View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your stuff is sticky, or gets sticky, it's far from pure; if it's far from pure it contains god knows what impurities; if it contains god knows' stuff adding selegiline to the mix is not a very good idea IMHO.
An acetone wash and recrystalization with water is as simple as a cup of coffea, good for your health and interesting for me to understand what I got, so why not =D

Silverfox, what is the right Marquis reaction for MDAI?

Silverfox, what is the right Marquis reaction for MDAI?

Consensus seems to be reddish brown (I posted a pic somewhere earlier in this thread) and all of the tan powders I have received have tested this way. There is also a white crystalline substance being sold as mdai which tests differently.

BTW Doing a solvent clean up on a compound only works if the contaminants are differentially soluble, ie, ideally one is polar and one non-polar and you can separate them between to immiscible solvents. As we don't know what the contaminants are we can't be sure that they won't follow the mdai into solution.

Thanks man, I'm gonna look for your picture.

You are absolutely right about the wash, but acetone and water recrystalization is the easiest you can get. It surely doesn't remove everything but it's better than nothing, plus if after acetone you use water as solver to recrystalize you will be sure the powder you get at the end will be water soluble and then suitable for insufflation. Not that i'm advocating insufflation over oral, but with the quicker onset I find it easier to find the lowest level of activity, which allows me to avoid to waste stuff, and dose too high.

Btw I found the TR I was talking about earlier:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=487007

and it's pretty damn consistent with my experience, but I have to add that my HR and BP didn't change at all, plus I had the impression I got warm so I checked my body temperature and it was 36.8°C after the first line and 36.5°C after the last, so no significant changes. Sunday night was damn hot here so probably it was just that. But I also got some nose constipation the day after, which disappeared in one day.

edit: found the picture. White crystal MDAI is definitely not MDAI. I wish I bought more than 1g last year, as now I don't trust what's going around at all. When things get wide and people smell money, everything turns dodgy and crappy...

Last edited:
First time user of MDAI last night and i thought i'd share my (limited) thoughts on the substance.

Pretty much no effect whatsoever. Sense of anticipation and ultimately, disappointment put me in a bad mood.

I believe it was a complete and utter waste of money and as a result have decided to put it down to experience and not give it a second try.

After extensive reading up on MDAI before deciding to buy, i was under no illusion that it was going to be anything significant in terms of effect but a cup of tea had more effect on me. Seriously.

What is the point in a substance that is only worthwhile taking in combination with others?!

Which version did you have and what dosage and ROA did you try?

The thing about the combos is that they seem to have an effect that is equal to more than the sum of their components and give a subtly different and enhanced experience.

Which version did you have and what dosage and ROA did you try?

The thing about the combos is that they seem to have an effect that is equal to more than the sum of their components and give a subtly different and enhanced experience.

It was that tanned stuff with specks of brown throughout. Powery like stuff.

I took it orally. I redosed after about an hour and a half because it just wasn't having any effect. Began snorting it too, i was just getting really pissed off because i might as well have gone out for a walk in the fresh air, i would have derived more pleasure from the nice mild, summer evening air.

It could have been rubbish stuff i suppose. Think i could have been ripped off. Oh well, no big deal, i've tried it, can't rate it, i'll try something else and hope for something brilliant.

=D

Ive tried MDAI (White Crystals) a few times.

The first 200mg with Alcohol out and about.
I did find it to have mild empathetic effects, come up around 45 minutes and then up for say 1 1/2hr, the more alcohol I drank diminished effects. Thoughts were more introspective and there was zero stimulation. Possibly mildly anti-anxiety.

Second time 400mg alone. 45 minutes come up, 2 1/2 hour up. Again mild empathetic effects very introspective, but also feeling empathy towards others. This was all pretty mild. No come down / after affects noticed.

Third time 600mg alone. Similar experience to before however ever did experience minor visual changes, slight blurred vision.

Overall I find the empathetic effects pleasant but don't find an increase in dose causes an increases the empathetic effects. The effects are very mild. The drug may be beneficial in a low dose therapeutically / anti-depressant.

I'm thinking two low consecutive doses of MDAI with aMT and amphetamine could make for something like an extended release MDA. Has anyone used it with aMT, and are there any estimates on how much more potent plugging is than oral? Any recommendations on the two dosages of MDAI (plugged) with the other two chems? I plan on taking 17 mg aMT (IM) and 20 mg amphetamine plugged or insufflated with maybe a 10 mg booster later.

Last edited:
Don't want to trawl the whole way back through this thread.

What would be a recommended first dose of this (along with a couple of cans of Red Bull) for a decent experience? 100mg or more? I've tried it mixed with meph/m1 before, so know I'm not allergic...

Cheers, Silverfox. That's kinda what I was thinking. Do you reckon Red Bull will add anything in possibly giving it a slight push?

Caffeine does add to MDAI with the same synergy as other weak stimulants. Sure it's not as good as a real stimulant for that purpose, but it does have a noticable synergy.

Regarding the purity question, next week i'll be getting a sample of ~10mg of real pure MDAI, and TLCing it, alongside the tan stuff, and freebase purified from the dogshit batches (all will be converted to the base for the TLC run to address solublity issues). Guy sending me the pure stuff claims that it was about 2x the strength of the tan stuff, which most people have been assuming is pure. Then again, of course, he _is_ a vendor, so the stuff he'll have in soon is obviously far superior to what his competition is selling. Since i'm only getting 10mg of it bioassay's will of course have to wait until he gets production quantities of it in.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in seeing the TLC results TheAzo.

Has anyone tried mdai with modafinil? It has dopaminergic activity and might bring something to the party.

Thoughts so far...

- Dropped 125mg at 20:15. Have had also tonight around 6 units of alcohol, 1 big mug of strong coffee and can of red bull. Now having another can of red bull, after which I'll try and stick to water at least until I gauge effects.. Excited already, but probably placebo.

- 21:25 Not feeling much, bar a bit of sweatiness and some sort of restless stimulation where I don't quite know what I want to be doing. This could well be down to the caffeine. Been for a few no 2's. Not drank much of the second can of red bull, as there's no desire to. (Quite often I'll 'forget' to drink on stims.) Have just done another half dose... Oh, should note I don't think there's any outward signs (like dilated pupils, for example) that I'm on anything.

Bit disappointing so far. The powder I have is dry and brown.

^ I'm really not surprised that people are dissapointed with this compound given that it's only a plain serotonin releaser, considerably less potent than mdma*. For people who are use to that stimulation of dopamine, this is going to seem bland, so the supplimentation of a dopamine uptake inhibitor or releaser, is very important for the euphoria/sensations as far as mdai goes.

*http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14897022.jpg

Last edited:
Went through about 500mg last night. (Slightly worries me this. I can't see any reason for doing that much. I think meph may have messed up my drug willpower...)

There's definitely *something* in MDAI. The buzz for me could best be described as an increased desire to communicate and a sort of comforting feeling. Also a bit of horniness.

Oh, I haven't managed to sleep yet. I'm currently drinking whisky (at 7:22am!) to try and knock myself out. There's also slight pupil dilation (still), increased body temperature (still) and I noticed I had slight stim shakes for a while, which is weird as it ain't that stimulating overall!

So not bad, but not sure whether it's worth the asking price!

Status
Not open for further replies.