• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to IV HydroMorph-Contin(Time Release Hydromorphone Capsules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know you just gave a step by step guide on exactly how you're NOT supposed to prepare pills for injection... don't you?

spryzey

anyone know htf to do with thease new jurnista slow release tabs they got here in australia me bin taken off my 100mg kapanol and put on 48mg of jurnista a day, cant find a way to break them down to i,v them HELP PLEASE:!:!

need help on how to break dwn these jurnista SR tabs they got here in australia now

You should just ask to switch back,IV'ing Jurnista seems like it would be more unhealthy then the average anti abuse pill,and the extraction just wouldn't be worth it.

hi Im on the 12mg ive put into a piece of paper hit with a hammer ec I dont c any powder the beads r still there a pill crusher didnt work the pill crusher didnt work the beads were too small any ideas

Hydromorph 30 mg IVing

I've been shooting HM Contin 30mg (the big red ones) for a few years now and it seems from reading this thread and others there is some discrepancy with the method to inject them etc..... What V4lium wrote is pretty much exactly what I would have written. Pour the beads into a bowl of some kind, I personally use a small water glass to crush the beads into a fine powder by pressing down on the beads with the glass, twisting and turning until the beads are all crushed. I transfer the powder into a spoon, add about 1 1/2 CC's of water, heat the spoon with a lighter until I get a very low boil for a second or two. Then I put in my filter and draw up the water, tie off, find a good vein, make sure I get a good flag of dark red blood then push relatively slow. In the hundreds of HMC's I've done over the years I've NEVER ran into any issue with wax. I think perhaps those of you having issue with wax may not be using true Hydromorph Contin given that there are so many pharms that people are injecting these days a person could easily be mistaken of the pills they have/use. With HMC you can add more water after the first cook and re-cook and inject the same way as you did the first time. The "wash" is obviously not as strong but I personally save the left over mush from the first cook in a pill bottle or something and later on that day or the next, I'll cook up the "wash" (the mush I had set aside) and you do get a decent hit from it. Especially if you are getting dope sick and just something to get you right again. That's my two cents worth.

I did IV few Hydro Morph contin, 12mg at a time but I prefer Heroin over HM anytime. For me the rush from HM is only physical and doesnt last long.

OK,I have now found the correct wasy to extract the new Exalgo hydromorphone er tablets,

First get the coating off,either by sucking or wiping it off.Then you will see two seperate parts of the pill....The grey part(no active drug),and the white part,which is the active hydromorphone.You want to cut the grey part off,I used a razor blade.
Now on the white part,there is a clear kinda plastic coating on it.Carefully shave that off,and you will now be left with the hydromophone.
What I did,was carefully shave this down into small shavings,and put in a shot glass with ICE COLD WATER!!!..

It didnt take too long for the pill shavings to completely dissolve into the cold water....AND THATS IT!!..

Now,you can use this to either snort,plug,or if you have a micron filter,and be careful with it,you can probably shoot it.I noticed that there is a polymer in with the drug,but it is not near as "gooey" or "slimy" as lets say the oxycontin OP's.
Be careful,and safe dosing.

Jesus..I am almost shit scared to say it BUT I WAS ( stopped 1 year ago, now on MMT) IVing Oxycontin, oxynorm ,MScontin and MS mono ALL using heat for 20 years!! NEVER BOILED THOUGH!!!My arms are fine...I have trackmarks a bit but not real noticeable...Ive had one absess and i had to seek medical treatment only one time in 20 years for IVing issues...

I cant believe you DONT heat them and people are so against the heating method..Some of the pills i used had wax but when you heat it and let it cool the wax is on top of the mix...NEVER in my veins..

I have come across only a single person in my IVing time who did NOT heat his...Each to their own..When i was 17 and had my first MS contin 100mg shot, the chick heated it..And i have done so since..So I dont agree with the NO HEAT METHOD...Im not saying that my way is the best way, but it is for me...it is my preferred way...I have done similar to the OP thousands of times when preping a shot. only not with beads..(MS mono 120mg has small beads and thats the only time i had beads).

Ok have braced myself..letta rip...

Since you heated your opiates, I'm guessing you didn't micron filter either. So honestly, I don't think you know yet the extent of the damage you've done to your body.

