Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
150mg MDAI
700mg aniracetam
xxmg JWH-018 +073

Took about 2 hours to really feel it, even then it's somewhat subtle, but along with music I
get a constant euphoric glowing feeling in my forebrain. JWH certainly feels better,
its much more full feeling like actual weed. Vision sharp, great mood, exceptional hearing.

Only downside is a constant feeling of wanting more, if it was just a tad stronger it would be completely fulfilling.

I think the aniracetam adds a little to it, so I included it. It seems to feel like a low dose of MDAI itself. I think it was tied to releasing serotonin and dopamine in a rat study, but I don't really know the details.

anyone combined MDAI with MPH? I was wondering because of the speculative lack of neurotoxicity when combined with a DARI vs. some neurotoxicity when used in combination with a DA releaser (i.e. d-amph & salts etc.)
i can now attest to the fact that MPH+MDAI is more euphoric and MDMAmimetic than MDAI alone. its really astonishing how little material i used last night and how strong of an effect it had. 15mg MDAI (10mg+5mg booster) with 10mg MPH, 5mg selegiline and a few tokes of JWH-073 had me smiling and laughing and feeling the most wonderful tactile enhancement for hours and hours with no comedown, the girl i was with was extremely excited (she took 80mg) MDAI does not seem to inhibit female sexual arousal in the slightest;)

thanks, also has anyone tried a MDAI+stim combo with a 2cx? I'm probably gonna try MDAI+M1+2c-e sometime in the near future

My mdai seemed to have been degraded, it turned really dark and the texture changed too, ive taken 30mg now so i'l see if it works.

Did you have the free base or the HCl?

The freebase, it allmost turned completely black, i stored it at room temperature, maybe better to put in the freezer?
It still seems to work tough, but i'm not sure wheter this stuff could get toxic?

The freebase, it allmost turned completely black, i stored it at room temperature, maybe better to put in the freezer?
It still seems to work tough, but i'm not sure wheter this stuff could get toxic?

I don't know about the toxicity, i'm just curious as to what could've caused this. I had a rather thick layer of MDAI stuck to the tray in my scale for several weeks and it was still the same color as the stuff in the bag... strange... think i'm gonna scrape all that up & take it... ;)

Mine has also been stored in a dark place and at room temp, i dont know how it happened. Ive got 3 seperate grams and they all turned black.

I took 30mg again today and again it works just as its supposed to, the degradation didnt seem to affect it at all.
*snip* i doubt its a impurity.

Last edited by a moderator:
The vendor with the dark brown MDAI obviously has very low standards for their producer. Dissolved some of the dark brown in heptane (only solvent at hand) and it turned into sparkly white crystals after evaporation. Didnt measure the yield though.

I mean, if theyre not even willing to do a fucking cleanup that takes 1 hour tops just because theyll lose a few percent of the product. Thats pretty damn sloppy.

They even told me in a mail that pure MDAI was supposed to be brown. WTF =D

They claimed that pure JWH-018 was brownish red, too. On public forums even. Until their manufacturer started putting out white JWH-018...

The vendor with the dark brown MDAI obviously has very low standards for their producer. Dissolved some of the dark brown in heptane (only solvent at hand) and it turned into sparkly white crystals after evaporation. Didnt measure the yield though.

I mean, if theyre not even willing to do a fucking cleanup that takes 1 hour tops just because theyll lose a few percent of the product. Thats pretty damn sloppy.

They even told me in a mail that pure MDAI was supposed to be brown. WTF =D

damn... I'd been under the assumption it was supposed to be brown as well, I wonder what would've caused the discoloration. And furthermore, I wonder how accurate the dosages with the brown powder are... About how much did you lose?

is there even any value to this compound at all?

It's not really worth boosting your serotonin for a mild lift if you're going to have an mdma comedown or worse a couple days later.. There are bunches of other serotonin acting trips.. There seems no point to this other than emotional damage in exchange for ecstatic relaxation one could easily achieve with some weed and meditation..

I have no idea why you would want to downregulate your serotonin receptors for a decent time. Buy some mdma. Who gives a fuck if you're on probation. Just roll a few days before your piss test or take less pills until probs over.. Not worth the experience at all. Blast your brain with something good.

Of course there's value. Why are you assuming this drug is a replacement or alternative to MDMA? I find it to be an aphrodesiac and sense enhancer, not an entactogen or stimulant so much. Completely different classes of drugs.

Even IF you were considering this as some sort of MDMA alternative, it's superior in ways to MDMA in the same way that methylone or methamphetamine are. You can act sober around police, go to school or work, etc. on a full dose of MDAI, methylone, or meth but on a full dose of MDMA you're going to be obvious.

Of course there's value. Why are you assuming this drug is a replacement or alternative to MDMA? I find it to be an aphrodesiac and sense enhancer, not an entactogen or stimulant so much. Completely different classes of drugs.

Even IF you were considering this as some sort of MDMA alternative, it's superior in ways to MDMA in the same way that methylone or methamphetamine are. You can act sober around police, go to school or work, etc. on a full dose of MDAI, methylone, or meth but on a full dose of MDMA you're going to be obvious.

Exactly.

I have come to greatly appreciate the MDAI + MDPV combo. Really helps offset negative side effects of the peevee.

Status
Not open for further replies.