• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

800mcg Fentanyl (Actiq) lollipop vs. 80mg Oxy

HighonLife

Bluelighter
I was just wondering if anyone who has used both could shed some light on this for me i am aware fentanyl is overall a more powerful opiate but first off is the fact that it is a lollipop lower its efficacy ( i am aware of the lower bioavailability but does the larger dosage make up for it in anyones opinion or not really?) or do people just prefer OC for whatever reason i am just lookin for some opinions maybe a comparison between analgesic, euphoric effects etc. any advice would be appreciated

also as i side note i would prefer if ya'll would compare it to oral OC not insulfatted or IV'd please

I'd go for the oc anyday. I used to have a hook up for the 400mcg actiq and they never gae me a buzz unles I did like 5 of them in a row where as the oxy would just get me high. But everybody is different

anybody just think the lollipop idea is badass? just seems like something i should atleast try once i get OC's all the time but thanks for letting me know not to expect too much from it and that and 80 is probably better i apreciate yalls inpute

OC hands down that sucker will piss u off im tellin u i did one and was very angry also they only last 45 min. OC will last u all day and is way better for euphoria but fent is better as a break thru analgesic for instant pain relief.

OC hands down that sucker will piss u off im tellin u i did one and was very angry also they only last 45 min. OC will last u all day and is way better for euphoria but fent is better as a break thru analgesic for instant pain relief.

Allday? What? OC lasts 4 hours if your tolerant, 6 hours if your opiate naive. At least, thats my experience.

Opiate euphoria disappears once you become tolerant. By day 3 of using any opiate all euphoria is gone for me, but who cares? If someone is after euphoria there are far better drugs out there for that than opiates, thats for damn sure. Only a fool would use opiates, a physically addicting and expensive class of drugs, for euphoria, especially when that euphoria will only last a matter of days.

So why use opiates? Its called tranquility - dont confuse that with euphoria, theyre not at all the same. ALL opiates, including fentanyl, promote a profound sense of tranquility, a deep peace within the pit of your soul, calmness, relaxation, pure unrefined serenity. A feeling of emotional invincibility, a feeling of being wrapped inside the warmest and most protective blanket, a blanket that could only of been sewn by the hands of an angel.

Euphoria? Who gives a shit for euphoria, if you want euphoria, go pop some MDMA or smoke a joint. If you want peace on earth, go chase the dragon.

Fentanyl feels virtually indistinguishable from Hydromorphone, and Hydromorphone feels indistinguishable from Heroin. In Vancouvers free-heroin program, they would give veteran heroin addicts "blind" doses of Hydromorphone or Heroin, but not tell them which of the two they were receiving at the time. They then asked the addicts to guess, based on how it felt, wether they were just given Heroin or Hydromorphone. The study proved that the vast majority of veteran heroin addicts could not tell the difference between the feel of hydromorphone or heroin, infact, most of the time they guessed the hydromorphone dose was actually heroin, and vice versa.

Following this same concept, in a clandestine street study, veteran opiate users were given "blind" doses of oxycodone or hydromorphone. The thing was, both were actually equal doses of fentanyl (no oxycodone or hydromorphone was given to anyone). The users were then asked to guess wether the dose theyd just taken was oxycodone or hydromorphone, based on the feel. Not a single user trialed realized that what they had received was neither oxycodone or hydromorphone, nor did they realize they were given the exact same dosage of fentanyl everytime. Yet ALL the users would insist they could feel the difference and were certain they knew which dose was which of the two opiate options provided to them.

It just goes to show that no one can really tell the difference between fentanyl, heroin, hydromorphone, or oxycodone, and that all "differences" people think there are in the high, are actually placebo, differences perceived to be there because the person knows theyre taking a different opiate.

I'd go for the oc anyday. I used to have a hook up for the 400mcg actiq and they never gae me a buzz unles I did like 5 of them in a row where as the oxy would just get me high. But everybody is different

Thats because 80mg of oxycodone is equal to like 1.5mg of fentanyl (yes mg, not mcg). <---*NO. Do not under any circumstances take this dosage, it would kill you*

Taking a 400mcg Actiq is like taking 20mg of oxycodone. If your tolerant, that wont even stop your shits. <---*NOT TRUE - PLEASE DISREGARD*

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats because 80mg of oxycodone is equal to like 1.5mg of fentanyl (yes mg, not mcg).

Taking a 400mcg Actiq is like taking 20mg of oxycodone. If your tolerant, that wont even stop your shits.

^ absolutely, under no circumstances at all, believe this post.

Allday? What? OC lasts 4 hours if your tolerant, 6 hours if your opiate naive. At least, thats my experience.

