View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just out of interest what would happen if a methyl group was added to the nitrogen tail (to create a n substituted amide) eg difference between mda n mdma?

I think you mean N-subbed amine not amide. Am I right?

hahaha yes my bad how very stupid of me.....
delta 9 do you mean delete my post? if so whats wrong with it?

Dosage similar to MDMA, perhaps a tad higher, up to 200mg . . .

What is a good starting dose regarding MDAI ?
Currently i started with 10mg just to see if i didn't into strange reaction, and feel very few (could be placebo). I'm thinking of trying 50 mg next time.

~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Analog_Act

It would probably be illegal.

1) Why don't people make it?
Who has taken it? Is it safe? Would it have demand?

MDMA has been taken for a long time. The negative effects are not fatal. This new drug could have fatal effects. It hasn't been studied on humans for a long time, possibly not at all.

People will most likely start dosing and if its safe as it should be im sure itll become popular.

A lot of people use the "not for consumption" argument. Plus, personal purchases are rarely prosecuted.

Well, the whole thing with being illegal or not is not so much the intended for human consumption, but the "substantially similar" part. That is what gets argued over, and is very often decided arbitraily. Personally, an indan ring instead of an amino chain it pretty different, but who knows?

Yeah, think of it this way: The DEA put out a statement saying that Thujone, THC and Salvinorin A are all analogs of each other a while ago or something to that effect. Quite sickening if you ask me.

Yeah, think of it this way: The DEA put out a statement saying that Thujone, THC and Salvinorin A are all analogs of each other a while ago or something to that effect. Quite sickening if you ask me.

Source? I call bullshit. The DEA repeatedly describes salvia divinorum and Salvinorin A as uncontrolled substances. I think what you are referring to is that the DEA has called thujone, THC, and Salvinorin A "terpenes" or "terpenoids".

The "for human consumption" clause of the Federal Analog Act is not optional, it's a required part of the definition of an "analog" of a Schedule I controlled substance. Without court admissible evidence that you were consuming or intended to consume the substance, "analogs" as per the Bluelight definition or the chemistry definition are completely legal and uncontrolled.

I beg to differ:
http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=2936

Source? I call bullshit. The DEA repeatedly describes salvia divinorum and Salvinorin A as uncontrolled substances. I think what you are referring to is that the DEA has called thujone, THC, and Salvinorin A "terpenes" or "terpenoids".

The "for human consumption" clause of the Federal Analog Act is not optional, it's a required part of the definition of an "analog" of a Schedule I controlled substance. Without court admissible evidence that you were consuming or intended to consume the substance, "analogs" as per the Bluelight definition or the chemistry definition are completely legal and uncontrolled.

From the page you just posted:

The entire quote from the DEA article is:

Chemically, Salvinorin A is a neoclerodane diterpene, a psychotropic terpeniod [sic]. There are at least two types of terpenoids differentiated by the presence or absence of nitrogen. The nitrogen-containing terpenoids are called "thujones". The grouping of "thujones" includes Salvia Divinorum, Absinth (wormwood), and tetrahydrocannabinols (THC) found in marijuana." (from DEA)

Nowhere is the word 'analog' found in what the DEA wrote. Erowid threw the word 'analog' in there.

Yeah, but the DEA basically didn't use the word analog because they knew that they were fucking around way too much. They used the word "derivative." Yo are only quoting a tiny portion of the original DEA article.

I have tried 80 mg of MDAI (i'm very sensitive to drugs)

It takes a little bit more than 1 hour to take effect.
The plateau didn't last so much, less than 3 hours but quite close to some others classics stims (4-MMC).
I didn't know what to expect and i get something very specific.
It reminds me the effect of ritalin ( methylphenidate): a clear awake feeling. It gave me a little but acceptable body buzz. Strangely wikipedia indicate a possible sedacting effect which i didn't get (indeed i took some coffee, but not so much).
Definitely less dysphoric than methylone and less euphoric than 4-MMC. Just clear state of mind which is good IMO.
Music and vision was crystal clear which was nice. Music makes me want to dance.
No bad come down, i only felt sleepy. Just some body buzzing which came back some time to time during the next 8 hours (this part was a little bit boring). During this come down, i had light colors shifting but nothing spectacular.

