• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) will it help with WD's?

Sp04

Bluelighter
Hi im on day 2 from Opiate withdrawal and the damn restless legs and hand syndrome is driving me nuts a friend of mine said he could bring me over a few
flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) has anybody had good experiences with this drug to relieve the jitters as i like to call em

any advise
thanks

Last edited:
Hi im on day 2 from Opiate withdrawal and the damn restless legs and hand syndrome is driving me nuts a friend of mine said he could bring me over a few
flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) has anybody had good experiences with this drug to relieve the jitters as like to call em

any advise
thanks

absolutely it will help. take 10mg every four hours. or 20mg every 4 hours.

It can make RLS worse so i would highely advise not to take it. It has anti-cholinergic properties and is basically a tricyclic thats used as a muscle relaxant. Like all anti-cholinergics it can make restless leg syndrome alot fucking worse.

Get some benzos or gabapentin or lyrica if you can. I use clonazepam and gabapentin in higher doses then im prescribed during withdrawals and they help alot with RLS.

paranoid android: seems i can also get Methocarbamol what do you think about that ?

It can make RLS worse so i would highely advise not to take it. It has anti-cholinergic properties and is basically a tricyclic thats used as a muscle relaxant. Like all anti-cholinergics it can make restless leg syndrome alot fucking worse.

Get some benzos or gabapentin or lyrica if you can. I use clonazepam and gabapentin in higher doses then im prescribed during withdrawals and they help alot with RLS.

I agree. I used it once when I was going through opiate w/d and it kinda made things worse. Flexeril makes me feel icky all over...Don't take it.

...just my $.02...

*GOOD LUCK*

paranoid android: seems i can also get Methocarbamol what do you think about that ?

Methocarbamol is pretty useless but it would be a better option then cyclobenzaprine. It's better then nothing anyway.

Be forewarned though that methocarbamol can cause nausea and vomiting and it makes me feel weird for some reason. So if your going to take it try a low dose of it.

You can get it OTC here in canada in pure form under the name robaxin. Ive used it to potentiate opiates and it helps a little bit but not very much at all.

If theres anyway for you to get a benzo especially one like valium, temazepam or clonazepam then go with one of those. Hell even z drugs like zopiclone (the only one available in canada) help me a good bit during opiate withdrawals. I always take it with my clonazepam and the 2 together help alot for opiate withdrawals.

Is there anyway at all that you can go see a doctor and get a script for a benzo or some sleeping pills for a few days?

I wish i could go to a doc but i have no insurance nor money

I'm all on my own buddy. Anyways i weaned myself off of a 40 mg a day OC habit to
3 ultrams a day in just under 2 weeks so WD's are just a Nusance now not half as BAD as CT'ing OC by itself. I'm hoping just a few more days of this shizznit and ill be home free though be it feeling a little crummy for a while

I did have some Benzo's someone gave me they where Tranxene (Clorazepate Dipotassium)
and they where so weak they really didn't do shit I popped 4 of those in the course of an hour and barley felt anything and i was still up at night . I know if i had a Better Benzo like you described I'd be all good

right now i have 3 Methocarbamol
Strength(s)
750 mg

I am thinking about splitting them in half and seeing how a low dose feels and if necessary take more as needed

Thank You very much paranoid android

Last edited: