• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

So basically don't bother?

What gives you that idea? I said if you want to make your own "smoking blend" you must dissolve it in IAP, or Acetone. Which are perfectly safe to use as long as you handle it with care and wear a mask (and wait for it to completely dry).

It will dissolve in water just fine for an oral dosage, but it won't work out well if you just dilute it in water and spray it onto herbs... you need to use one of the solutions mentioned above instead.

Acetone, IAP, everclear. Not just water though, same concept. Just have to wait for it to dry and for the "chemicals" to evaporate.

About 20 mg of JWH-018 to 1 gram of plant material works out well.

Wait wait, be patient as I don't completely understand :), but if I were to get ahold of some Everclear and dissolve the JWH in it...what would be the next steps?
I guess I don't understand what it is that needs to time to dry.
Sorry for my lack of basic knowledge on this subject haha I'm just rather curious.

Once you dissolve the jwh in the solvent you apply it to the plant matter. Then you dry out the plant matter. The solvent evaporates, leaving the JWH behind.

Question

Wait wait, be patient as I don't completely understand :), but if I were to get ahold of some Everclear and dissolve the JWH in it...what would be the next steps?
I guess I don't understand what it is that needs to time to dry.
Sorry for my lack of basic knowledge on this subject haha I'm just rather curious.

Answer

Once you dissolve the jwh in the solvent you apply it to the plant matter. Then you dry out the plant matter. The solvent evaporates, leaving the JWH behind.

Oscillating fan, small tray, start at 20mg of JWH-018 per 1 gram plant matter

Why would you want to introduce harmful plant matter and its resulting smoke into the equation?

Fuck lacing herbs with this shit. Just put it in your drink and drink it, squirt it up your butt, or vaporize JWH-018 out of a meth pipe.

There's also no need for a scale in my opinion either. You'll feel stoned off of a 250 microgram hit, just a few little specks, if you don't have cannabinoid tolerance. Just keep taking the tiniest barely visible hits possible every minute or two (imagine a Tic Tac sized pile being hundreds of hits) until you finally do feel stoned.

Why would you want to introduce harmful plant matter and its resulting smoke into the equation?

Fuck lacing herbs with this shit. Just put it in your drink and drink it, squirt it up your butt, or vaporize JWH-018 out of a meth pipe.

Because people don't like meth pipes, or sticking things up their bums. Oral dosing is straight, but people hate "white powder" 8)

Because people don't like meth pipes, or sticking things up their bums. Oral dosing is straight, but people hate "white powder" 8)

If those people hate "white powder" then they shouldn't be ingesting synthetic research chemicals, jeez.

Sometimes I wish RC's would be packaged cool like alcohol...with cool slogans and descriptions instead of being white powder. Or be different colors that seem to say.."try me I'm fun". The important part is the effect, but the materialistic part of me likes eye grabbing aesthetics.

20mg per one gram of herb mix... would that be equivalent to some good herb if I were to smoke it? Or would it equal like mids?

I just don't get how I'd actually spray it, would I have to get some sort of general spray thingy, put acetone with JWH into it, shake it up a bit, and than spray it onto the stuff?

And would i put it behind some peice of paper and like simply eat the paper as tabs when done

I just don't get how I'd actually spray it, would I have to get some sort of general spray thingy, put acetone with JWH into it, shake it up a bit, and than spray it onto the stuff?

And would i put it behind some peice of paper and like simply eat the paper as tabs when done

To the first question, Yes, thats basically it. You could also just soak the herbs in an acetone solution and let evap.

To the 2nd, I suppose that would work as well.

To the first question, Yes, thats basically it. You could also just soak the herbs in an acetone solution and let evap.

To the 2nd, I suppose that would work as well.

Atually wait, I misread that. If you eat the paper that you put behind it, you are not going to know the dosage. So if you really wanna try it, I guess eat small pieces at a time. But it still wouldn't be even throughout. So don't bother with that. If you soak then you don't have to worry about it.

Is JWH-018 same thing as THC when it comes to eating it, or does the body simply ingest it right away without any fats? And what would be a good oral dosage?

Question said:

There's also no need for a scale in my opinion either. You'll feel stoned off of a 250 microgram hit, just a few little specks, if you don't have cannabinoid tolerance. Just keep taking the tiniest barely visible hits possible every minute or two (imagine a Tic Tac sized pile being hundreds of hits) until you finally do feel stoned.

Answer said:

Not to mentioned eyeballing very dose sensitive compounds(JWHs) is retarted Coolio :\

Coolio said:
If those people hate "white powder" then they shouldn't be ingesting synthetic research chemicals, jeez.
HAH! As if. All of the JWH compounds I've come into contact with were dark red, waxy, amorphous substances. Hardly what I'd call a "pure" sample. :\

Is JWH-018 same thing as THC when it comes to eating it, or does the body simply ingest it right away without any fats? And what would be a good oral dosage?

You don't need any fats to ingest JWH-018.

Oral dose of -018, 4-5 mg could have you ripped depending on your tolerance.

Sometimes I wish RC's would be packaged cool like alcohol...with cool slogans and descriptions instead of being white powder. Or be different colors that seem to say.."try me I'm fun". The important part is the effect, but the materialistic part of me likes eye grabbing aesthetics.

While I do agree it's the effect that's important I think the thing that kinda puts me off to the idea of smoking white powder is that I'm thinking of the JWH as a substitute for cannabis. And I've never smoked anything that wasn't a leaf (weed, tobacco, etc...). For me powders are for snorting, not for smoking.

Have you never smoked kief? That stuff is practically a white powder...