• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

Has anybody else noticed that vendors seem to be harder to find on Google? The ones I use are still around, but they wouldn't show up in a search. Odd.

(This is not intended to involve sourcing in any way. If it does, mods please delete.)

EDIT: carbon unit, I wish I could help you out, but I've honestly only done it twice and haven't tried taking it without oil/alcohol. I might give it a shot with my next batch, though...As for duration, it's definitely increased but I'm not sure by how much (I passed out before the effects really began to subside, probably because I ate almost the entire pan of brownies containing a total of ~150mg haha).

There's definitely some posts from more experienced oral users if you search around, but I don't have the time to find them for you. Play around with the search.

Last edited:
Guys just a quick question about the compound itself versus the "herbal blends" they mix it with. I have tried a few of the herbal blends and want to actually try just the molecule. I feel like the herbal blend is adding undesirable effects to me. Is it noticeably different?

Also whats up with the law over this stuff in houston? has anyone in houston had problems recieving their shipments? Texas laws exclude houston from the list of cities banning jwh but it seems nearly all other cities in texas are banning this substance.

I think some cities in Texas have begun banning it, but wikipedia doesn't mention Houston as one of them.

And the pure chemical is muuuuch better. If nothing else you can make your own blends.

In response to the ever-growing number of threads about JWH legality:

JWH-018 Legal Status as of 10/16/2010, United States

NSFW:
State Status Notes
- Alabama Illegal On April 22, 2010, HB 697[33] passed the Alabama legislature, banning the possession of the following substances:

1) Trade name HU-210

2) Trade name JWH-018

3) Trade name JWH-073

4) Salvia divinorum or salvinorum A. That is, all parts of the plant presently classified botanically as salvia divinorum, whether growing or not, the seeds thereof, any extract from any part of such plant, and every compound, manufacture, salts, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such plant, its seeds or extracts.

- Alaska Legislation proposed http://www.ktuu.com/news/ktuu-assembly-members-working-to-ba-101910,0,3903545.story

- American Samoa Unregulated

- Arizona Unregulated

- Arkansas Illegal On July 2, 2010, the sale of (but not possession of) K2-like products containing JWH-018 and JWH-073 were temporarily banned during an emergency meeting of the Arkansas State Board of Health, citing concerns regarding the safety of these products. Twenty-six suspected medical incidents involving the use of synthetic marijuana products have been reported to Arkansas' Poison Control Center,[34] by comparison there were 40,000 incidents for alcohol.[35]

On October 26, 2010 the ban was made permanent making use, sale, or possession a misdemeanor with up to $500 fine and a month in jail.[36]

- California Unregulated

- Colorado Unregulated

- Connecticut Unregulated

- Delaware Unregulated

- District of Columbia Unregulated

- Florida Legislation Proposed

- Georgia Illegal K2 Spice is now illegal in Georgia. JWH-018 is illegal in Georgia as of July 15, 2010.[37]

[38]
- Guam Unregulated

- Hawaii Illegal possessing it in Hawaii became a felony on August 1, 2010 [39]

- Idaho Illegal Added to controlled substances list for Idaho on 10/15/2010

[40]
- Illinois Legislation Passed, Impending Enaction Date: January 1, 2011 To be effective on 1/1/2011, House Bill 6459 signed into law 7/26/2010 to add to the state list of controlled substances[41] Illinois House Bill 6459 Sites JWH-018 as a Schedule 1 substance. [42]

- Indiana Municipal Restrictions Sale, use and/or possession is illegal or restricted in the cities of Fort Wayne, Auburn, Greenwood, Kendallville, New Haven, Ligonier, Linton; the towns of Hammond, Avilla, Porter, and Shipshewana; and, Allen, Boone, Clay, Daviess, Henry, Knox, Morgan, Steuben, Tippecanoe and Vigo Counties. [43] Muncie, Albany, Daleville, Eaton, Gaston, Selma, Yorktown and Delaware counties. [44]

- Iowa Illegal As of July 21, 2010, the Iowa Board of Pharmacy voted to reclassify JWH-018 and other synthetic cannabinoids as Imitation Controlled Substances under Iowa Code Section 124A. This is a temporary emergency ban. [45]

- Kansas Illegal In February 2010, two Kansas stores selling an herbal blend containing the product were raided by the DEA, who confiscated all of their JWH-018 stock.[46]

A new law in Kansas has passed that will ban designer cannabinoids JWH-018, JWH-073, HU-210 along with stimulant BZP and TFMPP.

