• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 14.4.09 - Stolen pill press sparks ecstasy fears

with regards to the euros the fact that they've been sticky, inconsistent in colour, shape, active mat. and dose over a long period of time would be a pretty good indication that they're locally made, and the size and variety of the mighty mouses would be an indication that they are also

ok, so they are not uniform? that is one bit of mild evidence. even tho i do think the euros were local, u cant say that shit about pills, it dosnt matter what they look like, and you'll neva know where it came from unless you were in the cooking/transport proccess.

pills pressed in large quantities in europe for example will often be an advanced mix of fillers and binders so they look a lot nicer than those pressed locally by little tin pot syndicates using crushed down chalk. any time you see huge fluctuations in the mass of a pill you'd be safe betting they're made by bob next door, because he's using some random powder with shitty flow properties in a cheap press and can't get it to fill properly. large scale imports are usually almost identical in every aspect

again you are just assuming that the poorer presses are made in aus. ive had many spotted, blotchy pills but im not assuming that they are all local just because they look dirty.

also the shape of the pill. the little press' shown above which churn out a good degree of the e in australia will usually have some of trouble making a pill with a domed back....they're too harsh a machine to be delicate and will damage the pill when ejecting it (also a problem with scoring). larger even custom made machines are more commonly used for these types of tablet

do you have personal experience with that type of press then? not being a dickhead i just want to know if u actually have or if your just saying that they catn score or dome pill easily, i thought it was a simple die set changeover from say a flatface to a convex

i'd say the zhongs and anchors are imports, and also the ferraris floating around at the moment

you'd be safe to assume that blank pills are a locals first attempt, and anything with a cherry logo came from bob next door

again you just dont know, you may be right but theres no way of knowing that shit. but really anything with a cherry logo local? how can say this stuff?

Last edited:
You can buy pill presses 100% legal in Australia!
Totally legal to have one. You buy them as "candy machines" from India :)

EDIT: Sorry if this is against the rules or anything, I also haven't read all the posts so someone might have already brought this up.

SECOND EDIT: I was unaware of the needs for permits, etc. My bad.

Last edited:
;)'Anyone with information should contact Crimestoppers on 1800 333 000.'

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Who needs a press?
130-15.jpg

Almost as idiotic as trying to ban bongs, if we ban the medium then the drug disappears!

They wish..

Who needs a press?
130-15.jpg

Almost as idiotic as trying to ban bongs, if we ban the medium then the drug disappears!

They wish..

I made my own capsule filling setup:)

40cm*40cm wood piece with 6mm drilled holes (+1mm more than the capsule diameter) and placed bottom half of caps into the holes and scraped powder into it with a credit card:) Did it with mushrooms. Only good if u got large amounts. Got to reduce the amount of holes if less.

yes you can, what do people often derive from a waxy attractive pill that's starting to go splotchy yellow over time? no guarantee that you're right, but you can make an educated guess

who said that?

probably. in large numbers, not so probable. who said otherwise regardless?

given that most of your dribble was directed at points which didn't even exist in my post, i'm not sure what "shit" you're referring to

hahaha

read discorekkah's post spok, he basically said it all for me.%)

DiscoRekkah.,

i appreciate the fact that you've asked questions rather than have a dig, it's a lot more constructive

the euros just don't fit the profile for large scale imports

i'll never say that i'm 100% sure about anything, because we don't know what we don't know, but you can be pretty sure based on probability and deduction

end of the day i'm not trying to convince anyone of anything mate, my perspective is based on what i understand of the world around me, just like yours is, it's not always going to line up with everyone elses.......

you'll always get dribs and drabs of average quality imports coming from wherever but large scale is a different kettle of fish

anyone who has that sort of money, the ability to move that sort of money internationally, access to that amount of drugs, and ability to import it probably isn't going to buy inconsistent shit, but stranger things have happened

it's conceivable that some crew imported a wide range of euros that varied in colour, size, active materials, and some were even sticky, and in a lot of different bunches over a couple of years, but it's not likely, the scenario is too messy

when ever you see a product evolve over time (like the mighty mice and diamonds/moons) it'd be reasonable to assume it's at least being put together locally

when you get a single wave of a large number of lets say kangaroos popping up in most capital cities in one or two different colours that are identical in weight, active material, dose, and appearance (which is usually pretty tidy), and then just drop out all of a sudden it would also be reasonable to assume that someone has done the big dirty and imported a stack from wherever. in the same way they bring mdma in in bulk and distribute it

it'd be very difficult to get a cutting edge production line up and running and sustain it in australia, the authorites here are pretty switched on which means most of the time it's cheap rental houses in the lower socio-economic areas and those shitty little machines

the fill nozzle on those little press' has to sweep the tablet off the bottom die to eject it, which means it can get hung up if it's scored or domed and chip or snap. so it's just easier to go with a flat bottom

big or custom machines are a lot more delicate

the cherry logo is one of about 7 others that come in an off-the-shelf set with the small machines. and it's pretty shitty looking, it's available in the off the shelf set because it's not infringing on any trademarks, the press manufacturers are a legitimate industry at the end of the day. it sounds too superficial to be true but appearance usually means a lot and most of the time large scale imports will come in a flash logo like rolex or similar

make of that what you will.........

I think they were referring to the fact that you were assuming that certain pills were imports or locals based on little or no valid information
you're assuming it's based on little or no valid information....that assumption is based on little or no valid information

to disregard something before you understand it makes you a arrogant . that's not a dig at you specifically, that's for everyone (me included), and arrogance would suggest that you're disregarding it because you don't like the idea that someone even might understand something you don't

if you do that you limit yourself as to possibly expanding what you understand about this topic that interests you, and as i've said that applies to me too. in the right mood i can be an arrogant fuckhead myself, but i at least make an effort not to be most of the time
You can't make assumptions like that, and there's no way of knowing if a pill is imported or made locally, quite frankly it doesn't matter
yeah mate you can have a punt, there is no harm in it

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, so they are not uniform? that is one bit of mild evidence. even tho i do think the euros were local, u cant say that shit about pills, it dosnt matter what they look like, and you'll neva know where it came from unless you were in the cooking/transport proccess.

again you are just assuming that the poorer presses are made in aus. ive had many spotted, blotchy pills but im not assuming that they are all local just because they look dirty.

do you have personal experience with that type of press then? not being a dickhead i just want to know if u actually have or if your just saying that they catn score or dome pill easily, i thought it was a simple die set changeover from say a flatface to a convex

again you just dont know, you may be right but theres no way of knowing that shit. but really anything with a cherry logo local? how can say this stuff?

Any one remember these crazy dodgy looking A/Archie/Lexus/V's late 2003/early 2004??

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=114723&highlight=Beige+A/V's

8)

A's and 3s were all excellent.

i remember the yellow A's absolutely floored a few mates on new years, luckily we were at a house party and not in the city, was pretty messy.

I give massive props to whoever made or imported those things

i think the a's and v's were the andrew veniamin tribute pills from carl williams and his jolly mob. as far as i'm aware the had their hand in both importation and local production