View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone talk about the effects of MDAI in laymen's terms? I'm sure this is all very useful information, I just don't really understand any of it. I might want to try to get some but I'd really like to hear more about it first

Never heard that before - that just makes the serotonin depletion worse by not being able to replace it from the natural precursor, tryptophan. That just seals my instinct that I'll never have MDMA again

Not sure on the time-course or intensity...
I just get 1 bad day-after (okay...rotten day after), no mid-week blues. Not sure how that all fits in.

^ Might metabolize MDMA differently. The mid week blues seems to (in my mind) indicate that a greater proportion is metabolized to alphamethyldopamine. Your one day just sounds like serotonin depletion

so MDAI is a serotonin releaser, methylone is primary a dopamine releaser - so probably mixing the two would imitate MDMA better than any of the two alone?

I'm interested in hearing a report on MDAI, has anyone actually used it on this forum yet because I can get a hold of some and it's either this or bk-MDMA. I'm looking for the one closest to MDMA :D

A few folks over in EADD have tried it and report a subtle, pleasant and relaxing buzz. Good for a relaxing night in but nothing like MDMA at all. Doses up to 250mg reported so far, from memory.

A few folks over in EADD have tried it and report a subtle, pleasant and relaxing buzz. Good for a relaxing night in but nothing like MDMA at all. Doses up to 250mg reported so far, from memory.

So, combining bk-mdma and mdai could produce worthwhile effects then?

I can't stand bk-MDMA so wouldn't myself but from what I've read if you like Methylone it could well give the added stimulation and euphoria to edge it closer to MDMA territory. Not aware of anyone trying the combo yet though.

BK-MDMA & MDAI was nice for me. I only added about 100mg of bk-MDMA though.

I know a few people elsewhere who've tried MDAI over the past few days, but they either weren't impressed or really didn't like it.

They were doing high doses, 200 - 250mg.

I can't stand bk-MDMA so wouldn't myself but from what I've read if you like Methylone it could well give the added stimulation and euphoria to edge it closer to MDMA territory. Not aware of anyone trying the combo yet though.

What is it about bk-MDMA that you don't like? Most of the reports appear to be positive.

BK-MDMA & MDAI was nice for me. I only added about 100mg of bk-MDMA though.

I know a few people elsewhere who've tried MDAI over the past few days, but they either weren't impressed or really didn't like it.

They were doing high doses, 200 - 250mg.

What were your dosages when combined and why do you those people didn't like it or weren't impressed with it (considering you liked it, or was it just the combo you enjoyed) ?

What is it about bk-MDMA that you don't like? Most of the reports appear to be positive.

Positives: Feels fuckin' great... for an hour at best.

Negatives: Insane fiending, no chance of sleep for many, many hours, topped off with a three day comedown from hell. Not for me. Some certainly seem to love the stuff though.

Most of the reports of disappointment with MDAI seem to be because people were expecting something like MDMA where it appears to be a very mild and gentle buzz - a lot of substance used for an experience with not much substance.

People who enjoy a subtle lift seem to enjoy it more on its own terms.

I haven't really given it a proper go on its own. My dosage was 120mg of MDAI with about 100 of bk-MDMA. Plus a bit of hash.

One just wasn't that impressed, I guess they expected something more in-your-face. They both found it sedating with a psychedelic-like headspace. Empathetic, but no real euphoria.

yeah...there has to be something good to be done with B1. ;)

I'd say so. I think the MDAI needs something more dopamine based to be interesting (like bk-mdma or whatever.)

I've only got a wee bit left. So I'm gonig to try it once more on its own at a higher dose & maybe use the rest in a combo some time.

of IAP, MBDB, and MDAI i wonder which supposed pure 5HT releaser is the most euphoric/recreational. it seems people had better things to say about IAP and MBDB (at least on erowid) than they do about MDAI thus far --- i would love to hear a comparison from someone who has tried a few of them.

have more details feste? would love to know how it went.. the mdai alone and the mdai with bkmdma.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.