• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 14.4.09 - Stolen pill press sparks ecstasy fears

just the look of them and the numbers that they've emerged in makes me think it might be a possibility. there's no shortage of low capacity press' in australia so i don't imagine they'd go to the trouble of getting a machine this size unless they or their buyer had a need for it

the euros really don't look like anything i've seen before, and look a bit like pet food! they aren't the same texture but they could well have just used the pet food binding materials which would be coloured according to the food, and they could press it hard into pill form by adjusting the machines pressure

for distribution it could well be they have bikie links, which is a distribution network ready to go. as far as i know the euros don't come from qld, so could well be the press was stolen there and shipped off to this other location

i had dark brown euros that looked exactly like the ones goin round now atleast a year or 2 ago, smelt like liquorice and were almost sticky like they were pressed sludge, wicked pills. and there were white euros goin round queensland in feb? that looked exactly like the ones getting round still.

dark brown euros goin round now(the latest ones i got, in perth) http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18825.

dark brown euros that came out a while ago that i had http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=12832

dark brown euros that came out 06(just puting the link up for interest, i didnt have these and they look kinda diff) http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=5020

Last edited:
haha a bet is a bet.....i'll donate it to bluelight?

where abouts can i make the donation?

926964_dry_dog_food_1.jpg

just scored these today in brisvagas, apparantly these are everywhere, anyone tried them yet?=D

I've tried em, tasted like shit but came on almost instantly. Only downside is theyre a bit more-ish :D

ok, i'll make it 10......

cheque's in the mail ;)

re: pet food circulating in brisvegas =D you'd be better of with that than a lot of other stuff that's going around, it might not have any affect but neither does the rest, at least it's got some nutritional value......

^ yea and from what ive heard they are very, very expensive and highly incriminating in court. You really need good connections to get one.

errr.. A Chines company, Quotes a Press at around $2000USD.. capable of pressing a few hundred pills a minute, small, automated electronic table top press - perfect for a decent sized operation to pump out enough rubbish turd bix to keep the revellers happy

Last edited by a moderator:
^^

you can't give prices on pill presses I'm sure lol

Anyhow I recently found a website that is selling motorised presses for 1/3 that price and have some well known stamps available .The company selling these in china even has the word XTC in its name ... very very dodgy ... They sell bigger and higher output presses as well.

look at what you can get , I have censored the company name and pricing-->

pillpress.png

stamps.png

^^
Can you see any familiar logos ???:)

if you were importing a few of these they would have a great profit margin ... if so better than selling drugs.

Last edited:
This discussion is skirting along the guidelines and has the potential to bring unwanted attention to the site. We all know presses are available but it would be very foolish to even consider importing one with the tightened restrictions on these types of machines. If the discussion continues along these lines I will forced to unapprove all the posts not discussing the topic at hand. Try and get it back on topic and away from where it’s heading.

whats makes everyone reckon the euro's (just using them as an example cuz y'all were talking about them earlier) aren't imported?

thats usually what i assume when its just a random shape and slightly decent and theres a fair few of them....just get the press in china, set up the manufacture there too cuz precursors are dead easy to get, and import the whole shebang. higher risk i guess, but seems plausible as well

with regards to the euros the fact that they've been sticky, inconsistent in colour, shape, active mat. and dose over a long period of time would be a pretty good indication that they're locally made, and the size and variety of the mighty mouses would be an indication that they are also

you can also make some degree of educated guess based on the texture, shape and even the logo used

pills pressed in large quantities in europe for example will often be an advanced mix of fillers and binders so they look a lot nicer than those pressed locally by little tin pot syndicates using crushed down chalk. any time you see huge fluctuations in the mass of a pill you'd be safe betting they're made by bob next door, because he's using some random powder with shitty flow properties in a cheap press and can't get it to fill properly. large scale imports are usually almost identical in every aspect

also the shape of the pill. the little press' shown above which churn out a good degree of the e in australia will usually have some of trouble making a pill with a domed back....they're too harsh a machine to be delicate and will damage the pill when ejecting it (also a problem with scoring). larger even custom made machines are more commonly used for these types of tablet

i'd say the zhongs and anchors are imports, and also the ferraris floating around at the moment

you'd be safe to assume that blank pills are a locals first attempt, and anything with a cherry logo came from bob next door

it's pretty common for importers to favour bringing in raw ingredients and having it pressed here because it's a lot easier to conceal a powder than it is little pills with logos on them

whats makes everyone reckon the euro's (just using them as an example cuz y'all were talking about them earlier) aren't imported?

thats usually what i assume when its just a random shape and slightly decent and theres a fair few of them....just get the press in china, set up the manufacture there too cuz precursors are dead easy to get, and import the whole shebang. higher risk i guess, but seems plausible as well

I think you are underestimating just how expensive and risky it is to import.