- Kentucky Illegal In a vote taken on April 1, 2010, 79-10 voted to blanket ban all synthetic cannabinoid agonists, making it a class A misdemeanor to manufacture or traffic. Governor Steve Beshear signed HB265 into law on April 13, 2010.[47]

- Louisiana Illegal As of June 18, 2010, Louisiana passed bill HB 173 [48] banning JWH-018, JWH-073, and CP 47,497 as well as most of the herbal ingredients found in incense blends. The Legislature also passed HB 121 [49] and SB 37,[50] which include synthetic cannabinoids. According to the Louisiana State Constitution, "All laws enacted during a regular session of the legislature shall take effect on August fifteenth of the calendar year in which the regular session is held... However, any bill may specify an earlier or later effective date."[51] None of the bills specify a different date.

- Maine Unregulated

- Maryland Legislation Proposed A bill banning JWH-018 and JWH-073 for Baltimore County only will be submitted by the 2nd District Councilman on September 7, 2010.

- Massachusetts Unregulated

- Michigan Illegal Bill passed by Rep. Rick Jones, R-Grand Ledge banning sales and possession of Synthetic Cannaboids (JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-015, JWH-200, JWH-250, HU-210, CP47,497). Synthetic Cannaboids are a Schedule 1 controlled substance.[52]

- Minnesota Municipal Restrictions Sale, possession and use is illegal or restricted in the cities of Duluth, Hermantown and Princeton, although the city attorneys office in Duluth has decided not to enforce the ban pending a lawsuit brought by local merchants. [53] [54][55]

- Mississippi Illegal Bill passed by governor Hailey Barbour on September 3, 2010 banning sales and possession statewide.

- Missouri Illegal As of March 28, 2010, The Missouri House approved its version of a bill, by a 142-10 vote, that would outlaw synthetic compounds that mimic the effects of marijuana.[56]

As of April 4, 2010, the bill is awaiting Senate approval.

The bill passed final approval and has been sent to the governor. If signed it will take effect on Aug 28th, 2010.[57]

The bill has passed and the ban takes effect 28 August.[58]

Text of bill can be found here: [59]

- Montana Unregulated

- Nebraska Unregulated

- Nevada Unregulated

- New Hampshire Unregulated

- New Jersey Unregulated

- New Mexico Unregulated

- New York Legislation Proposed

- North Carolina Legislation Proposed

- North Dakota Illegal As of February 25, 2010, the North Dakota Board of
Pharmacy issued an emergency order banning the substance. That emergency order was made permanent at an April meeting.[60]

- Northern Marianas Islands Unregulated

- Ohio Unregulated

- Oklahoma Illegal Illegal as of 11/1/2010 [61]

- Oregon Illegal Illegal as of 10/15/2010 http://kdrv.com/news/local/192107

- Pennsylvania Legislation Proposed The Pennsylvania House has passed a bill to ban synthetic cannabinoid chemicals http://www.philly.com/inquirer/loca...asses_bill_to_outlaw_synthetic_marijuana.html

- Puerto Rico Unregulated

- Rhode Island Unregulated

- South Carolina Unregulated

- South Dakota Unregulated

- Tennessee Illegal The governor signed bills (SB2982 and HB2968 ) on 05/26/2010 banning JWH-018 and several other substances. The substances became illegal on July 1, 2010 per law.[62]

- Texas Municipal Restrictions No state regulation, but possession and use is illegal or restricted in the cities of Allen, Cleburne, Commerce(Must be 21),[63] Conroe, Dallas, Denton (city, not county), Duncanville, Ennis, Frisco,Gladewater, Greenville,[63] Irving, Kilgore, Longview, Mansfield, McKinney, Mineral Wells, Overton, Plano, Port Arthur, Troup, Tyler, Sulphur Springs,[63] Van Alstyne, Watauga, Whitehouse and White Oak.[64][65][66][67]

- Utah Legislation Proposed As of March 28, 2010, A bill creating a state drug advisory panel that could recommend the outlawing of spice is awaiting Gov. Gary Herbert's signature.[68] On May 12, 2010, Salt Lake City police officers conducted a city-wide crackdown asking local shopkeepers to voluntarily remove it from their shelves.[69] There have also been reports of police giving open container tickets for spice found in cars.[citation needed]On September 14, 2010, spice was banned in Ogden, Utah. As of September 20, 2010 Spice was banned in Roy, Utah[70] Spice ban in Cache, Rich and Box Elder counties[71]

- Vermont Unregulated

- Virginia Legislation Proposed JWH-018 only.

