• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

snorting gabapentin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my 2 cents: I also think that Gabapentin also gives recreational effects. If I take around 2400mg, about 2 hours later, I feel very similar feelings that I do with Lyrica. These include mild euphoria, happyness, talkativness, stimulation along with sedation and mild soft closed eye visuals. It actually feels a little bit like alcohol and benzo effects mixed together.

Lyrica is a lot better though. If some people don't find it recreational, that doesn't mean that it isn't. Same with Tramadol, some people can catch a buzz from it, others can't. I never enjoyed myself on just amphetamines, but I don't go around saying that it isn't recreational. It's just not the right drug for me.

Gabapentin obviously works for some and not others. Pregabalin is the better option if you can get it though.

But as others have said, I wouldn't fancy snorting 2400mg of Gabapentin + (x)g of binders and fillers. Even if it did work and didn't hurt like hell, that is a fuck load of powder to get up your nose.

I tried it a few times before I started using opiates, and I can confirm that it does have some recreational properties. Lyrica is far superior though. If you are an opiate user, you should try Lyrica. I loved it. Oh and BTW there is a Gabapentin Mega Thread floating around somewhere, as well as a Lyrica MegaThread I think...

Hey guys, I just wanted to reiterate what I have posted elsewhere, and that is LYRICA is the ultimate opioid withdrawal drug.

I recently quit oxy (again) at a couple hundred mg/day or so for a few months. Moderate withdrawals (vomiting, shivers, pins and needles, you know the drill)...

On day two, 450 mg of LYRICA completely eradicated every withdrawal symptom. I just took the Lyrica every day for a week, getting up to 900mg/day. I could feel my body withdrawing underneath the Lyrica, but I was in no bad way whatsoever. Nata. It was unbelievable.

Gabapentin cannot be snorted or plugged, it requires the amino acid transporter to facilitate transport into your brain. Trust me, I've plugged 1.2 grams before.

I dunno that I would snort it but I'm extremely high on gabapentin right now.... makes you extremely twitchy....and super tired. Lol. Just stick to taking it orally. Maybe try parachuting?

Status
Not open for further replies.