• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PsyTrance

I totally love psy.. there are different types for different moods! Sometimes I like dark psy when having a wicked night out.. or full on alternatively. But at home, prog or psydub/psychill is nice <3

Some psy does seem a bit cheesy. At the moment I'm mostly listening to electrypnose, evp, scorb etc, and at this precise moment have Psymusic Radio on, some really good tunes on - wish i was gearing up for a night out! :)

I love psytrance... normal stuff like Astra Projection,goa-trance like hallcinogen to dark & fast stuff.But I like psychedelic drum n bass more... it has much more energy that create higher levels of intensity.

Try

http://www.philosomatika.com/

24/7 PSY TRANCE TO UR EARS.

I love psy with or with out the drugs. Its an electronic story that takes u to places where u want to be/

:)

2nd on a great radio station. I just donated to them for a shirt. I live out in the boonies and that station realllly saved a fungi exploration with a few friends one night. Lo and behold the cd player was busted (oh no) and all other hardware besides the puter was packed up. We hadn't thought set/setting through very well because it was really spontaneous but Hey, radio station! We can just turn it on and let it play! That was very nice :)

Now to read the rest of the thread(s) but definite psytrance fan here.

try the album "solar fields - movements" to relax after a frantic psy night.
VERY chilled and fantastic on psychedelics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY3pDUZIC1k

Second that, and his album Earthshine for some quality full on trance when you're still in the midst of the trip.

Psychedelics and Psy Trance are the best thing ever. Nothing like a bit 2c-b, mdma and eat static scrambling your brain.

I'm going to my first psytrance fest this weekend.

so excited

^Without wanting to be overly crude, Talamasca is possibly one of the worst "psytrance" artists in the Universe....:D

I saw Shpongle last spring for the first time..... amazing!

They'll be performing (along with dozens of others) next summer on Easter Island during a total solar eclipse; looks to be the ultimate Psytrance event:

http://www.honueclipse.org

Honu Eclipse sounds amazing, but how do people afford those crazily expensive flights!? Also I wonder what the island's natives think about it and whether it will have any negative environmental impact on the site? I would love to visit Easter Island one day though, sounds fascinating.

Morex, have fun at your 1st psy festival, you will love it, it's an addictive scene! <3

^ The website takes great pains to assure that the event is ecologically sound, and that the Rapa Nui locals are copacetic with it.

But who knows?

^Without wanting to be overly crude, Talamasca is possibly one of the worst "psytrance" artists in the Universe....:D

That's just an opinion, not a fact. He has his own interpretation of "psytrance", something a lot of psy artists don't have the balls for. Most of them, for example, are scared of melodies. And the ones that aren't usually suck at them. You rarely hear a really dynamic turn in most psy either. IMO Talamasca is one of the few artists in the genre that actually makes meaningful music.

Have you listened to that track on acid? Don't judge it until you have...