- Virgin Islands Unregulated

- Washington Unregulated

- West Virginia Unregulated

- Wisconsin Municipal Restrictions Sale, possession and use is illegal or restricted in the Cities of Eau Claire, La Crosse, [72] Waukesha, [73] and Milwaukee. [74]

- Wyoming Unregulated

ugh, nasty stuff idk how it is havent ever tried it but when people smoke it, really smells bad

It smells and tastes a bit like the shit ppl mix from kitchen herbs and smoke em to try to get high or help with smoking cessastion, shit from the spice cabinet never smokes good enough to facilitate more than a few puffs. I've vaporized jwh 18 in a lightbulb vape and all it did was make me hungry and a little lazy, longer duration than what you get from the blends, but not as good as real weed......
I miss weed, I'm takin a break
Oregon banned spice, which is bullshit.
Measure 74 failed and they ban all synthetic cannabinoids, assholes>__<
The price for this shit better not skyrocket if its still available, now there making an even better market for the stuff by banning it in most states

If anyone in Houston Texas wouldnt mind sharing their experiences ordering and recieving JWH-18 i would greatly appreciate it. Im worried that my shipment will get stopped along one of the cities its illegal in and never make it to its final destination.

Damn the ignorance.

[edit: people don't seem to read this when they come through CD with their questions that have already been asked and answered (by the same group of people) countless times either.]

HU-210, HU-211, JWH-210 (notice the name), WIN55-2122,2 are needed for home made batches imo, not all of them not even more than one of them. But they're the highest binding affinities. If you want a home made batch to be anything like real weed you need to have one of these. Please though, realize - these are research chemicals, everyone reacts differently, so act responsibily. Don't start off with monster doses, make small batches, test your tolerance and build it properly if you're going to do it at all. Don't just bomb away and then whine how the substance sucks or it's not safe because you flipped into an anxiety attack.

I'm high right now, end rant! ^^

Are there any decent brands i can buy at my local headshop? i really dont want to order shit and make new blends... Im sure my shop has all the brands... Anything that isnt terrible?

Are there any decent brands i can buy at my local headshop? i really dont want to order shit and make new blends... Im sure my shop has all the brands... Anything that isnt terrible?

shokotsu is pretty good. The uk version is not great but the rest of the world version get me ripped.

I worry I've seriously harmed myself after taking Spice Silver, Spice Gold and another mix that I can't remember the name of so many times. I can't help thinking I might get cancer or some other horrific disease/health problem. Do you think this is unlikely in the scheme of things (or am I asking the wrong people i.e. will the people who read this thread be biased?)?

I worry I've seriously harmed myself after taking Spice Silver, Spice Gold and another mix that I can't remember the name of so many times. I can't help thinking I might get cancer or some other horrific disease/health problem. Do you think this is unlikely in the scheme of things (or am I asking the wrong people i.e. will the people who read this thread be biased?)?

It's kinda up in the air, man, it seems like no one knows what the long-term effects of these synthetic cannabinoids might be.

I hope it won't lead to any long-term health risks, though... I mean, how ass-backward would it be for the legal marijuana alternative to have life-threatening consequences? It's like trying to cut a steak with a thousand spoons or something like that... fucking ironic.

^ Yeah, and if I do get cancer I'll never be able to say it was the Spice for sure!

Thank god I've come to my senses and started growing my own shit.

JWH 18 question.

Ok, so the past weekend i smoked some jwh 18 in a white powder(wasnt cocaine because we got it from his dad and weve been family friends for like 10 years so i dont see why he would give us coke but if it was it still shouldnt last this long) form or atleast i was told. Anyways the high was cool i enjoyed it with 3 of my friends, and unlike 1 of them i didnt have any panic attacks what so ever or anything. But now im noticing that the symptoms of the high havent gone away after 2 days so im kind of worried because all my other friends dont feel it anymore. The symptoms im getting in the feeling of like floating, going to bed EXTREMELY early like around 5 and sleeping the whole night like a baby and still be tired the next day, and spacing out. Now im worried because ive seen other threads saying that its lasted about 5 months.

i only did 3 hits too and all were at different times of the day.
im only 14 but im kinda hefty so idk...

any one have any details?

Last edited:
i dont know that much about j-dub but i think you'll be fine cuz people who smoke that for months start to get those feelings.