[UK] Cannabis markets study

CaroChat

Greenlighter
I am doing an academic study on cannabis markets in the UK. At the moment the information out there is often compiled from studies such as police arrests and customs seizures. There is little reliable information coming from the users of cannabis about how cannabis is used and obtained. While there is no guarantee that the government will use scientific information sensibly I would like to compile a set of more realistic information from those who use cannabis themselves. I am therefore inviting any cannabis users among you who currently live in the UK to fill in a short and anonymous internet questionnaire which will be used to feed into an academic study on cannabis markets in the UK. The results will be posted on this group page when they become available.

To take part in the survey you must fulfill the following criteria: you must currently live in the UK and you must have used cannabis in the last year.

Click on the link below to take the survey.

https://survey.kent.ac.uk/markets

Edit: research contact - Caroline Chatwin of the University of Kent

Edit 2: Checked survey on 18 Jan 2010. "Sorry, the survey closed at 23:50 on 17/12/2009."

Last edited by a moderator:
Completed. Quite a good study, I think. It will be good to compare the behaviour and experience of cannabis users to the UK government's supposed concerns and justifications for their return to class B status :)

done it, i was a little surprised to see no questions about contaminated ganja in there, id like to see some info on just how bad the situation is across the uk

are you not kind of incriminating your self by admitting to using cannabis in the past year to do the survey ?

does this mean they're thinking of legalising it? it would help the economy out a bit.

are you not kind of incriminating your self by admitting to using cannabis in the past year to do the survey ?

The surveys are anonymous, so you aren't incriminating yourself. However when people post 'completed!' to these threads, they are letting the world know about aspects of their drug use histories... probably no more than in many other threads on this board!