View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's been about 14h after administration, I had a good night sleep and am feeling quite normal. The come down was just a very slight "returning to baseline" feeling - nothing compared to a crash. I took 250mg L-tryptophan + B6 on the 3h mark though.

I've never had really bad crashes from MDxx anyways.

I also love this stuff - I like the fact it is not too overwhelming. It kinda leaves you in control of the situation.

^ Good to hear.

Sexy time was nice, but no matter what, I was unable to cum. It's no biggie though.

Well, it's been 10 hours since my last dose, I slept for about 8 of these.

Woke up feeling a bit tired, maybe a bit irritable and anorexic, but mood is ok. Here's to hoping it stays that way and doesn't get worse as time passes. But so far, this is nothing like what happens after other MDx or even amphetamines.

from the reports i've read, this seems to fall into the category or "less like a rocketship, more like a balloon," Any of the nystagmus or mydriasis one normally experiences with serotonergic drugs? Any potentiation or dulling with things like cannabis or alcohol?

^ Both are very present with this one. Especially nystagmus (in all directions) especially during the comeup.

I am 100% sure that my gabapentin is synergizing with the MDAI to make things nicer. [

I decided to try it again today. At 80mg (rectal - as acetate), it produced a rush and a buzz that one cannot ignore. It is VERY entactogenic, but not so much an empathogen. Actually, it is more of an aphrodisiac. Too bad it inhibits orgasm...

initially i could have cared less about the analogs and thought MDAI itself was probably nothing but a novelty, but now that everyone (myself included) is so excited about MDAI realizing that its a full fledged dynamic epathogen/entactogen - im getting really curious about the analogs! MDMAI, MMAI, 4-Fl-AI, PMAI, MDEAI there are many possibilities, and one of them may blow (the already great) MDAI out of the water!

^ Both are very present with this one. Especially nystagmus (in all directions) especially during the comeup.

I am 100% sure that my gabapentin is synergizing with the MDAI to make things nicer. [

I decided to try it again today. At 80mg (rectal - as acetate), it produced a rush and a buzz that one cannot ignore. It is VERY entactogenic, but not so much an empathogen. Actually, it is more of an aphrodisiac. Too bad it inhibits orgasm...

Interesting, thanks for the quick response. As for the nystagmus in all directions, I'm not sure if its just me, but with MDMA, the nystagmus tends to be predominantly side to side, and with 2c-x (at high doses) i tend to get a more diagonal thing going on, or at least thats how I perceive it ;) dunno if this is the common tendency for PEA induced nystagmus. I also find it interesting that MDAI produces nystagmus without much, or any from what I've read, stimulation, as I've always associated the two. However, I've never taken an amino-indane. Definitely excited about trying this one.

initially i could have cared less about the analogs and thought MDAI itself was probably nothing but a novelty, but now that everyone (myself included) is so excited about MDAI realizing that its a full fledged dynamic epathogen/entactogen - im getting really curious about the analogs! MDMAI, MMAI, 4-Fl-AI, PMAI, MDEAI there are many possibilities, and one of them may blow (the already great) MDAI out of the water!

I second that. I've had access to the bk MDMA analogues for some time, but never got all that excited about it, or even tried them, the amino-indanes have definitely piqued my interest though

Last edited:
Yes. I've always been averse to MDMA, MDA, Methylone, and MDPV. However, I didn't mind 2-AI, and now this one is a gem IMO. I would be more than happy to try its analogues, now that I know that its comedown is never as harsh as the older MDx.

I will say that there is a crash, but it can be managed. Not nearly as debilitating as the one from the others.

MDAI can be nice in a "tame" kind of way, but my personality type makes me want more from an experience, especially since my free time is so limited and precious. I think it is a nice chem for a lazy day with your g/f but the lack of a rush or peak makes it a one time order. There is almost no comedown which makes it a good choice for some.

Yes. I've always been averse to MDMA, MDA, Methylone, and MDPV. However, I didn't mind 2-AI, and now this one is a gem IMO. I would be more than happy to try its analogues, now that I know that its comedown is never as harsh as the older MDx.

I will say that there is a crash, but it can be managed. Not nearly as debilitating as the one from the others.

Side note question; haven't heard of many finding a use for 2-AI except as a sort of pain killer, so interesting to hear that you find it useful, could you expound a little? Thanks!

Would anyone be kind enough to either disprove or affirm my assumption that MDAI would prove inactive if one were to use it while undergoing treatment with SSRI/SNRI antidepressants?

This stuff sounds a dream I must admit, I've been watching this thread with a unique sort of muted excitement. I've always found MDMA to be very valuable for so many things, although it always seemed to me a bit 'much' (as in the therapeutic value was retained far below the the line that is crossed with it's intoxicating qualities).

Also, has anyone noted a desire to re-dose after the peak has past similar with what can be typical of an MDMA experience?

^ Good to hear.

Sexy time was nice, but no matter what, I was unable to cum. It's no biggie though.

So it does inhibit orgasm! Quite fond of the marathons...
Only problem is that the other things which inhibit also either overstimulate or dull senses.

Jamshyd I found that overuse of this drug produces bad depression, as well as prolonged aches and pains. I would not mess with it a day after taking your first dose. Overuse makes it worse or overdosing it (150 mg 200 mg) makes the crash painful.

also a lot of folks have talked about the use of a DARI to produce a non-neurotoxic MDMA mimic yet no takers or no trip reports

i wonder about the cyclized analogs of MMDA and MMDA-2?
MMDAI-2 might be a super-potent psychedelic serotonin releaser with no neurotoxic effects!

Hi,

This is exactly the topic ive been looking for. Ive currently got MDAI on order and have been pondering for the last week on how it would interact with Cocaine or Dimethocaine.
Another substance that is new and available is α-PPP structurally similar to MDPV but not as potent or dose specific. This with MDAI is another combo ive been thinking about.
Now ive not got the faintest idea with regards to chemistry and im pretty new to the RC scene and was initially looking for things that would give Dimethocaine a bit more of a kick.
Any obvious hazards with a Dimethocaine, α-PPP and MDAI cocktail or combination of any 2?

Thanks

@thouart that
SSRIs would likely mute mdai in the same way they mute mdma. probably even more as mdai is much more of a purely serotonogenic compound.

@the dark destroyer
combining with cocain again is likely to result in muted effects of mdai.

Finally, finally 'we' can abandon the dead end of these progressively worse beta-ketone analogues and move on to the future of pharmacology (IMO) (mixing highly specific agents for precise desired fx). :)

Another trial... 120mg of MDAI is a color brightener, tactile enhancer, and incredibly powerful aphrodesiac. It makes me multi-orgasmic too. It's so lacking in other effects it's hard to believe this is a drug akin to MDMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.