hydromorph contin...so many opinions

ive been on 72mgs x 2 daily....for more then 4yrs now....i pick up my meds once a day as im next door to the pharmacy...im on disability and i find it easier to control if its dispensed this way....i get 2 red ones(30mg x 2) and one orange(12mgs x 1) and put there contents into a coffee mug and i have a hi-ball glass that just fits into the coffee mug and thats how i grind them up.....pour the minced contents into a large soup spoon.... i use just boiled water from the kettle and put the correct amount in a soup spoon(years of practice=perfect amount of water)....mix it up good with the end of a plunger....throw in a cotton....draw off 3 full 1cc rigs....put more hot water in the spoon and put it away for a few hrs and then draw off 2 full rigs with the wash....clean spoon and put away till im ready for my night mix.....the rigs that are full are crystal clear.....im 47 and ive been i.v.ing for 20yrs.....never had an abcess, had cotton fever twice....my veins are in great shape considering i poke myself upwards of 10 times a day.....i do 2 of the first 3 rigs as soon after mixing them as possible and the remaining 1 plus the 2 wash rigs about 4hrs later and i feel every single session....ive been at the same dose for 3mths and in the next 4mths ill be cutting my dose by 3mgs a week and after the 4-5mths ill slowly increase my dose by 3mgs and this has been going on for yrs now.....ill be glad to answer any questions.....one thing i will say as i dont cook per sa but use hot water and i have used cold water on occassion but i get way more out of it using the warm water.....

Since you heated your opiates, I'm guessing you didn't micron filter either. So honestly, I don't think you know yet the extent of the damage you've done to your body.

Well if thats directed at me tricomb, you are dead wrong...There is NOTHING wrong with me...I met a lovely Doc who when i told him of my history, he did a backflip and had me go for MRI and CT scan, I have also had my liver checked and its fine. If there were probs with my arms/veins/blood I am dead sure they would have presented by now..

Micron filters however, you are spot on tricomb, i dont even know what one looks like and have only heard of them since ive been on BL..I come from a town in a rural, rural area with ONE pharmacy in a 45 KM radius..So i didnt have alot of acess to filters OR syringes..
.I have NEVER met an IV user in Australia who uses them ( wheel or micron)....My veins are in fine shape concidering ive been heating and IVing for a very long time.Im lucky i guess, BUT there seems to be others like me..

Please dont think im saying heating is right...Im saying its the ONLY method i have ever used and I knew no different..

BL is a learning place for me...When i started IVing ther was no such thing as BL...SItes like this were shut down...it was trial and error....And I am ALWAYS ready to be corrected and learn..

There is no need to generalise though please...we are all different and whats right for one, aint for the otha, lardy dar....

Also ID like to say: The tabs i mentioned above ARE NOT the same as the OP is using, so really i know jack shit about tabs that are not my kind of flavour..

FUCK...thats right, when i heated the oxynorms ( used for breakthrough pain) they "spat" every where and i never heated them again...

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Very insightful, very high now. Or should I say low?

There is absolutely no reason to ever, ever, ever,heat an opiate pill

Ever

All opiates/opioids in pills are water soluble. Heat=inactive ingredients poisoning your lungs/veins/heart etc

So I've been IV'ing hydro beads for 10 years and have always used the method described by v4lium. However after reading the posts on here about how heating is really not necessary to get high and that it's actually dangerous, I decided to not cook my 6mg. I did everything else the same as usual: crushed beads, added to spoon, added warm water, drew it into syringe with cotton filter and injected it. And I got NOTHING off of it. What a waste!!! So frustrating. I don't know one person who does not heat/cook these pills and I always will from here on out. I don't understand the people who say they don't.... Like maybe you're talking about a different pill?? These are the hydromorphine beads, they are capsules (green 3mg, pink 6mg, blue 9mg, orange 12mg, beige 18mg or red 30mg) with little white beads inside. So annoying when people post inaccurate information.

So I've been IV'ing hydro beads for 10 years and have always used the method described by v4lium. However after reading the posts on here about how heating is really not necessary to get high and that it's actually dangerous, I decided to not cook my 6mg. I did everything else the same as usual: crushed beads, added to spoon, added warm water, drew it into syringe with cotton filter and injected it. And I got NOTHING off of it. What a waste!!! So frustrating. I don't know one person who does not heat/cook these pills and I always will from here on out. I don't understand the people who say they don't.... Like maybe you're talking about a different pill?? These are the hydromorphine beads, they are capsules (green 3mg, pink 6mg, blue 9mg, orange 12mg, beige 18mg or red 30mg) with little white beads inside. So annoying when people post inaccurate information.

Wow. I know I'm a new member, but your first post was to defend OP? This thread must have had such a huge impact on you for you to register and post. My only concern for this is misinformation provided.

Otherwise I will note as a new member that when using, I always heated pills. But only standard Hydromorph's with no wax. And this only seemed (to me and at the time...) to speed up the process and leave slightly less behind. I also know no others in-person who cold wash. I realize now that this was bad, but honestly it never caused me any issues.

I think the concern here is that this is a guide, meant to be followed by many others. So my ignorance is tolerated as long as its not spread. And this is Bluelight, a harm-reduction site.

What is OP? And no, I wouldn't say the thread had "a huge impact" on me, but I was interested in it. I don't usually register and post on threads I have no interest in. Also, I'm not sure what being a new member has to do with what thread I'm interested in and choose to post in? You seemed "wowed" by this lol.

I've heard of micron filters but have never used one and don't know anyone who does. Are they better than cotton? And where do you buy them?

Status
Not open for further replies.