View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the tan powder stuff that looks like brown sugar. done 250mg in one hit, warm feeling, pupils dilated, music good but couldn't get to sleep till 11 clock next day. Good for weekend clubbing. This is my 3rd batch of MDAI and IV never recieved white power. I agree with silverfox.

Does that mean all white crystalline batches of MDAI aren't MDAI, or just the batch you had, Silverfox?

Do we know what purest MDAI should look like? Is the tan powder it?

I have only had three batches over a period of three months. The first was a fine tan powder which tested correctly with Marquis and was quite active. The second was a 'sparkly' white crystalline powder which gave a yellow reaction on Marquis (posted in this thread somewhere) with no bio effects at all. The third batch was tan and although it tests OK I am having real problems getting it to dissolve so I think it is fairly impure. There may be white crystalline mdai out there but I have not managed to find it.:(

There do seem to be reports of people having had effective white crystaline MDAI (including on here). No particular reason to be suspicious, but may treat as a new chemical just in case and def not bombing 250mg to begin with.

Last edited:
Hi there everyone, lurker for the past couple of months , first time poster. Just really responding to Johnny above - I have tried both the tan and the newer crystal stuff that seems to be going around (along with the shite darker brown, clumpier stuff.) My gf seems to think the tan was better, but for me certainly the bright white stuff had much more of an effect. (this was only purchased last thursday so not sure if it's the same batch that SilverFox tested)

I did 250mg orally followed by another 250mg around 5 hours later and she did just under 85 orally.

And no I'm not a vendor before anyone suggests it.

edit: just seen i've posted before, so not so new as I thought!

^ Let us know how it goes.

Will do!

Hi there everyone, lurker for the past couple of months , first time poster. Just really responding to Johnny above - I have tried both the tan and the newer crystal stuff that seems to be going around (along with the shite darker brown, clumpier stuff.) My gf seems to think the tan was better, but for me certainly the bright white stuff had much more of an effect. (this was only purchased last thursday so not sure if it's the same batch that SilverFox tested)

Cheers for that. I'm more worried about getting something that's dangerous crap (nrg-1 or whatever) than something that's inactive, but I doubt that'll be the case here. Will decide tomorrow evening whether to go ahead.

^Yea it's always a worry. Just allergy test it and an hour or so later swallow a minimal amount (eg 2-8 mg) and give it a few hours before trying your first proper dose.

As I say I was fine with the stuff I was sent. Very mellow, nice and enjoyable, crystal clear head etc.

tried some last night... at least i think it was MDAI...heart rate increase, big eyes, anxiety, uncomfortable, feeling sick. fucking crap. never touching it again

That doesn't sound like the MDAI i get and i use it quite regular.I start with 125mg bombed thena n hour later do another 125 bomb.The high is nice and euphoric with heightened senses.

My gf seems to think the tan was better, but for me certainly the bright white stuff had much more of an effect.

It's probably worth bearing in mind that just because the substance "had an effect", or even "more of an effect", does not conclusively indicate that it was what you think it was! Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone has yet proven the new white MDAI actually is MDAI. With all the rubbish NRG being sold by more or less the same vendors, who knows what this stuff actually is!

Agreed, but the majority of people on this board don't have access to the testing kits, myself included. I was just giving my personal experience of both (or two if you'd prefer) types of substance sold to me as MDAI. Point taken though.

Considering how many tests per pound/dollar you can get from the test kits I think anyone ingesting strange powders should really invest in a test kit. They are not comprehensive, but they can give you a point of reference for discussions with other Bluelighters and they would at least stop anyone mistaking any of the NRGs for mdai.

Not necessarily...

WSa Label Comment
1 NRG-1 - Butylone + MDPV
2 NRG-1 - Flephedrone (4-fluoromethcathinone)
3 NRG-1 - Flephedrone + MDPV
3 NRG-2 - 4-Methyl-N-ethylcathinone
4 NRG-1 - Flephedrone + MDPV
5 NRG-1 - Caffeine + traces of mephedrone
6 NRG-1 - Naphyrone
7 NRG-1 - Butylone + MDPV
8 MDAI - Inorganic composition
9 NRG-1 - Mephedrone
10 NRG-1 - Inorganic composition
10 NRG-2 - Mephedrone + benzocaine
11 NRG-1 - Mephedrone
11 NRG-2 - Mephedrone
11 DMC - Caffeine + lidocaine
11 MDAI - Mephedrone
12 NRG-2 - 4-Methyl-N-ethylcathinone

source

But a test would definitely help narrow down the possibilities :\

I don't think any of those NRGs would react in the same way as mdai though. Most of that stuff is going to give a yellow reaction whereas mdai is dark red.

^ I found it interesting that some users have reported what sound a lot like the effects of meph (raised heart rate, difficulty sleeping, paranoid feelings etc) but didn't enjoy it at all. Wonder how much that is down to expectations and how much is down to the actual percentage of meph present (I'm guessing it would be pretty low but cut with inactives as only meph showed up in some samples)

Silverfox: I'm not sure what reactions they'd all give but it does point out that there's plenty of fake MDAI out there - some containing the same or similar ingredients as NRG etc and others containing god know's what. Well worth reminding people what colour MDAI should react and as far as I know that is a fairly dark, reddish-brown. I suspect most of that other stuff would be yellowish or no reaction at all but am not at all positive. Pretty appalling state the mass-market RCs are in in the UK :\

Pretty appalling state the mass-market RCs are in in the UK :\

Too true. I'm still wondering what my current batch of mdai comprises as it tests OK on Marquis, but my solubility experiments indicate that there is a lot of crud in there too. I revisited some of my mdai combo trip reports a while back as I felt the magic was not there anymore, but I now wonder whether it is just that the mdai I have is heavily cut with inactive ingredients (although why anyone would bother when there is so much 'NRG' to get rid of).

What colour is it the batch? And appearance? What colour did it test on Marquis?

I tried MDAI yesterday for the first time. It was the brown powder with anis smell.
Effects were subtle at first, when dose was still at 75mg, we redosed a couple times then me and my gf were chatting in the bed and kissing, a lot of nistagmus, adding jwh-018 gave some mild black and white OEVS, 1 gram was consumed between the two, when it was over there was no trouble sleeping. Had some trouble waking up though, and a little foggy in the head 2day, but other than that, perfect.
I really liked MDAI maybe cos I wasnt looking for a MDMA replacement. In fact, I think I like more MDAI than MDMA. The lack of stimulant push makes it a perfect drug to take at home, even in a week day.

Yeah, think it would be a great cuddle (!)/sex drug. Shame I ain't too lucky in that department! :(

I just hope the fact that it's 'subtle' keeps the govt away from it!

I really want to do it in a club too, as *I don't think* people would be able to tell I was on something (unlike stimulant drugs at even smallish doses).

Status
Not open for further replies.