And as for spok's "theory" - I wouldn't give it a second thought. There is simply no way to tell where a pill was pressed just by going of the looks of it.

Last edited:
The euro's were pressed in Perth. Trust me on this one. The people who pressed them don't usually bother with pills. I'd say more but I really don't need to.

actually you didn't even need to say what you did say, pretty stupid saying shit like that here on this site. And do you want us to think your cool or something?

hahahaha=D

with regards to the euros the fact that they've been sticky, inconsistent in colour, shape, active mat. and dose over a long period of time would be a pretty good indication that they're locally made, and the size and variety of the mighty mouses would be an indication that they are also

you can also make some degree of educated guess based on the texture, shape and even the logo used

pills pressed in large quantities in europe for example will often be an advanced mix of fillers and binders so they look a lot nicer than those pressed locally by little tin pot syndicates using crushed down chalk. any time you see huge fluctuations in the mass of a pill you'd be safe betting they're made by bob next door, because he's using some random powder with shitty flow properties in a cheap press and can't get it to fill properly. large scale imports are usually almost identical in every aspect

also the shape of the pill. the little press' shown above which churn out a good degree of the e in australia will usually have some of trouble making a pill with a domed back....they're too harsh a machine to be delicate and will damage the pill when ejecting it (also a problem with scoring). larger even custom made machines are more commonly used for these types of tablet

i'd say the zhongs and anchors are imports, and also the ferraris floating around at the moment

you'd be safe to assume that blank pills are a locals first attempt, and anything with a cherry logo came from bob next door

it's pretty common for importers to favour bringing in raw ingredients and having it pressed here because it's a lot easier to conceal a powder than it is little pills with logos on them

Seriously, where the fuck do people get this shit from?

You cant judge a book by its cover mate. To say that only professionally pressed pills are imports is pretty stupid. There would be shit loads of professional qaulity tablet makers and press's in OZ. I dont doubt that some local press's might be shit but I bet there has been lots of poorly pressed pills imported in to Australia to.

You cant judge a [pill] by its cover mate
yes you can, what do people often derive from a waxy attractive pill that's starting to go splotchy yellow over time? no guarantee that you're right, but you can make an educated guess
To say that only professionally pressed pills are imports is pretty stupid
who said that?
I dont doubt that some local press's might be shit but I bet there has been lots of poorly pressed pills imported in to Australia to
probably. in large numbers, not so probable. who said otherwise regardless?
Seriously, where the fuck do people get this shit from?
given that most of your dribble was directed at points which didn't even exist in my post, i'm not sure what "shit" you're referring to

Last edited:
And as for spok's "theory" - I wouldn't give it a second thought
want to hear another one of my theories?

you edited your original post from name dropping the source of the euros with the excuse that you were drunk to disregarding my "theory" two days after you had already posted a reply in the same thread because you wanted to get onside of my innerself, because like yourself he doesn't like it when people demonstrate to him just how uninformed he really is

given that i've seen you discuss elsewhere in a very silly degree of detail how your alleged deals with a source of the euros whom you allege are to be pressing high content mdma ck pills next, and that you are one or two removed from the source, i don't think you were drunk at all

i think you're still a bit peeved over being abruptly proven incorrect after you so assertively stated your position elsewhere

but hey, that's just me and my theories

I think they were referring to the fact that you were assuming that certain pills were imports or locals based on little or no valid information.

You can't make assumptions like that, and there's no way of knowing if a pill is imported or made locally, quite frankly it doesn't matter. Either could still contain good quality MDMA or shitty quality BZP.

You're just the subject of dealer marketing..when they tell you that they're fully sick imports straight out of Germany you'll jump on them quicker than a bear on a picnic basket. If they say "My mate Greggo pressed these in his basement in geelong" - you're going to assume they're shit.