Opiate euphoria disappears once you become tolerant. By day 3 of using any opiate all euphoria is gone for me, but who cares? If someone is after euphoria there are far better drugs out there for that than opiates, thats for damn sure. Only a fool would use opiates, a physically addicting and expensive class of drugs, for euphoria, especially when that euphoria will only last a matter of days.

So why use opiates? Its called tranquility - dont confuse that with euphoria, theyre not at all the same. ALL opiates, including fentanyl, promote a profound sense of tranquility, a deep peace within the pit of your soul, calmness, relaxation, pure unrefined serenity. A feeling of emotional invincibility, a feeling of being wrapped inside the warmest and most protective blanket, a blanket that could only of been sewn by the hands of an angel.

Euphoria? Who gives a shit for euphoria, if you want euphoria, go pop some MDMA or smoke a joint. If you want peace on earth, go chase the dragon.

Fentanyl feels virtually indistinguishable from Hydromorphone, and Hydromorphone feels indistinguishable from Heroin. In Vancouvers free-heroin program, they would give veteran heroin addicts "blind" doses of Hydromorphone or Heroin, but not tell them which of the two they were receiving at the time. They then asked the addicts to guess, based on how it felt, wether they were just given Heroin or Hydromorphone. The study proved that the vast majority of veteran heroin addicts could not tell the difference between the feel of hydromorphone or heroin, infact, most of the time they guessed the hydromorphone dose was actually heroin, and vice versa.

Following this same concept, in a clandestine street study, veteran opiate users were given "blind" doses of oxycodone or hydromorphone. The thing was, both were actually equal doses of fentanyl (no oxycodone or hydromorphone was given to anyone). The users were then asked to guess wether the dose theyd just taken was oxycodone or hydromorphone, based on the feel. Not a single user trialed realized that what they had received was neither oxycodone or hydromorphone, nor did they realize they were given the exact same dosage of fentanyl everytime. Yet ALL the users would insist they could feel the difference and were certain they knew which dose was which of the two opiate options provided to them.

It just goes to show that no one can really tell the difference between fentanyl, heroin, hydromorphone, or oxycodone, and that all "differences" people think there are in the high, are actually placebo, differences perceived to be there because the person knows theyre taking a different opiate.

Are you fucking kidding me? I can tell the difference between fentanyl, hydromorphone, oxycodone and most of the other opiates ive tried. I havent tried heroin yet though.

Fentanyl is nowhere near as euphoric as hydromorphone and i find it to be less euphoric then oxycodone even. I will take dilaudid, morphine or even oxy over fentanyl anyday in terms of euphoria. As for pain relief well fentanyl is the best in my books and has the least amount of side effects.

There is no way you could tell me that fentanyl feels like oxycodone. Oxy is stimulating whereas fentanyl is anything but. Also ive nodded on fent without any real warning which is one thing ive not gotten off any other opiate. I used to get the stimulating feeling off oxycodone back before i had the internet and knew it could cause this effect. granted alot of opiates in lower doses give me a somewhat stimulating effect but none as much as oxycodone.

Also if you take oxycontin without crushing it it will last for a good 8-12 hours.

Thats because 80mg of oxycodone is equal to like 1.5mg of fentanyl (yes mg, not mcg).

Taking a 400mcg Actiq is like taking 20mg of oxycodone. If your tolerant, that wont even stop your shits.

Wow ok speaking of shit this is full of shit. 80mg's of oxycodone is nowhere near 1.5 fucking mg's of fentanyl. 1.5mg's of fentanyl would kill anyone without a huge tolerance.

oc

anybody just think the lollipop idea is badass? just seems like something i should atleast try once i get OC's all the time but thanks for letting me know not to expect too much from it and that and 80 is probably better i apreciate yalls inpute

oc's are more safe in comparison. and the buzz from and 80 would last me Alot longer

i was just wondering if anyone who has used both could shed some light on this for me i am aware fentanyl is overall a more powerful opiate but first off is the fact that it is a lollipop lower its efficacy ( i am aware of the lower bioavailability but does the larger dosage make up for it in anyones opinion or not really?) or do people just prefer oc for whatever reason i am just lookin for some opinions maybe a comparison between analgesic, euphoric effects etc. Any advice would be appreciated

it's too hard to follow your post. Try using some punctuatuation (., ,, ?) 8)

while yes klopper, you are correct i could use more punctuation. not to be a dick though but it was legible enough for the others to understand. while i agree if you are going to make a post it should be well thought out and have effort put into it but i dont feel this is grammer class and my semester is over for the summer so sorry if my post wasnt quite up to par

I have access to lots of Fentanyl lollipops. How long does it take to get off?