• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

does heroin make you sweat normally?

Korn3x

Bluelighter
i dosed my H about an hour and a half ago. it seems like i'm sweating a lot and i feel really warm. my heart also feels like its going a lil faster.

is this normal on heroin? do people sweat usually?

i also just threw up projectively, and got in a cold shower to try and cool off. i'm also kind of jittery in my hands when i try to do something. is this bad?

You probably just took too much.

I usually throw up when I'm real high or took more than I should have. During this I usually feel warm/hot and can sweat buckets (almost literally).

If I'm feeling sick, I'll be sweating and stuff, but then when I do dope, I'll stop sweating and feel all better.

You probably just took too much.

I usually throw up when I'm real high or took more than I should have. During this I usually feel warm/hot and can sweat buckets (almost literally).

If I'm feeling sick, I'll be sweating and stuff, but then when I do dope, I'll stop sweating and feel all better.

ya i'm also not as euphroic since this feeling came over me. i guess i thought i could do a lil more tonight and this is what i end up with. and of all the places to have to itch my ass is itching like crazy. usually its my balls or my arms. i dont really feel like throwing up anymore, but why is my high reduced a little? i thought it would return.

(holly fucking shit! i just woke up from typing this post and didnt even hit the submit button yet on my couch! i typed this response like over an hour and a half ago. man that was a scary experience cuz i was like conscious right when i just woke up now but it felt like i coldnt move or anything for a second) 8o

Yeah, heroin definitely makes you a little warmer than normal.

I preferred to wear less clothing while on it, the body high is more enjoyable when you're able to feel more.

The more opiates I am on, the lower my threshold is for sweating. I was working in a restaurant when I was first prescribed tramadol and vicodin for pain and I used to literally sweat through my shirt just taking those while working.

Christ, imagine how sweaty you'll be on WDing from the H then... yipes, you may have to become a taxi driver or something.

Seriously though, it sounds like ou took way too much because I'm sure me, you, and everyone else can agree that heaven sure as shit isn't sweating through your clothes whilst hunched over the toilet bowl nodding.

I've never done H but I can see why ppl say it takes time to get into using H... just like smoking cigs I assume, you have to push through the side effects until they subside. Seems kind of stupid we get hooked on these things that "take some getting used to"!

I used to pour sweat when I did H....

djsim it's true... I used to vomit like 3-4 times every time I did H. There were a lot of side effects that many would consider unpleasant, but its all worth it for a dopefiend.

i dosed my H about an hour and a half ago. it seems like i'm sweating a lot and i feel really warm. my heart also feels like its going a lil faster.

is this normal on heroin? do people sweat usually?

i also just threw up projectively, and got in a cold shower to try and cool off. i'm also kind of jittery in my hands when i try to do something. is this bad?

ya i'm also not as euphroic since this feeling came over me. i guess i thought i could do a lil more tonight and this is what i end up with. and of all the places to have to itch my ass is itching like crazy. usually its my balls or my arms. i dont really feel like throwing up anymore, but why is my high reduced a little? i thought it would return.

(holly fucking shit! i just woke up from typing this post and didnt even hit the submit button yet on my couch! i typed this response like over an hour and a half ago. man that was a scary experience cuz i was like conscious right when i just woke up now but it felt like i coldnt move or anything for a second) 8o

You posted on the last thread that you started that you were going to take a break and not to H everyday. You are gonna end up in a bad way. No offense, but I get the feeling that you are inexperienced with opiates. Maybe with drugs in general. Withdrawals are gonna be sooo terrible that you cannot even begin to understand how bad they are 'til you have been through them. You NEED to take everyones advice from your last thread avout H and stop doing it.

^I agree... You may be swimming casually right now but what happens when the current comes and you get sweapt into the rushing water and can't get out despite your best efforts?

I'd change course now or you'll be the person in the thread desperately asking how to get off methadone.

I'm sure it seems like a long way off but its not like that course is difficult to envision.

Just be safe and be careful.

You posted on the last thread that you started that you were going to take a break and not to H everyday. You are gonna end up in a bad way. No offense, but I get the feeling that you are inexperienced with opiates. Maybe with drugs in general. Withdrawals are gonna be sooo terrible that you cannot even begin to understand how bad they are 'til you have been through them. You NEED to take everyones advice from your last thread avout H and stop doing it.

i'm inexperienced with heroin. not with opiates. oxycodone is too expensive and i finally found a good ass H connect.

i've already used 2x this week so i'm taking a break now. relax man. and i'll post months from now showing you that i'm still fine.

You don't need to prove anything, out of caring we are just giving you fair warning. Relax, man

Ha,ha,ha yep that's called nodding out Dude. You never know it till you jerk awake.

Ha,ha,ha yep that's called nodding out Dude. You never know it till you jerk awake.

well it happened the first time i did it too, but that time it seemed really intense. i woke up thinking i had died or something cuz i was barely breathing and not moving for a second. then i took some deep breaths and tried to move around a little bit

There's nodding out and then there's something between nodding and what I feel is kind of close to ODing.

When I'm nodding real good, I'll do it without noticing it and keep snapping up every few minutes.

The other times I'm talking about, I'll 'nod' out but lose several hours of time, so when I awake again, I'm usually left confused and fucked up. To be honest, it can be a little scary. Though, if you do more dope when you wake up, you'll go back to nodding la-la land, so I usually just do that. :| :eek:

I've never done H but I can see why ppl say it takes time to get into using H... just like smoking cigs I assume, you have to push through the side effects until they subside. Seems kind of stupid we get hooked on these things that "take some getting used to"!

And DJ, it doesn't really make sense when you think of like that. Though, usually there will be good and bad side effects and the good outweigh the bad. Soon you start doing it more, building a little tolerance and then you're only getting the good stuff! :D

Course that honeymoon period ends and it goes downhill, quick! :\ Course by then you're trapped 10 feet in a hole and don't have an easy way out.

I actually liked vomiting from H and normally vomiting is the last thing I'd do, even if I'm really nauseated and it would help. I hate it. On H it was rather pleasurable. Like one second vomit, next second you're fine. It was never a bad experience for me and I sued to throw up a lot in the beginning.

I kinda miss my doped up life. Wake up, do some, nod out, wake up at lunch, eat, do more, nap, hang out, cop, repeat.

Been 9 months since I last had some.

Definitely more like a vacation, not a life to live regularly. I had a great 6 months of vacation. Now ready for life again. Today, I kinda want to do it, but then not really cuz I don't see a point to it. It's doesn't really get you anywhere long term.

Last edited:
Be careful

i just posted in another thread you made.

dude, there is no question here- you took way too much. lightly nodding out is a sign that you took a bit too much. nodding out and waking up an hour later confused is a sign you took MUCH too much.
it seems like you are taking this kinda lightly. u NEED to realize, that its a very small step from nodding out like you did, to nodding out and not waking up....

you mentioned that u are not experienced with opiates, so perhaps you are not aware of the danger zone you are in. So ill spell it out for you. When you nod out like that, your breathing becomes shallow. when you get to the deep level of nodding that you seemed to experience, your breathing becomes VERY shallow, and you are at a very real risk of simply stopping breathing and dying in your sleep (to put it bluntly).

SO, EASE UP ON YOUR DOSE. addiction aside, you are playing with fire right now regarding your dosage.

Yeah you did to much last time i did that shit i dosed out way way to much and i was sweating profusely and normally this had never happened prior.

i've already used 2x this week so i'm taking a break now. relax man. and i'll post months from now showing you that i'm still fine.

:\ It really doesn't work like that...
You'll be lucky if you can pull that off.