me and 2 friends are going to try shrooms for the first time ever sometime soon. I have an eighth and a half (a little over 5 grams), but were getting more because we want 3-3.5 grams (about an eighth) each. we have a safe empty house, but we cant find a babysitter for us three. so with that said, I have a few questions:
1. will we need a babysitter for sure, or is it just recommended?
2. how should we eat them? raw? cooked? plain? mixed with food (i heard high temps make them less potent)?
3. should we really avoid mirrors?
4. is it true that if you have a note that says "this is all the effects of a drug. none of this is real." written in your own handwriting it can help you get a hold of reality and possibly snap out of a bad trip?
5. if you take shrooms without worrying about a bad trip, does that lower the chance of having a bad trip?
6. how common is it for someone to throw up? and if someone does throw up, does it make the trip less, for lack of a better word, trippy?
7. if someone starts feeling nauseous what helps get rid of the nausea?
8. do caps have more psylocybin (spelling?) than stems, or is that just a myth?
9. do shrooms make it harder to do everyday things (like play a board game or something)?
10. will an eighth generally make a person hallucinate? how much?
11. should we go outside (we will be doing it during the day)?
12. what do we do if someone comes home? run to my room? try to be cool? (the only person likely to come home would be my little brother, and he would come home about 5 hours after we take them)
13. is it a bad idea to try and freak out my friends?
14. how does it hit you? does it build up slowly or does it all hit you at once?
15. what else do i need to know? any ground rules (or something like that)?