A RIDDLE FOR EVERYONE

XmarXthespot

Bluelighter
A man leaves home, he makes 3 left turns and when he comes home he is greeted by two men wearing masks. Who are the two men wearing masks?
PLUR
what goes up, must come down, no not me clowns

Ok X, I know this one it is just too easy.
This is what happened:
He steps out of his house and as soon as he reaches the road he sees this dog lying on his left (1st turn) so he goes over but as soon as he reaches it he realises it was a pickle and that he'd left his glasses at the his mothers.
So he carries on up the road, until he comes to a junction.
Hmmm, left or right he thinks.
Well to his right is a whole gang of beautiful girls. It's summer and they're are wearing nothing but bikinis.
To his left however is a shop which specilises in unusual Chinese kitchen utencils.
Well this man is not stupid - he knows how to have fun and so off he goes to look at the tin openers (2nd left).
Well he had just finished in the shop and quite pleased with his purchase of a bent ladel when he sees his mother to his left. Remembering he hasn't been able to watch the daises grow since he left his glasses at her house he goes over to see her (3rd left)
Hello mummy he cries but she looks worried.
What are you doing, she says, don't you remember you're having your party today?
He screams and runs home as he remembers all his friends must be waiting for him. He arrives home to find his two friends in the kitchen, wearing masks. When he asks them the reason for the masks he discovers that they decided to draw ski-ing monkeys down each sides of their faces one night and then realised they'd drawn them with indelable marker and are wearing masks till they can find a bath.
So you see you can't trick me, I'm just far to clever (and have far too much spare time on my hands!!)
------------------
xxLUCYxx
Don't be mean, give us a bean
xx**P.L.U.R.H(ugs)**xx

I am sorry but you are wrong. But I like the story though. Anybody else want to try.
PLUR
want goes up, must come down, no not me clowns