To summary:
I would say it's not spectacular, but not so bad. No bad come down, which is a good point. I like the clear state of mind. Since it's non neuro-toxic due to missing dopamine activity, i would have expect something who lacks of some effects, but that's not the case.

To compare with MDMA (not sure it's a good idea, but..): The clear state of mind feeling is quite close, but it miss the profound insightful state you get off MDMA which is main part of MDMA magic IMO.

I tried it only one time, so i think this conclusion could needs update after more experiments.

Anyone tried MDAI in combination with any other dopaminergic drugs? If so, please describe the doses and stimulant(s) used in combination.

Anyone tried MDAI in combination with any other dopaminergic drugs? If so, please describe the doses and stimulant(s) used in combination.

Personnaly i will not do it. It would add back the neurotoxicity.
And with MDAI alone, i didn't feel like dopaminergic part miss.

Can anyone comment on the legality of MDAI in the UK? I am by no means a chemist, pharmacologist or lawyer and can make little use of reading the full extent of the laws. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried 80 mg of MDAI (i'm very sensitive to drugs)

It takes a little bit more than 1 hour to take effect.
The plateau didn't last so much, less than 3 hours but quite close to some others classics stims (4-MMC).
I didn't know what to expect and i get something very specific.
It reminds me the effect of ritalin ( methylphenidate): a clear awake feeling. It gave me a little but acceptable body buzz. Strangely wikipedia indicate a possible sedacting effect which i didn't get (indeed i took some coffee, but not so much).
Definitely less dysphoric than methylone and less euphoric than 4-MMC. Just clear state of mind which is good IMO.
Music and vision was crystal clear which was nice. Music makes me want to dance.
No bad come down, i only felt sleepy. Just some body buzzing which came back some time to time during the next 8 hours (this part was a little bit boring). During this come down, i had light colors shifting but nothing spectacular.

To summary:
I would say it's not spectacular, but not so bad. No bad come down, which is a good point. I like the clear state of mind. Since it's non neuro-toxic due to missing dopamine activity, i would have expect something who lacks of some effects, but that's not the case.

To compare with MDMA (not sure it's a good idea, but..): The clear state of mind feeling is quite close, but it miss the profound insightful state you get off MDMA which is main part of MDMA magic IMO.

I tried it only one time, so i think this conclusion could needs update after more experiments.
Sounds exactly like how'd I describe my experience on lu jax bath salts. Wouldn't be at all surprised if they are based around MDAI

Sounds exactly like how'd I describe my experience on lu jax bath salts. Wouldn't be at all surprised if they are based around MDAI

So you're saying it's a placebo or are you saying your bath salts probably have MDAI in them? 8)

havent tried it, dont really feel the need to. Im starting to think all MDx's are a waste of time, completely shallow in there effects and generaly negative compounds in the end... eh maybe ive lost the magic :(. sorry to put a damper on your guys thread I just did MDMA for the first time in a year last weekend and its still not quite what it use to be for me during some magical memories. Im wondering if I should give up on MDx completely.

So you're saying it's a placebo or are you saying your bath salts probably have MDAI in them? 8)

It's a legal high sold as "bath salts". As usual, the listed ingredients bear no relation to of what's actually in the stuff :\

Just ingested 125mg of this, will report back later :)

It's a fine, almost floury brown powder with a similar bitter taste to methylone, in fact, not unlike MDMA.

Just ingested 125mg of this, will report back later :)

It's a fine, almost floury brown powder with a similar bitter taste to methylone, in fact, not unlike MDMA.

Hey, so how did that go? What do you guys think MDMAI Would be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.