wed when my k8's come in :)

Just wondering, what the hell are k8's??? I don't live in the US, so I've never heard of that term before.

Just wondering, what the hell are k8's??? I don't live in the US, so I've never heard of that term before.

In the old days, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) was manufactured by Knoll Pharmaceuticals, the tablets had a K imprint on one side (For 'Knoll'), and a number on the other side (designating the dose of the tablet). A K8 is 8mg of Hydromorphone, a K2 is 2mg Hydromorphone, etc.

Ahahah this thread is funny... I remember when I used to have enough money to blow on dillies and raw. Making up 16mg dilauded shots and then throwing 3 packs of raw in there... that will start your night off.

Dilauded is not really worth it though. It is like opiate crack, and IMO if your raw is good enough, the ruch is as good, over even better.

The best "opiate pill" rush for me has been those PF 100 morphine, that are similar to oxycontin in composition. Those fucking feel so good to bang that it almost hurts. I'll stand up and almost fall down from the fucking rush... oh man. But again, the high doesn't stick around that long... well at least for me. 6 in a day will almost... almost get me a nod.

Support your local heroin dealer!
-lenses

Support your local heroin dealer!
-lenses

I did this on Thursday - he was very happy for my support!

I then made a;

Total cunt of myself in front of my Subutex councillor (SP?)..

Total cunt of myself in front of anybody on platform 11 at Bristol Meads stations - around 3pm-4pm.

Total cunt of myself in front of the train carridge - when I started dribbling on myself, but mostly when I started gagging and vomited several feet short of the actual toilet.

I did this on Thursday - he was very happy for my support!

I then made a;

Total cunt of myself in front of my Subutex councillor (SP?)..

Total cunt of myself in front of anybody on platform 11 at Bristol Meads stations - around 3pm-4pm.

Total cunt of myself in front of the train carridge - when I started dribbling on myself, but mostly when I started gagging and vomited several feet short of the actual toilet.

* In fact, I have a distinct memory of a single mother giving me a bollocking for being so fucked. I remember just laughing her off - and dribbling some more.

It wasn't till this afternoon that I felt back to mormal and not stoned. Thankfuly, I injected 8mg of buprenorphine when I woke up with no kick-back - precipitated WD. Just felt normal.

I used to get a kick ass rush from IV'ing 6 or 8mg, but now I feel almost nothing from it. :( How can I get that back? Do I have to quit taking it for a long time, or something? Could it be because I'm on fentanyl now? I was really happy just doing 6 or 8mg before, and now it's such a disappointment. Is my tolerance just too high now? I can't really just quit taking them, because they're prescribed for my pain, but I sure wish I could feel that wonderful IV rush again. I only get the 2mg pills, and I only have 1cc needles. I can't seem to get enough of it into that small of a rig. I need a bigger syringe to get more than 6 or 8mg into it, I guess? Or is there a way? How can I buy bigger syringes? I've always just asked for insulin needles. Is there a bigger syringe I can ask for that wouldn't attract any attention, like just asking for insulin needles? The drug stores don't even seem to question those. Do bigger ones require a prescription or something?

Last edited:
I just had a spontaneous pneumothorax and drove myself to the ER (I live right next to it). I learned about this during my EMT-Paramedic class but I never thought I'd see it in person, let alone have one myself. Within 5 minutes of arriving in the ER, I had an IV in my right AC and was given, in sequence, one after the other, Zofran, Tramadol, and then 1mg Dilaudid. I turned to the nurse after the third injection and asked her, "Was that the Dilaudid?" ... "Yep." WOW. That was my first time ever having opiates via IV. I can vouch for the rush, it hit me by about the same times it takes to say "Dilaudid." I've never tried heroin so I cannot comment on that, but Dilaudid IV was something I wouldn't mind trying agian... though not being able to breathe sucked balls. They gave me a Dilaudid pump, which I could press every 20 minutes and get 0.2 mgs of Dilaudid IV for 4 days. I set a recurring alarm on my blackberry to go off exactly every 20 minutes. They let me go with 30 Norcos and a lot of Tramadol pills... interesting experience. They also gave me Ativan 1mg IV twice while I was there... I have been prescribed it in higher doses but IV Ativan is a completely different story than pill form from my experience... like really > completely different. I was hallucinating. I saw an 8 foot tall chicken walk into a cave in my room that did not exist... I shook hands with a young man that wasn't there... I asked my parents if the 8 foot tall chicken freaked them out like it had freaked me out and it turns out they were never there then... they walked in not long after and I questioned them about it... let's just say they were quite confused and laughed a little... I saw a friend I haven't seen in over 7 years standing behind my dad who was seated in the corner of the room... he just stood there and looked at me for awhile... I didn't say anything to him... I can't remember a lot of what happened during those 4 days, but those moments stand out in my mind. They gave me 1mg Dilaudid IV three times while I was there. The norcos turned out not to help my pain much at all because my chest cavity had been stretched so much and my whole body (joints/muscles and all) ached badly, so I saw another ER doctor who I had been referred to by a doctor-friend, and he prescribed me 100 X 4mg Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) pills, which I read, and found out, do not work well when taken orally, and the other ER doctor gave me 15 Lortabs. That was a few weeks ago. My chest still hurts. Oh yeah, when they first wheeled me up to the room after I was in the ER for a few hours, they gave me 2mgs of Morphine IV twice... I let the nurse know that I felt absolutely nothing, and I wasn't bending the truth or lying about it one bit... 4mgs of Morphine did not affect me at all... so she brought in the 1mg of Dilaudid again.

and the 8 foot chicken wasn't your normal chicken... it had metal, mechanical legs and was like half-chicken half-robot... it turned to look in my eyes before it disappeared into the cave and it's eyes were blazing red... NOT cool.

When they hit you with ativan, did they stick like a 5ml needle in your iv tube with maybe 2mg of ativan diluted with saline? Thats what they did to me... However, I was in there for IV drug use, and I think he was trying to make sure I didn't get a rush. Tricky bastard.

dilaudid was the best. my buddy sold me 2mg ones for $3. best few weeks of my life.

I love the rush of both... but for me H reins supreme.... but hydromorphone comes a close second followed by OC

SWIM's problem is, he is allowed 20mg of Dialaudid per day. He feels like he needs twice that to reach a comfortable level and feel well. So, he ends up taking more than his daily allowance and then runs out a week or so too soon. SWIM is afraid to mention this to the dr because when he did before, they punished him by actually reducing the dosage, running weekly drug tests, and treating him as if he were a common junkie.

Any advice on how to explain this to the doc? They are really serious about "overusage", so I just tough it out with the WD's and pain every other week or so.

IV heroin was fucking way better then IV Dilaudid. But It might be because I did more at a time and had less of a tolerance.
I tried IV Dilaudid 4mgs when I was really addicted to opiates and had a daily dose of 160mgs of Oxy to just feel normal. So Im not suprised that 4mgs didnt get me that high.

When I tried the heroin IV on the other hand I was clean from opiates for 3-4 months. Ended up getting very pure light brown powder and shot 50mgs then snorted 150mgs. Most high on opiates I have ever been.

So for me its hard to say. Both were better then IV Oxycodone.

^agreed, but it depends on the mood im in. The 8mg dillys are probly on par with oxycontin in my book, but sometimes there is NOTHING that compares to a beautiful small(fuck it a HUGE) pile of brown=D

btw im not far from the D!!! actually used to live there when i was a kid, love the avatar!

i love to mix dilaudid and h. but dont cook it in the same spoon. cook them seperate and pull into same syringe. awesome rush and it comes with a high, as opposed to just doing dilaudid where theres really no high just a rush.